Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Colour Font

Hi guys,
Just want to know if it's something on the forum or my machine, but how can I highlight text to colour, namely dialogue?
When I try and do it, highlight text and then choose a colour it just defaults back to the start of my post and not the text I select.
The only way I can do it copy and paste the colour code in the "Lightswitch" mode, and paste it before and after text, but that seems just to be a headache.

Any tips...? :)

THIS LINE FOLLOWS FROM THE BOTTOM *I selected Orange to go in my 3rd paragraph below, so selected the colour and it's brought me back to the start, it does this all the time. So I have to hit that light switch button and then copy this text and paste it with the code into my response, which is a little repetitive every time I just want to write dialogue.

I can't unfortunately, when I type normally and then select the colour change button, and select my colour, it takes my cursour back to the start of the response.
As it happens, I will do what I do normally to write a line in colour....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom