Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codename Jujube Pepsi

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
"I mean," he enunciated, "become more powerful than she is and scour her first."

But he couldn't keep a smile back. Josh was a great friend.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

"Do that and she'll do something crazy like... I dunno, use her plant wolverine powers... Or have her fleet shoot at you while you're on the ground... Or maybe she'll use some kind of super duper plant power that nobody's ever heard of to make her even more super duper powered then before" he joked, laughing as he took a chug of his drink.

Despite the schutta being the dark cloud above their heads, nothing could stop these two from joking around and having a good time it seemed.

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

Jak Sandrow

"Okay. So.

"It was about 6 months ago. I'm working for a smuggling company, and I get it into my head that I'm going to kidnap a CEO. And I do. It's Circe. Well, not really. Turns out, we live a whole life together, and then I wake up. I haven't kidnapped her, and it's about 30 seconds later. So I just go about my business and leave her alone.
"Remember where we first met? The big party thing? Well, that's where I first met her, too. She dragged me into a back room, and I left after. You saw me, I know.
"Some time after that, I ran into her again on Ryloth. She gets me out of a drunken stupor, then drops a crate on my head. I wake up, and I'm a plantimal. In revenge, I make her a plantimal, too. And the rest is history."

Jak Sandrow

"Sounds like my life," he said, taking another sip.

"Though, I've never really been one for the ladies. I mean, before her, there was no one. I mean, sure, there are loads of pretty girls, but it's.... just not the same. She seemed to fill something in me."

He chuckles. "I never had much luck with women. Did I ever tell you about A'manda, the Twi'lek?" He asked. "Dated her like.... Oh I don't know the years, I was 14 or 15, had just gotten the apartment, was just before I got blown to karking bits and put in that simulatuon coma"

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

Jak Sandrow

"Well. That escalated quickly."

He tipped his glass back up, but there was nothing left.

Setting it aside, he mentally checked himself... not too drunk to think. Good.

Jak Sandrow

"Oh, lovely." He took a swig. "Now, I never had any girlfriends, so I can't say the same. At all. With Circe, it was a whirlwind romance."

"But continue."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom