Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codename Jujube Pepsi

"Turns out the guy was a serial killer. And he murdered her within a few months. And then recently he got a bounty on his head funnily enough, years later, and it was cashed in on by... Well, of all people.... My brother. Bounty Hunter and Sith Knight Nicholas DragonsFlame" he said, chuckling.

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

"He doesn't like me" he said, sighing a bit. "I met him on Dantooine, I thought he was dead all these years after the speeder exploded, and turns out the Sith nabbed him"

"You know...." he said. "You're a hacker, right?"

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
"Oh. Wonderful. Hey, better than me - a single orphan."

He nodded. "I don't like to brag, but I'll just say I haven't met a hacker I can't outmatch. Why?"

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

"I need someone to hack into the Sith records... I want everything about Nicholas DragonsFlame. I wanna know who nabbed him. Who trained him. What he's done. What the hell happened" he said, sighing.

"But you're the only hacker I know..."

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
"Well, that's a bit of a big job. But. It might be possible.

"See, I've sorta wanted to learn both sides of the Force (no offence), and I think Pandeima wants me over there. All I have to do is fake being a Sith. I'll get the info then.

"But continue. It just got interesting."

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom