Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clear Sky - Interest Check

Clear Sky

ePbPMEr.png

In the name of science, progress and the common good, the people of Clear Sky explore the unknown parts of the galaxy. It is with courage and curiosity that they discover new planets, study Force anomalies and phenomenons, and invent new innovative technology.

They do not seek glory, power or wealth. Their goal is simple; explore, research, invent. They are happy to be left to their own devices by the great powers who wage war against one another, although they disapprove of unrestricted usage of power and tyranny.

May you be a simple soldier, faceless children of war, a pilot braving the unfriendly skies, or a scientist dedicated to the cause, all are welcome in Clear Sky.

OOC: Clear Sky is heavily inspired from the faction following the same name from the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series. Adapted to Chaos, Clear Sky offers a PvE alternative to those who are interested; exploration and research, combat against hostile lifeforms...
But most of all, this faction is a "social" one. In the sense that it is far more focused on interactions between characters than active combat.

Vereshin

V
This is right up my character's alley, consider me interested. [member="Natassia Traxen"]

My character does use the dark side and science for amoral means, but he's a fairly passive person who isn't into fighting, so idk if I'd fit in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom