Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Closer

Waking up in the arms of the man she loved felt wonderful to Jairdain. One person among the many she knew loved her and she him. Time, distance and duties kept them apart far too long and often. Both of them had their role in the galaxy, but they remained together. Their love united them far more than ideals or beliefs. At this time, she couldn't imagine anything that could break their bond.

Running a hand across his body, feeling the new scars he had and feeling a touch of sympathy for him. Yuroic had seen so much more than she had. They had both come through stronger than they had going in though. Everything life brought them to, they stayed strong with the support of the other.

Not meaning to wake him up, she did not expect her caresses to go unnoticed though.

Yesterday when they were talking, they planned on a bit of further catch up on what had been going on in their respective lives and for further lessons. Life was a learning process and if days went by where Jairdain didn't learn something new, she was sad. He needed to know more about mental combat and she needed to know more about the more physical side of things.

Being a mentalist had kept her away from the front lines in most fights and battles. He was up front and doing the fighting to help keep her safe. Both had important parts to play, but they each needed to better understand what the other did.

Climbing out of bed, she went about getting herself ready for the day and fixed some food for the both of them. Jairdain had taken care in setting up her kitchen and knew where everything went. So cooking wasn't an issue for her and she had turned into not a great cook, but more than somebody that didn't know anything.

Waiting for Yuroic to join her, she knew it wouldn't be long before he did.

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Yuroic felt the gentle caresses of his beloved, it was soothing and he could feel her eyes of the scars of his body. Some were from war and since being a Jedi but most were tales of a sadder history, his old beatings and whippings. He remained still and watched as she rose to her kitchen, busying herself with their breakfast. He raised himself by an elbow and watched her wander. He smirked widely as he shifted out of bed without dressing and swatted her behind in a teasing manner.

"Morning my beloved." He mumbled as he kissed her neck. His robotic hand stroked her stomach slowly as he wrapped himself closely behind her. "I am finally glad to get this break away from the Order. How has being a servant for royalty been?" He asked, he was pleased with the increasing influence that he had heard Jairdain was getting. Her name was being known by many.

"I hope my new arm doesn't concern you. It has made me feel whole as a fighter, being left handed was not as easy as others make it look." Yuroic chuckled deeply. "I have a few new star maps for you as well."

[member="Jairdain"]

Aware that he was awake, Jairdain smiled at his play with her and leaned into him when he came up behind her. His arm wrapped around her and embraced her as she cooked their food. Moving in close, he nuzzled into her neck with a kiss. She could feel pleasure radiating off of him, but not sure if it was just the fact they had some time together or for other reasons. He asked how her time on Commenor has been and that smile remained on her face.

"It's going really well. We secured an agreement between the Jedi and Commenor."

She let out a small sigh​ and realized just how close she was the middle of royal family, welcomed as a member of the staff and inner circle. A small weight was on her and she turned around to face Yuroic. Even though her eyes were sightless, she tilted her head to at least appear to look up.

"There could be trouble. Ra Vizla threatened Commenor and the SJO in a broadcast along with several other factions. Nothing has come of it yet, but I feel like there is a storm brewing somewhere and there will be something big soon."

He commented about his arm and that it might bother her. Shaking her head, she would touch it and run her hands up its length.

"Not at all, my dear. I love you, everything about you. As for being left handed, I think I am. Since I can't write, I'm not sure."

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Yuroic kissed her deeply, holding her in tight, his body lusting hers once more. Holding her close, lifting her up onto the counter, pushing in close as he growled softly in her ear. "I have missed you so much my love, I feel like my body has a mind of its own around you right now." Chuckled deeply, as he presses his forehead against her own.

He had heard that Mandalorians were causing a stir and not necessarily the helpful kind. He had hoped that they could work with the strong race to combat the First Order, Galactic Empire and Sith Empire. It was now more than ever that they needed allies against those factions when they were working together.

"It will be fine my love, the Mandalorians can be headstrong but they will hopefully come around and help us." He said optimistically as he held hope that they weren't going to face another enemy. "I am sure this Vizla guy will see that starting a battle with us is foolish when there is so much other violence going on."

His robotic hand stroked her face gently as he smiled lovingly to her. "It is still taking time to get used to. It can be very easy to crush things I could not before. However, combat training is easier now, can get back to training Niman." Yuroic commented. "Also can use some Force powers. But need to still learn some more. Could you teach me Force Barrier or some others?" Yuroic asked, "after breakfast of course!" He chuckled, pushing himself in closer and kissing her hard again.

[member="Jairdain"]

Allowing Yuroic to hold her and push in close, she reveled in the touch. It lacked in her life usually, but it was something everybody needed. However, the day was just starting and she hoped they would have more time together than just the previous night. He seemed to understand and while they both wanted to return to bed, he set aside that desire to focus on the day.

He had hope the Mandalorians would come around and help them, but Jairdain shook her head. A bit of sorrow filled her, but didn't threaten to overtake and control her. What he said might be true, but she doubted it.

"They have something against Force users. Anything they do would be for themselves. While it might help us in the short run, down the road, I think they will turn on us. Violence is going to happen no matter what. It's just a part of how things work."

Commenting it was easier to crush something, Jairdain took a hold of that hand and gripped it for just a moment and allowed him to continue his caress. He then asked if she could teach him some of her skills, specifically that of the barrier and she smiled at him.

"Of course, anything I know I'm willing to share with you. Breakfast is almost done."

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Smiled warmly, his nose sniffed in the delicious scents of breakfast as he took a look at what she was cooking for them. "Well, how about breakfast in bed? Spend the morning... catching up, before training?" He smirked widely as he winked teasingly to her, holding her close to him, he never wanted to release her in this moment. It was too perfect, the fears of war and battles did not concern them, right then they were in the moment.

Mandalorians were aggressive, but he knew there had been periods in their history when they had resolved to deny violence and focus their energies elsewhere. "Mandalorians can be fickle, they could have a new leader who favours us before battle even happens. I know it seems dark now but there is always a chance for hope." Yuroic smiled warmly as he stroked her cheek slowly.

[member="Jairdain"]

"Breakfast in bed huh? It's been a while and the last time I was locked up in the medical ward on Voss to make sure I didn't go nuts on people."

Even if the situation had​ been serious, there was some humor in her voice. As time had passed, Jairdain had moved past that time in her life. She accepted what had happened to her and incorporated it in into what she was today. At that time, she had been broken and her mind shattered. Yuroic had been her rock then and continued to provide that to her now. She in her turn had been his rock as much as she could have been.

Pulling away only slightly to grab plates for them, she dished out breakfast and handed him the plates.

"If it's going to be in bed, I better hop in."

Not knowing if he was serious or not, she was open to the idea of sitting on the bed and eating with him rather than at the table.

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Yuroic used the Force to carry the plates to their bed as he lifted Jairdain onto his shoulder and carried her to his bed. Swatting her behind in a teasing manner as he carried her along. Gently placing her in bed, he gazed into her perfect violet eyes, knowing she wouldn't see him doing so. He couldn't help himself, he found their colour alluring and beautiful, like the rest of her. Kissing her forehead, he moved to the other side and jumped onto the bed, ready to eat.

He felt his stomach rumble, it had been a while since he had a proper meal in the morning. Most days he got away with chucking something small or quick to heat up and munch on that while he ran around. Yuroic was finding himself looking for things to do, keep himself busy and involved with the Silver Jedi, not hiding away like he once did. He looked over at Jairdain and whispered a thank you in her ear, followed by sweet nothings of how he wanted to spend the morning with her. Inhaling her still intoxicating scent, Yuroic pulled away and started eating his food at once.

It was strange to think that only a mere month ago, he was recluse, sullen and felt like half the man he was. His faith and hope in the Jedi renewed since he retrieved his new kyber crystal.

[member="Jairdain"]

Giggling a little as Yuroic picked her up and carried her back to bed, she put up a mock and play struggle to get put down. He set her down on the bed and kissed her forehead before getting on the bed himself to eat together.

She had grown used to having a good breakfast while on Commenor and that carried over to her off time as well. Hoping Yuroic liked what she cooked, Jairdain waited until he took his first bite of food.

Not yet used to being together with him on such an intimate level, she wasn't sure how to react to his sweet nothings. What he said though, she liked the idea of spending the time with him. It happened so rarely.

However, he had changed quite a lot since they had last seen each other and seemed happier. That was one of the things she didn't know about what had happened with him and part of why she wanted to spend at least this day with him.

"You're not the depressed man I last saw. What happened? I'm just sorry I couldn't have been around to help you through all your problems."

In their time apart, she had also changed. She was more confident with herself, the path she was on and where she was going in her life.

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Yuroic took his first bite, feeling Jairdain's mind focused on him, hoping he was enjoying what she prepared. He sent her a feeling of enjoyment and mentality reassured her that her cooking was great. It had been too long since he had a meal that was far beyond adequate, he did not spend time in company of royalty as often as Jairdain, his job requiring him to interact more with Padawans lost or unable to find information they wanted. He smiled brightly as he wolfed down the rest of his food and licked his lips, satisfied with his meal.

Looking at Jairdain, he heard her asking him what brought about his change. Apologising for her inability to help. "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault! I would have pushed you away, I needed time and to be by myself to discover what I lost. I fell away from hope and belief that what we were doing was the right thing." Yuroic attempted to explain in the best manner he could.

"Eventually, I travelled to that world I told you about, alone. I found the cave and began my exploration, through which I found my new crystal." Yuroic gazed briefly at his new lightsaber, while it looked exactly the same as his previous one. It felt stronger in its connection to him. He felt closer to it. "I was confronted by shadowy spirits that eventually pulled me out of my dark place, confronted me with my issues and made me realise what I would lose if I did not regain my hope, my faith in Order. Though I still seek to learn more of the Dark Side, I believe the Order is doing right and they need my help against the Sith, Galactic Empire and First Order."

Yuroic hoped that he had answered her question fully, he kissed her hand and watched her eat this time around.

[member="Jairdain"]

After he started eating, she joined him in the breakfast. He listened to what she said, but admitted he would have just pushed her away if she had been around. That he had needed to face some things on his own. Having gone on to explore that new planet he had faced some trial there with spirits and Jairdain really felt she should have been there to help him through it. Even if she knew inside he would have needed to face them alone anyway.

"Do you want to tell me what you saw or went through?"

Some things were best left unsaid, but she felt Yuroic could share this with her. Only if he wanted to though. When he said it made him realize what he would lose if he continued down the path he had been made her feel better though. While their situations were different in nature, they had both faced a similar trial. An internal struggle between light and dark.

A serious look came across her face when he said he still wanted to learn more of the Dark Side. Through the Force, she glanced away from him before speaking.

"Are you sure?"

Looking back at him, she​ wanted to know how he felt. Her sight was based off the emotions of others and she could read them in him.

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Yuroic shook his head. While he trusted Jairdain immensely and he wanted to tell her everything that ever happened to him, there were just some things that were too difficult to share, this was one of them. "I... I don't think I can ever share what happened. However, what happened opened my eyes and showed me how far I fell from the path I was following." Yuroic told her. He shared his emotions and feelings, letting her know that he wished he could share his experiences, even though it was something beyond words.

When she moved the discussion on the topic of his wish to learn more of the Dark Side of the Force, he was surprised that she turned away from him. He could sense her feelings, sharing his own with her. It wasn't a corrupt emotion or eagerness to become powerful, but a want of understanding the Force in its entirety and to better know the abilities and limitations of his enemies. His mind was set on why he wanted to learn more, however, he was going to be cautious about learning Dark Side powers. Yuroic knew it was easy enough to trip off to the Dark Side completely.

"I am going to be cautious, I appreciate the concern, but I want to be able to better know my enemy. To see the Force entirely as well, appreciate all aspects of it, not limit myself to one branch." Yuroic explained in words. "Most of what I will learn, I will likely never use, but it gives me perspective. And I think that's crucial."

[member="Jairdain"]

A slightly distant look crossed her face as he mentioned trials that were best left unspoken. She had been through one herself when she had to get a replacement crystal for her lightsaber after Koda had taken her last one as a trophy. It was a very disturbing one and had tested her greatly like they always were meant to.

"I undertand, Yuroic."

She didn't pull away from him when that look was on her face, just remembering that trial. ​In a way she wondered what would happen if she ran into her companion from that test. Not wanting to think on that, her attention came back to the present and she felt what Yuroic wanted. It wasn't because he craved power for himself, but to fight it. He said he would be cautious in what learned, but she shook her head.

Holding back some tears, they showed in her eyes though and they would not be kept hidden from him.

"I've been there and you saw what happened to me."

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Yuroic let out a sigh of relief, he was glad that she understood where he was coming from about his trial. He could sense that something happened to her during her own second trial. However, Yuroic did not seek to implore what she went through. Respecting that she was unable to put it into words like he couldn't. His fingers on his left hand stroke her back in a gentle, soothing manner. Reassuring her that he appreciated her understanding. What happened next surprised him. The rush of near tears and her voice, it was not what he was hoping.

"Please, please, don't worry love. I will be safe and I won't fall foul of the Dark Side." Yuroic reassured her, "you are stronger because of what you went through. You are more confident and more connected to the Force." He added as he hugged Jairdain tightly, hoping he could reassure her that he was going to be safe and not fall victim to the Dark Side, not going to be control by Sith Lords. He wanted to fight the Sith Lords with that power.

[member="Jairdain"]

"I can't help but be worried, Yuroic. Granted I had never dabbled in the dark until I was captured, it's not something I would want anybody to go through. Breaking isn't fun on either side and the recovery is difficult. Yes, I am stronger and more connected to the Force."

Taking a hold of his hand after she finished eating, Jairdain gave him a squeeze and leaned into him as he hugged her. His attempt to reassure her worked only partially. She had heard of others in the past that attempted exactly what he wanted to and ended up falling to the dark. That concern was still within her, but he was quite stubborn and nothing she could do would stop him.

"I'm also more dark than before. Never forget the taint I have now. It's so much I'm not ever going to be a true Jedi again."

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Yuroic understood her point, there had been many that explored the Dark Side but then fell into the pit of darkness. "However, there have been many Jedi that have succeeded in exploring the Dark Side without falling to temptation. I have you as my anchor, you will always keep me straight." Yuroic stated as he kissed her neck, hoping to soothe her concerns.

"Shall we do some training?" Yuroic asked, remembering that he wanted to learn to use Force Barrier. There was so much of the Force that he was still trying to learn more, especially since he was now a teacher for two students. They looked up to him and they would want to learn from him, not learning from others while he was still learning. Yuroic ruffled his hair and drank some water.

[member="Jairdain"]

While her concern was still there, Jairdain acknowledged it and so did he. Both of them had their views and for now, she allowed him to continue on his set path. Her following of the dark had been forced on her, while he was going willingly. Maybe he would be strong enough to resist its call, but if he wasn't, would she be able to turn him back?

She smiled when he kissed her neck and returned it with a quick kiss to his forehead. He had been her anchor in pulling her from her dark path, so she had faith that she could do the same for him if he started to fall.

"What training do you have in mind? You know I'm far more of a mentalist than a fighter. What could I know that you want to learn?"

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Yuroic could feel that Jairdain was still uncertain about his decision but he knew that now would not change her decision. Yuroic instead decided to focus on the now, Jairdain was curious about what it was he wanted to learn from her, while she had taught him much in mental attacks and blocking them in their time together, Yuroic still felt weaker than he should in the Force. It was his worst failing he felt as a Jedi, many Padawans had exceeded where he hadn't in the Force, but that wasn't all down to him. His training did take an unusual turn. Exile pushed him forward in many, many other ways.

He moved in closer, stroking her cheek gently. "I need training in the Force, at least in depth training. Hence why I'm asking you, you know more about the Force than I do and I couldn't think of anyone better to teach me. Even though I might be a distracting student with my charming charisma." He chuckled as he gave her a teasing nudge.

[member="Jairdain"]

He admitted one of the reasons for their meeting beyond simply spending time together was to further learn about the Force itself. Rather additional uses for the Force than what he already knew. Jairdain gave him a smile when he said he might be distracting and she shook her head.

"Oh, my dear, working with a stubborn prince that can only think of women, gambling and flying, I think I can handle a distracting student."

Rubbing her face against his fingers, she wondered what Yuroic might want to learn that he didn't already know about. He hadn't given her an answer for anything specific, but she knew he was a frontline fighter and not like her that stayed back to bring more support.

"Do you know about the barrier or tutaminis? Both would be good for you to know if you don't already. Unless you really want to learn true mental skills."

She would be content to just sit and talk for hours or days, but both had duties and a limited amount of time together.

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

He studied her and smiled. He was more on the front lines than she was, there was a clear sign of that. While he had physical scars from his various battles, she had mental ones. Yuroic hated that, he hated that whenever she fought there was just as much danger for her as there was for him. However, his pain passed and his body healed. Her scars lasted far longer and healed a lot slower. But just as she could not convince to never fight, he wouldn't dare attempt to prevent her from getting into the thick of it.

He listened to the two Force powers she mentioned to him, "both of those will do fine, but I'm not just seeking combat knowledge. I know there are passive powers as well. Like Beast Control and Mind Trick, you can hide your Force signature and yourself from some of the stories you told me and from what I know. I could never do those at the moment." Another thing he would have liked to learn, it would mean he could hide more in plain sight. Excellent for future missions requiring stealth.

"I hope this prince doesn't try to hit on you then. Sounds like quite the handful. I've taken on two Padawans, very different from each other. One is someone you know, Asaraa Vaashe. The other is a young boy, a step too close to the lure of the Dark Side. Stubborn, his emotions close to the surface and he describes his anger as something he used in the past to survive, he is reliant on it. I am keeping a close eye on him. I won't let him fall."

[member="Jairdain"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom