Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Circle of Seers

Hello everyone,

With the blessing of Master Tefka, I am about to start setting up the Circle of Seers. So, firstly I would like to see if anyone is interesting in joining the Circle of Seers with me. Please post here your interest. I have a few ideas in mind already, which I will be talking to those interested.

cheers
Iella.

@[member="Saran Drast"] @[member="Darc Xavior Talus"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Lavania"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"] @[member="Flint Dexen"]

Hello everyone,

Thankyou for the response, more then I expected :)

Now we need to start to set up the Circle of Seers, our home is to be on Tython and we need to find a location there. Somewhere nice and secluded. and conducive to meditation, as we are going to do a far bit of it I think .. haha. We can also start to develop our characters around this, with training and the like. There is much to think about and I was considering start us off with a Thread to, 1. get us to Tython and 2. on the way take about the above and a structure for the Seers.

Also please feel free to bring ideas that you have along in the thread too. If you all like the idea of a thread, please post for me and then I can get it started.

cheers and thanks
Iella.

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
I think it's a good way to get things kicked off, and maybe even get a few plot points for the group running right off the back. The thing I think we definitely need is some sort of conflict. A group of this type certainly wouldn't get along perfectly well. It doesn't need to be anything major, perhaps just an underlying conflict. Perhaps the group is divided when it comes to figuring out who their alliegence is to; The Jedi, The Senate, or the people of The Republic. This was just my first idea, so anyone should feel free to throw something else out there.

And, yeah, I'm rambling now. So I'm done.

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

@[member="Aika Kawakami"]

Agree, a thread is a good way to talk about things and score points at the same time. Also I believe there will be many issues that will see conflict, whether they are political or other remains to be seen, but yes we are all different and will have our differences, which is going to make this more fun. Maybe we should not plan the differences so much but let them appear 'naturally'? ..

... and it is always good to ramble, that is where the ideas are sparked from, so please don't stop yourself... :)

@Iella E'ron @Akia Kawakimi

I love both of your ideas. I'm game for anything. I do believe conflict will happen naturally. Who to say which vision is correct? We all view things through our own point of view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom