Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Civilian Life

Sebastian Thel

S
Hey guys! I'm looking to write some everyday, civilian scenes with my character going to college, or just going about his evening in the city. Although, I would like there to be some kind of deeper plot going on to do with his work, which can also intertwine with your character's story, but we can work that out over PMs.

Sebastian is an Imperial and lives on Bastion, so your character needs to be TSE friendly. They can go to university together or meet up after Sebastian leaves class for the night. What I'm going for is cozy and ambient, with an undercurrent of intrigue below the surface.

d9b712623281a0e32b32ea949c5906a8.gif

Do sign up if you are interested!

Sebastian Thel

S
[member="Darth Maliphant"] I forgot to change the prefix, I am just looking for one on ones, if you're still interested?

Sebastian Thel

S
[member="Darth Maliphant"] No worries, I get you. In that case I'd be happy for you to join in one my threads with somebody else, once I ask them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom