Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clash of Clans

I've checked through this forum a few times and mobile games aren't usually the topics of discussion. Be that as it may, nearly everyone has a phone (usually a smart phone) and has the capability to play games on it. Over the course of the two years on my iPhone 4S, I've grown to love only a few mobile games that constantly continue to impress me. Their developers pay attention to detail, add interesting things to updates, and balance everything appropriately.

Clash of Clans is at the top of that list. I know some of you might complain about it being Pay2Win, but I haven't paid more than $10 on it and I'm three levels from being level 100. The community is substantially better than the others that I've seen, the gameplay is gnarly, and the strategic creativity is great.

With that, does anyone else play? What are your favorite things about it? The worst? What are some great clans you've joined?

Maybe Chaos can even get its own clan started.

It seems cool, super low time-preference though. My friend tells me it takes like a year for it to get fun (jokingly, I think...).

I played for ten minutes and quit because I didn't feel like learning another complicated game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom