Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Closing this Chapter

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
My muse has been shot for a while now, and my only excuse to stick around has been you guys. Chaos has an awesome community I'm glad to have been a part of. It's been a relatively worry-free time, but as far as stress goes, when it rains it pours. Luckily it's been more absent than not.
As I recall my time here, there's definitely some shout outs warranted.
[member="Mantic Dorn"] and [member="Caius Flavian"] - you guys made the Galactic Republic truly enjoyable for me. I enjoyed the RP as well as the faction under your leadership.
[member="Anija Betna"] and [member="Gilamar Skirata"] - for helping a new guy with an unconventional role in the Clans
[member="Isley Verd"] - for breathing second life into a character who would've otherwise been dead
[member="Zef Halo"] - for being that serious, sarcastic humor I so desperately needed in this salty world
[member="Isamu Baelor"] and @Cat Sith - the Iron Empire has been fun. I wish I would've contributed more, it sucks that we were finally gaining traction as I was losing mine..
[member="Lorelei Darke"] and [member="Valiens Nantaris"] - my time in the Codex was great and I wouldn't have traded it for anything in the world. It opened many doors for me and helped me self-develop professionally, but more importantly, it allowed me to contribute back to Chaos. I also enjoyed my time as an RPJ, albeit short - though I still disagree with the underlying reasons behind my exit.
If I missed you, it's only because I have to go to work time now so I still love you all the same <3

It's time now for me to cut ties with Chaos, if only for the time being, and focus on the future and myself. I'm working on other projects, working overseas full time, attending school part time, and on top of that, Hurricane Matthew appears to be imminent, so I'll be needing to make preparations for that.

I'll still linger, but beyond that, not much else. If you want to keep in touch on Skype, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll give it to you.

Have fun with Omega you lot.

Characters affected: [member="Zeradias Mant"], [member="Gael bar Ammon"], [member="Corvo Santagar"], [member="Shia LeFett"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom