Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Club Dusk

LyIyQR4.png

Club Dusk | Coruscant

Let's find a bar so dark we forgot who we are.
It wasn't easy to escape her family name, not when it came to the entertainment industry on Zeltros. There were countless reasons to avoid home lately, but it was the desire to melt away in a loud place with a lot of bodies that brought Kyra to the vibrant establishment of Dusk. It laid in the heart of Coruscant, far away from anywhere that meant anything to her.

All the better to lose herself in.

Music thrummed behind her ears, pulsing in sync with the spices that coated her veins. The real world couldn't touch you in club Dusk. The windowless walls blocked out every trivial detail, from the high rises in the distance to the position of the sun.

It was only her, the sticky bar, the euphoria of those around her.

She tilted back a shot and closed her eyes to the burn, letting the energy of the space infuse her.

Open to all, feel free to enjoy the location. There’s a pool??

Last edited:

Prior to the dreams that started to haunt him, Kaze never would've imagined letting visions granted by the Force be the guiding hand of his actions. Without the guidance of a true Sith Master, or a mentor of any kind, he had succumbed to his own wants. The power of the Dark Side a cherished font that couldn't be denied once it was drank from. At least, that would've been the case a year or two ago. At first it was feelings, ones of pain that shocked him out of his slumber... Then it was images, visions of faces, memories.

His memories.

A father who he had never met.

The sound of the thumping music drew him back from the brink of his breaking point. The Force drew him here. To where she would be.

Pink skin.

Red hair.

After departing Byss, Kaze parted ways with the Sith forces he had entered the Core with. Hiding both from the militant Jedi that would carve him to pieces, and the reality of his existence back in the Tingel Arm. Having abandoned the obsidian robes that spoke to his ties with the Sith, he sported a simple jacket. Inside, both his lightsabres remained, and his hand rose up, brushing against where they lay beneath the jacket as he maneuvered through the jiving sweaty bodies. Comfort was drawn from them, but the warmth they delivered was sapped directly from him when he saw the lone redhead at the bar.

I... Can't... He approached, caution filled him as he took tentative steps towards the counter.

"You..." Kaze muttered lowly. It was unlikely she heard him over the sound of the music, the vibration of the bass that could make bones shake. He got to the counter, and he stole a look at her, only a few steps away. It's... Not. Grey eyes found the womans face. Pink, just like his fathers murderer. Red hair too. The features... Vaguely familiar, his splayed hands on the counter tightened, curling into his palm as he flexed his face muscles. Internal conflict preventing him acting. Should he? It wasn't right. It's not her. The voice spoke from the back of his mind.

The intense look in his gaze vanished. A heavy hand rose up, waving the waitress behind the counter over. After a short exchange and the waitress dipped back to make his drink, he looked at Kyra Perl Kyra Perl again. He forced himself to speak as if all was normal.

"Can I get you a drink?"

Second floor bar | Aeric Kaze Aeric Kaze Open
Kyra's eyes dragged open, in no rush to turn to the stranger that broke the lull thrumming through her.

"Can I get you a drink?"

She eye'd him up, a faint ring of blue showing along the edge of dilated pupils. Attention pulled from his shoes, to his posture, to his hands, and at last his face. After a moment she waved him onwards, granting wordless permission.

"Buyer's choice." She ran a hand through her hair as she slumped elbow first onto the counter, the metal limb moving with stiff jerks. She ignored it and watched as he ordered, careless to what it was. A scream and a splash echoed out from behind them, someone diving off the second floor balcony into the the pool in the center of the club.

Kyra turned, the blue hue of the aquarium lighting dancing across her features.

The click of glassware drew her around, her arm peeling off the sticky edge of the counter as she reached out for a glass.

"Kyra," she offered, raising the glance in wordless gratitude.

Last edited:
Wearing: X
Tags: Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Aeric Kaze Aeric Kaze

Cyran squirted a bit of hand sanitizer on his pink hands before putting the little bottle of it back into his pocket. He just left the bathroom after doing some last minute touch ups to his blue hair. The feel good energy and vibes in the club was doing good for his mood here. Given the nasty business he'd been into lately it was important for a simple zeltron like himself to have a pallet cleanser for his psyche.

He watched as someone landed into the pool from the second story. Wondering if security was gonna have a chat with them since things could've gone poorly if they hadn't landed in the water.

Making his way through the club, he looked into some of the history of the establishment. Not realizing one of his cousins were a business partner of some kind for the club. He had a feeling it might have been Joza, but he wasn't really sure. He couldn't keep track of his extended family. He couldn't even keep track of his closer family members. Not that it really mattered all that much to him. He wasn't too close Joza's side and he figured they didn't feel close to him either. Maybe one day he'll reconnect with the family. But he might being starting one of his own soon, so who knows.

Valso Minik

Culturally Corellian and living the Coruscant life
SECOND FLOOR BAR

What a day, but now to let it all go.

Valso wore her favourite heels, little black dress and red lipstick with sithliner. She was yet to be convinced there was a better outfit for places like this. She'd come alone as she often did. Good company usually presented itself.

'Hey!' she called to the barman over the music, waving a hand as she came up a little way beside Kyra Perl Kyra Perl 'Can I get some blue milk cooler, please? Thanks.' As she waited with her payment in hand, fiddling with her manicured nails, she looked down the bar with interest. She loved to people watch.

The pretty girl next to her? Yikes... a bit out of it. She was on the fence about helping her. Yes it would be the right thing to do, but would it be the most interesting thing to watch? Maybe not. Let's wait and see.

Wait.

Valso's eyes flicked towards Aeric Kaze Aeric Kaze . The Force stirred in her, at his presence, and it wasn't the smoothness and light of the jedi, a sense she had grown used to passing in Coruscant at varying amounts. No, this was something else. Valso cursed herself inwardly for that nice kick of Mind Spiral she had taken before going out... maybe her senses were all off. The flashing pink and blue lights and the thudding of the music didn't help either. She looked back down at her hands and waited for her drink.

Illian's eyes darted around the room, wondering where he should go. Having only arrived, he had never been in a club. But he someone who typically wanted to put himself in new environments. His whole life had typically been only about survival, not living. And he wanted to live at least for now.

He could be spotted wearing a black botted jacket, a white shirt, and ripped pants. Hearing the sounds of chatter permeating across the room, he went to each floor. He could not find anyone to talk to. Or, perhaps he just wanted to be alone. Illian could not figure out wish one was true.

Seeing someone jump across the room, his mouth widened in laughter. He enjoyed seeing daring individuals. It was a refreshing breath of fresh air from the disciplinary lifestyle that he had to adhere to.

Illian looked at Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas , as he then observed Valso Minik Valso Minik enjoying her drink as well as the conversation at the bar between Kyra Perl Kyra Perl and Aeric Kaze Aeric Kaze . He chose to approach the bounty hunter.

"Did you see the guy jumping toward the pool? Is that allowed here?"

What? It wasn't a weird question. It wasn't like he was going to join them.

Within the melting pot of heightened emotions that made up the interior of Club Dusk, Kaze's presence was a amalgamation of both paths he had strode in life. The first, neutral, where his apathy had reigned prior to the temptation of the Dark Side. Where he felt he had no goal in life, a swirling depression that he had been content in dwelling in for the rest of his life. And the second, the taint of the Dark Side that fought for its survival while he internally conflicted with a feeling of right, and wrong when he had never known those concepts before.

"Uh," he mutters to himself lowly at her first reply. What would she like? Did he really care? Deigning for the first option that came to mind, his lips parted when he referred to the waitress again. "A, uhh... Blue Manaan Vodka, for both," he'd finish before staring down at the counter. The uncomfortable presence of eyes pressing into him as he became the focus of another persons gaze drew him back from his minds wandering. His right reached up, brushing through the mop of dark hair before he summoned a smile.

A scream sounded out, but he barely turned his head about to find the source of it. The screams he had heard on Byss, the loss of life. His own taking of it, remained. Music, screams of surprise or dread... Just to be later followed by the sound of a watery smack as flesh met water could hardly grasp his attention. And then the drink was delivered.

"Dagon," he offered in his own introduction, turning his head back around to settle on the Zeltron. The invoking of his brother Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze 's name enough to maintain the smile on his lips. His twin, that as far as he knew had been left back home on Ruusan. Unbeknownst to him, the two were far closer than he would've ever imagined. "I never would've thought a place like this could exist. Growing up on Ruusan?" There was an aspect of truth to his words. In the time of the Sith Triumvirate, his father had been a Triumvir, and his protection had extended to his mother and their family, but he had never met him. A simplistic rural life was all they had been afforded. "Wish I could make a place like this for myself," he spoke.

Kyra Perl Kyra Perl , Valso Minik Valso Minik

Coruscant was seedier than the Blue Light district in Coronet, and that was saying something. Alkor recalled the faint lighting that kept the slums from pitch blackness when he looked around at the bar. It made him think of a darker time, and he hated it. On the other end of that tunnel though, the alcohol was a bright light.

He took the Coronet Special and toasted in silence to the home that was taken from him. This time, with a great deal less hate. The exile tasted the whisky infused with bitters and a twist of lime. The bitter citrus enhanced the burn and made the stinging sensation all the way down his throat last far longer.

Most people didn't like pain; but Alkor learned a long time ago that pain was a natural part of the human experience. He delighted in it. There were others present, people he didn't know.

Didn’t matter. The drink was good. "Keep em coming," he told the droid who came to offer him a new glass. "And catch the tabs for those folks at the bar." He handed the machine his credit chit. "Don't tell 'em it was me, though."

"Affirmative."

Aeric Kaze Aeric Kaze Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Valso Minik Valso Minik

2nd floor bar | Aeric Kaze Aeric Kaze | Open
Kyra's lips twitched upwards. "Yeah. Imagine owning a place like this."

The double irony of her words was lost on even her. In her quest to escape the family business she had ended up on the door step of a hidden partnership. Heartbeat house owned half of Blush. Some things were better left undiscovered. She wrapped her fingers around her drink, aware of the gathering bodies around them. Their energy thrummed in a cacophony of noise around her-- twisted, contorting. Distant.

She hastened the incoming quiet with a large gulp of the blue elixir.

Her shoulders slowly relaxed as it burned its way through her body. She turned to Aeric, smiling a little easier. "I've been to Ruusan. Once. ... I think. Honestly, can't remember what for now." Her face crinkled in her attempt to recall. She shook her head, releasing the effort.

"Can't be that nice there then." She grinned a little, then gestured to herself. "Zeltros. You should go, if think this is cool-- Places like these are a dime a dozen there."

Aeric Kaze Aeric Kaze Alkor Centaris Alkor Centaris Valso Minik Valso Minik Illian Dragos Illian Dragos Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Last edited:

Despite the lie he had initially dove in with, the following words had been truthful. It wasn't just the club he was enraptured with, but the entirety of Coruscant. Thousands upon thousands of levels of life. His childhood on Ruusan, at the very least may have been rural, but he knew that Coruscant was as much a jungle as a world like Kashyyyk.

Regarding the drink he ordered, it was time he took a sip. His features tensed, brows furrowing as the combined tastes flooded his senses. He swallowed it down forcibly and summoned up a chuckle.

"Yeah, it's not the most exciting of places," he joked with her. There were no fond memories of the place. He remembered when the Silver Coalition had come to oust his Sith Lord father and his masters. He remembered them being beaten back. He also remembered indiscriminate violence and for a moment, he loomed on the precipice of giving in to the darkness before she continued. "Zeltros? Eh," raising his shoulders up into an unimpressed shrug. "Doubtful. It's not as special if they're all over the place," he adds with a smile.

"Maybe if I knew someone from there, I'd come by," Aeric added with a cartoonish wiggling of his brows to top it off.

Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

Tom Kovack

T
Accompanied by: Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn
Tags: Open (plz bother me, interrupt my plans, drive me crazy)

Stop me if you’ve heard this one before. A handsome man walks into a bar…

Tom stopped as soon as he was through the door, looking around. The dim, smoke-clogged atmosphere forced him to squint as he scanned the area. Someone lurched behind him, and he quickly moved aside, walking slowly through the room, hands in his pockets.

His face created a striking profile in the neon lighting, shades of blue, purple, and pink changing the color of his long white coat. With such clean-cut features, he could’ve been a movie star. Maybe he had been in another life.

He reached the edge of the dancefloor and paused, hunting through the gyrating, thrashing bodies. No luck. He turned around, but before he could step away, his eyes met someone else’s from across the room. Green eyes accentuated by smoldering liner. He silently mouthed her name. Bithia.

She captivated him with her gaze, coming at him in sections. Her dark hair was pinned up, not a strand out of place; her body was sheathed in all black. She reached out, caressing his jaw as she leaned forward and pressed her lips to his.

Someone in the crowd whistled. The kiss broke between them. He took her hand and let her lead him to a table near the pool.

It’s too loud in here,” he said. “We should go somewhere else and talk.

Shaking her head, she tapped a manicured finger against her earlobe. “I can hear you perfectly fine.”

What about the people around us?

“Don’t worry about them.” She rested her elbows on the table, staring intently at him. Her hand was still holding his.

Are you hungry?” he asked, inclining his head in the vague vicinity of Alkor Centaris Alkor Centaris , Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas and Illian Dragos Illian Dragos . Her vampirism no longer disturbed him; he understood the need for her to remain well-fed, but would prefer not to lose any of his memories to her hunger. Based on what he had observed of her preferences, any of the three men could be her prey.

“No, I just ate before I got here. Dined in a princess' castle, no less.” She smiled. “I may have forgotten to turn off the pheromones, though. Whoops. Want me to kiss you again?”

He laughed, but it was brief. “I can’t stay long. We better just talk for now.

“There isn’t much to say. I’ve been busy. I did manage to find the good doctor, asked him a few questions…” A crease formed between her brows. “He said some interesting things.”

Like what?

She gestured for him to come closer, then whispered in his ear...

Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Aeric Kaze Aeric Kaze Valso Minik Valso Minik

Shaye let out a low whistle as she exited the lift.

This place was pretty nice, for a club. Her usual haunts were dives, so this was like high-class living. Her blue eyes scanned the crowd, many of which were moving to the beat of the music on the dance floor. The people looked bright shades of neon, their skin glowing under the lights.

Dressed to 'go out,' she gave her plaid shirt a small tug and pursed cherry pink lips as she thought. It'd be fun to dance alright, but it would probably be even more fun with a few drinks in her. And so, she started to make her way across the dance floor, the bar man already in her sights. As she sauntered along, she moved to the music too – it was pretty catchy, she had to admit.

“Corellian Twister,” she said once she reached the bar.

When her drink slid down the bar and into her waiting hand, she raised it up in a toast to no one. This was going to be a good night, she could tell. After all, anything was possible with a pocketful of stolen credits.

2nd floor bar | Aeric Kaze Aeric Kaze | Open​

Kyra laughed, the light sound feeling distant as it bubbled out from her. She felt like someone else, doing it. She tossed back more of her drink, that smile plastered underneath her hazey eyes.

"That could be arranged." She sank further into the mascaraed, her skin buzzing as things in her stomach began to set in. Behind them came another scream-- a splash following a moment after. Kyra turned, a look of mischief in her eyes as she skimmed for the place of origin. "You know the last time I swam was... Hm, School."

She glanced back at him through strands of red, her growing idea unmistakable.

"You ever cliff jump, Dagon?"

The blue liquid burned a path down his throat he had been ill prepared for minutes ago. But now? He was starting to enjoy its taste. Dousing the flames of hatred that threatened to come to life, Aeric felt more like his old self the longer the night progressed. The voice of darkness that sought to cast him into the abyss so that all he knew was darkness became quieter and quieter.

"That could be arranged." Kaze, in response shot a brow up, the look of surprise that plastered across his face cracking into a smirk before she looked away. The sounds of a pool drawing her attention for the moment, allowing him that brief respite to focus inward. Searching, forcing that darkness down... But he found nothing. Silence met the challenge, and his brows tucked in close together, knotting in confusion. That is, until her voice brought him back from his ruminations.

"Huh, school?"

Abrupt surprise met her in response. His voice and mouth worked in concert with each other before he knew what had happened. "No..." But his left hand scooped up her right all the same. Pushing off from the counter, Aeric shot a sideways glance at the Zeltron. He had already pieced together what the mischief riddled look on her face meant for his immediate future. "Let's go!"

Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

Second Floor Balcony Railing | Aeric Kaze Aeric Kaze | Open​

An elated scream melted into laughter as Kyra was yanked from the bar. "Wait!" She protested, taking sloshing gulps of her drink. The glass fell from her hands, shattering unnoticed behind her. She didn't even feel the twisted ankles, her body thick with the poisons that dulled that parts of her that hurt. It felt like running through clouds. She swayed, that laughter turning into a giggle that wouldn't cease as she looked over the hand rail edge.

The space was a large circle, vibrant planets lit above them like a centerpiece. Down below, Fair below... was a pool, sparsely populated and reflecting the colors that dominated the club.

"Whoa," Kyra gasped, gripping the rail to stop herself from swooning right over.

“Ah, yes.” She yanked off her heels, skin tight dress rising up her thighs as she swung her legs over. It was like balancing on a swing. She stared at the shifted waters, her vision warping... before blinking hard and shaking her head.

"Is that me or is it getting bigger?"

Last edited:

Kaze barely gave Kyra enough time to even process what his mind was putting them through. Dodging elbows and shoving his way past grinding bodies with a hand, it didn't take long for them to reach the ledge where the people had been screeching as they fell to the pool below. Giving a look around, he let go of her hand and watched as she climbed over the rail.

"Whoa..." Aeric sounded out, sliding into place with her to hold her back from falling. "Careful," he warned. Instinctual, the word felt weird leaving his mouth. There was a familiarity to it, from years ago when him and his brother grew up. Blinking away the memories, he refocused as she spoke again.

"Um..." This time his words were caught in his throat.

Kyra Perl Kyra Perl was as pretty as any zeltron tended to be. Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe it was the dress. But deep inside where that dark spiraling heart of his, it beat loudly in his ears. Blood rushing to his cheeks, before she could look back to him he pushed her right off the edge and into the pool below without warning.

Aeric, without waiting, leapt over a moment later after her. Arms splaying wide out, a momentary glide of flight before he plummeted to the water below, limbs swinging about before he tucked in to cannonball beside her.

Tom Kovack

T
Tom listened carefully to what Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn whispered in his ear, his brow furrowing and gaze darkening as she told him what the doctor had confessed.

“Our wicked acquaintance was made in a lab, just as suspected. Apparently someone named Taranis Kuhl was in charge. He's been missing for nearly half a century. We’re looking into reported sightings, but depending on his species, he may already be dead.”

That’s a Shi’idese name,” he whispered. “Well, not necessarily a name. It’s a phrase. Means ‘struck by lightning’.” He blinked. “Shi’ido live a long time.

She pulled away in order to look at him, her brow furrowed. “Then we’re looking for a shapeshifter. Great.”

And Taranis Kuhl definitely isn’t his real name.” When she rolled her eyes in annoyance, he smiled reassuringly. “You did good work.

“Well, I’d say it was worth the trip to Dromund Kaas to get as much info as I did.” Biting her lip, she looked across the room in the direction of the bar. “I wish I could order something to drink—”

Two splashes, one right after the other, cut her off as Kyra Perl Kyra Perl and Aeric Kaze Aeric Kaze engaged in their flirtatious pool-diving from the second story bar. Tom flinched a little as chlorinated water splattered him. But Bithia leaped out of her chair, cursing loudly.

Tom was tempted to laugh at her exaggerated reaction. They weren’t sitting that close to the pool—their table was just within droplet distance. A bouncer was already on his way over to prevent people from jumping and make sure no one was hurt.

“If you don’t mind, I think we better move,” Bithia said.

Okay.” Tom got up from his seat. “Lead the way.

No sooner had the words left his mouth, another figure appeared seemingly out of nowhere, running towards Bithia at top speed. This third party tackled her, knocking her into the pool. She let out a scream like she was being murdered. In a way, she was—her body couldn't be submerged in water like that. She would dissolve.

Tom’s wide-eyed gaze darted toward the resulting third splash. Despite the shock and suddenness of what had happened, his feet were already moving to follow them, panic rushing through him.

“Hey!” he heard the bouncer shout. “No more! This is getting out of hand!”

Tom promptly slipped on a puddle near the edge mid-run, falling face-first into the pool. He surfaced seconds later with a gasp, wet hair falling over his eyes as he frantically scanned the water for Bithia. He couldn’t see her, but bubbles and a little bit of pinkish foam had begun to spread through the water. Some of the people in the pool had gotten out because of it, while others remained, perhaps thinking it was all part of the show.

Tom ducked back under, swimming toward the source of the disturbance. Underwater lights shone on a distinctly humanoid shape dressed in black. There was no sign of the person responsible for shoving her in, but Tom wasn't concerned about retribution at the moment. He wrapped an arm around her waist and dragged her to the edge, pushing her over before he climbed out himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
He stared blankly at the cup in his hand. Everyone else seemed to be enthralled by the club's shenanigans. Alkor wasn't interested in anything but the drink and his thoughts. Coruscant was close enough to Corellia that his face was familiar to most Coreward Bounty Hunters. The risks he took whenever he ran a job this way were enough to make the fares skyrocket. He made sure to take them whenever he could.

Alkor lifted the drink and took a sip. The burn always got a little less intense with the second taste. By the third, it was gone entirely; but he couldn't even feel it. That damage was done long ago.

That was when the woman hit the pool. Alkor felt it- agony, intense pain, fear. His gaze shot toward the water in surprise. It wasn’t the feelings that surprised him, though- Alkor was familiar with that sensation. The way someone felt just before dying: it was one of the few intimate sensations he'd shared with his fellow sentient.

It was curious to him that he felt it here, with no blasters and no lightsabers visible anywhere. It was real, though- she was creeping closer to death.

The other boy flung himself toward the water, and Alkor shot forward. He saw the woman come over the edge and he grabbed her under the shoulders and pulled her entirely clear. "Steady does it," he said quickly. "Here, take this," he told her as he pulled the duster from his mantle and offered it to her. "I can go grab you a proper towel if you want."

She'd be incredibly cold with water on her, but he suspected the was more to the situation than just temperature.

He offered Tom a hand. "You kids okay?"

Tom Kovack

Tom took the hand Alkor Centaris Alkor Centaris offered, clambering over the edge of the pool. “I’m okay,” he sputtered a reply, blinking water from his eyes. “She’s…”

He turned to Bithia, who was sitting up, Alkor’s duster wrapped around her. She looked as if she had fallen into a tub of acid, her body covered in blister-like wounds where her flesh had begun to liquify, cells bursting as they absorbed too much water. Pink blood oozed out, glowing almost as brightly as the neon lights around them. But already they were beginning to knit closed, her skin and muscle rapidly reconstituting itself. It was a pretty disgusting and alarming sight, though it caused her no pain.

“... are you okay, Bithia?” Tom asked tentatively.

Bithia was still a bit stunned—that much was clear through her half-melted visage. “Yeah. I was pretty close to turning into an amoeba there, but I’ll be fine in a few minutes. Just give me a sec to get rid of all this water.” Her voice came out scratchy and metallic, her vocal cords damaged. Turning to Alkor, she added, “I would love a towel. One for him, too.” She gestured to Tom.

Last edited:
After engaging with Cyren, the Squire analyzed the room. He heard what he could only presume was a splash. Smiling, he saw @Kyla Perl and Aeric Kaze Aeric Kaze jumping into the pool. The Squire felt a strong temptation to join them. One of the saving graces of his childhood was his love for swimming. It allowed him to refresh his mind, and forget the miseries he face daily.

It was also fun to splash people with water.

But he would have his chance. What he wanted now was a drink. Approaching the bar, he sat down, looking at the drinks available. Illian was not much of a drinker. He didn't have fun memories of it. Nevertheless, it wouldn't hurt to try, even if he got a sour taste in his mouth.

Looking around, he didn't see anyone else but Shaye Ares Shaye Ares at the bar.

"What do you think is the best drink here?" he wondered. He had a few credits to spend, and he didn't plan on wasting them on a terrible drink.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom