Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Suggestion: Species Affiliation

There is zero middle ground to be found in a conversation with someone who does not see the inherent differences between a species that is used for character creation and a lightsaber that is not.

[member="Darth Immortuos"]

I said the song, and as I don't see anybody playing music or Vader dancing to it, rather a similar tone to Luke's entrance. Its not exactly what I was referring to or meant and we both know it.

Close but no cigar.

The intent here is to give an additional freedom of choice to codex content creators
I’m specifically a big fan of how OP chose to paint this, lol. Very diplomatic way to tell people to stop using your stuff.

I personally would’ve gone the droid route, not the weapon route, though. The same character creation rules being used against your argument already exist for droid models created in the Factory. We don’t have a problem with it, however, because Staff is 99% of the time going to hold Character Creation, General, and RP rules in higher priority than Factory/Codex.

And also because nobody’s out there using other people’s stuff, even though they can. They’d rather tailor make their own.

Just my 2 cents. Nothing said here will alter the Codex’s decision, which has already been given.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom