Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Contest VI - Results

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Winners
Scores were fairly close; for example, Contaissa had an aggregate score of 74/90 and the Hydian Bastion was 72/90. A couple of points' difference could have radically changed the makeup of the winners' list. Still, it looks like the Dark Side cleaned up this contest. Nice work, folks.

Prizes

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP WHETHER YOU CHOOSE ONE OF THE PRE-MADE LOCATION PRIZES. If more pre-made locations are chosen than were built, I'll build more personally.

Grand Prize

• Without completing the Force Nexus objective, add a major Force Nexus to a new location or planet, or any previously approved location or planet submitted by you, OR
  • Receive a pre-made elite fortress on a planet of your choice, OR
  • You may submit a balanced species whose members are all Force-sensitive or completely Force-dead.

Second, Third, and Fourth

• Without completing the Force Nexus objective, add a minor Force Nexus to a new location, or any previously approved location submitted by you, OR
  • Receive a pre-made secret hideout on a planet of your choice.

Note that all prizes must be claimed within six months of receipt.

If the Grand Prize winner chooses an option other than the elite fortress, the fortress will be offered to the second-place contestant as a prize option.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Also, for clarification:

XXXXXXXX - Today at 1:34 PM
also, had someone ask this question-
if they submit the entry under account x
can they only claim the prize under that account?
for instance, XXXXXXXXXX subbed her thing with XXXXXXXXXX, if she picks the secret hideout reward
can she only have that reward with the XXXXXXXXXXXXX character?
Jorus/Kells (Jon) - Today at 1:41 PM
nah, it's by writer
i'll clarify

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
PRIZES AWARDED:

[member="Zeradias Mant"] - Elite fortress (made by [member="Jairus Starvald"])
[member="Irajah Ven"] - Secret hideout (made by @Netherworld)
Darth Carnifex - Secret hideout (to be made by me)
[member="Emilia Ravel"] - Without completing the Force Nexus objective, add a minor Force Nexus to a new location, or any previously approved location submitted by you, OR
Receive a pre-made secret hideout on a planet of your choice. - Let me know which you decide. If you pick hideout, I'll construct it.

[member="Allyson Locke"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom