Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codename Jujube Pepsi

Josh yawned as he kicked his feet up at the cantina, waiting for his friend Elijah. The two had some catching up to do... Both business and personal.

The two had spoken over datapad just recently, actually. Obviously to set up hanging out. Josh hoped his friend didn't get TOO corrupted by his wife....

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
He wasn't. In fact, he couldn't be better.

Walking into the cantina, he immediately espied his buddy over in the corner. "Hey, Josh! Long time no see! What's up, man?"

Jak Sandrow

He nodded, as Josh rattled off the good stuff.

"Well, that's wonderful!"

Meandering over to the bartender, he ordered a soft drink. As a plant, sugar would get him drunk long before alcohol. And it was a celebration tonight.

Jak Sandrow

Elijah chuckled. "Not yet, she hasn't. And I don't plan on letting her." He took a swig of the sugar water. "Actually, I gave her an ultimatum. Be good, or we're done."

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Jak Sandrow

"Here's hoping she'll stay true to me, at least," he said, toasting.

"She actually tried to romance a Sith Lord. Who's already in a partnership with another Sith Lord. And she thinks I'm okay with it, like women fall out of the sky onto my lap or something."

Jak Sandrow

He sobered at that. "If you weren't my friend, I'd be grinding your face into the linoleum right now. However, since you are my friend, I'll say this: You are absolutely correct."

Leaning back in his seat, drink temporarily forgotten. "Ya know, I thought she was the one. I mean, even my mom said so. Long story," he said, gesturing nonchalantly. "But I thought I had struck it rich. However, I'm her polar opposite. She's about as promiscuous as one can be. Me? I'm a loner. Not at heart. But I'm too friendly to be anything other than a friend. She can't help her dark. I can't help my light. What do I do?"

Josh sighs as he takes a drink.

"Well, Sao and I were on the opposite sides of the coin too... Difference is, she changed. And she wasn't a cheating cunt to begin with" he said, scratching his beard.

"You gotta talk it out with her, man"

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

Jak Sandrow

"Like I said, I gave her an ultimatum. I plan on giving it to her again. Maybe I'll happen to run into her on a training course, who knows, right?" Finishing the glass, he set it aside, giving Josh his full attention. "Thing is, I think she's too bent on becoming Uber Supreme Seductress Leader Lady to focus on me. And, in her books, it seems to be work before me. And her work includes romancing available men. Or women. Whatever tickles her fancy. I hate it. There, I said it. I really don't like her just loving other men. Am I not enough?"

Leaning back, he realized his fists were tightly clenched. "Sorry. It's...just.... why does she have to be so.... open?"

He nodded in understanding as he took a drink, giving Jak his attention.

"I know man. I understand. I wouldn't be able to handle it if Sao was as.... Open as Circe. I'd have ended it there, sad to say. And it'd be hard, because I love her, but I'm not going to let myself be taken for granted like that" he said, sighing.

"Circe is a whore. That's the reality of the situation, Jak" he said calmly. "That's how she always will be, light or dark. She will always be looking for someone to take advantage of for sex, or for business that might just include using sex to get it. And she will never stop"

He shook his head. "I'm sorry"

Jak Sandrow

He nodded. "You're blessed, Josh. But I made a more permanent commitment. Marriage isn't something to toss out a window when you're done with it. Marriage is a permanent (or should be permanent) commitment. I made it with the advice of my mom. I really don't think I'd have done it otherwise. But I'm still holding on to hope. I know she's redeemable. There's some way... there has to be. You know the legend of Anakin Skywalker, of 22 BBY?

Jak Sandrow

"I don't believe that," he stated. "Everyone is redeemable. Even her, for as long as it takes. To be honest, though... I... oh.... I don't know... I just want to know what it's gonna take to turn her back." He peered back into his glass, but it was just as empty as before. "Maybe I can get my mom to give her a pep talk," he joked.

He laughed. "Jak...." he said, sighing. "As a Jedi, I'm supposed to believe ANYONE can be redeemable... And normally, I really do... But I think Circe's too far gone, too manipulative. She'll take advantage of every attempt to fix her and use it for her own means"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom