Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Choose Wisely (Illum)

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Hawk spent the last day and half readying his ship Kamikaze for the trip Illum. Kamikaze is a YT-1300 Corellian Freightor with bunch of special modifications. At one time Kamikaze was a smuggling now it was used for transportation but it smuggling past was still part of her.

He made sure to fully stock it with fresh supplies per Iella's personal preferences. He also had a few boxes of ration bar on hand in case they ran out of food. He always made sure to have back up supplies of water and foods.

The ship was a little messy since he lived in on and off ever the past few months. He would have clean it but he was too busy finishing some routine maintenance. He closes a hatch full of wires and wipes his face. He had a bit of grease on his nose and cheek.

He goes outside to greet Iella and whoever else needs a ride to Illum.

Saran was sitting in the hanger when @[member="Hawk Solo"] came out of the ship. The floor was cold, but she could care less. She called her shoto to her hand and began checking it over. Why? She didn't know. But she needed something to do.
@Iella E'ron

@[member="Saran Drast"] @[member="Hawk Solo"]

Iella's boot echoed around the hangar bay as she walked toward Hawk's ship. The Kamikaze? now this was going to be interesting indeed. Iella is a far pilot herself, but rarely gets the chance to fly these days. Once the proud owner of a stolen republic A-Wing, she knew how to fly it and fly it well. She thought longingly on it for the moment, wondering what had become of her ship. Yes she still considered it her ship.

As she approached she noticed Padawan Saran Drast, one of the members of the Circle of Seers as is Hawk. She greeted her with a smile, before speaking. "Saran, are you ready to go?", she asked. "Let find Hawk and get under way".

On the ramp she could see Hawk patiently waiting for them. "Great name for a ship", she said with a smile, "Is there a history behind the name?", she asked as she entered his ship.

"Yes, master." Saran said, standing. She winced as she pushed up on her right arm, and unwrapping it as she stood. The burn from her first fight with a Sith was still healing, and still hurt. The one on her arm, from the same fight, had healed faster, mostly because she used her wrist more than the outside of her arm. Then Oasis and the concussion..... She'd have more injuries by age 16 than most knights.

@[member="Iella E`ron"] asked about the name of the ship. Curious, indeed.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

@Iella E'ron @[member="Saran Drast"]

Hawk grins lopseided as he welcomes the ladies onboard his ship. "Yeah.. It the way I fly. Suicidal!" He says with a wink. He waits until they were onboard before sealing the hatch behind them.

"Are we waiting on anyone else?" He asks Iella.

"As long as you don't get us killed......" Saran muttered to herself. She looked at her training blade, suddenly wishing she could hold on to it. The blade had served her well. Perhaps too well sometimes.

Sighing at the sentiment, she wished Master Salan were here now. She hoped he was proud of her.
@[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Iella E`ron"]

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Somethings never changed.....

Aika ran a bit late, as usual. Though, she was only behind the others by a few minutes. A large upgrade from keeping everyone waiting on her when she was a padawan. The plan was to venture to Illum alongside E'ron, and a few of the padawans. It was somewhat nostalgic. The trip to to Illum had been her initial off-world venture as a part of the original Padawan Pack. Now, she was going along to assist others in the same venture. How far she had come. Now, she was beginning to lead and assist the newer Jedi to the order. Obviously, this wasn't something she saw coming.

As she boarded the vessel, she could hear a low mumble, not to mention the thoughts of a young girl who seemed to be staring off. It wasn't hard to sense the slight distress in the girl as well. Aika smiled, resting her hand on the girl's shoulder as she stood beside her. "Relax. I'm sure we'll be fine. After all, E'ron-san wouldn't do anything that would put us at risk. Don't you agree?"

@[member="Saran Drast"] @[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Hawk Solo"]

@[member="Saran Drast"] @[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"]

Hawk chuckles at Saran mumble comment. He was used to that response about his choice of ship name. "Hi Aika. Welcome on board. I'm heading to the cockpit to start preflight check list. You are welcome to join me if you wish."

He leaves the ladies goes to the cockpit. He plops into his chair. He runs his hands lovingly along the console. It been awhile since he flown. He been really busy training. "Hi girl. Let's give them a nice ride. No problems ok." Kamikaze could be a bit temper mental.

"It's not her actions I'm worried about." Saran said to @[member="Aika Kawakami"]. She forced herself to stop thinking of Salan. He was gone, and nothing he could do would change that.
@[member="Hawk Solo"]
@[member="Iella E`ron"]

@[member="Hawk Solo"], @[member="Aika Kawakami"], @[member="Saran Drast"]

As Hawk began pre-flight checks, Iella waited for the droid to arrive with the trunk of saber components. Soon the trunk was loaded on board and placed in safe quarters .. after all it would not do to have this components fall into the wrong hands. Once satisfied .. Iella rejoined the others. She is pleased she was contacted my Knight Kawakami to join them and assist. Once on Illum, Iella will hand over part of the mission to her. She can sense in Aika a very strong and focused Jedi, one that will go a long way within the Order. She seeks knowledge, something that Iella likes to see in Jedi, and will serve her well as she travels on her path in the Jedi way.

She could feel and hear the engines warming. She got the feeling this was going to be an interesting flight. She thought on Hawk's comments about flying suicidal .. this is a trait Iella has as well.

"Ok Hawk when you are ready", she said, "Lets get going".

@[member="Saran Drast"] @[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"]

Once Hawk finishes the preflight check list. Kamikaze was ready for lift off. He could feel the rumbling of the engines through the ship deck plate.. He winced. Poor girl was overdue for a tune up. He will have to do that once they get back.

Kamikaze lifts gracefully off the hanger bay and heads into space. He sets the course for Illum. "Buckle yourselves in ladies. I'm about to make the jump to hyper." He calls back. He needs to fix that intercom one of these days.

He pulls the levers back and they make the jump into hyper. They were on the way.

Aika Kawakami

She gave a slight nod to Hawk before taking a seat next to the girl and buckling up. This had the potential to be a very bumpy ride. "Just relax. If you have anything to worry about, him getting us there safely shouldn't be at the top of the list. Though..I could sort of see why you may feel that way. Ah, how rude of me. I haven't even introduced myself yet. I'm Kawakami, Aika Kawakami. A Jedi knight. E'ron-san, well you know her as Master Iellaa, asked me to come along and lend a hand." She gave the girl a warm smile. "And what might be your name?"

Wow...Aika was putting on an excellent front. Especially considering that confronting the caves on Illum once more was somewhat of a daunting task for her. Images from her past journey's there flashed through her mind as she wondered what it'd be like this time around.

@[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Saran Drast"]

@Hawk Solo, @Aika Kawakami, @Saran Drast

Iella hates being strapped in so she didn't. However, she took a seat toward the back of the cockpit and as Hawk punched the ship into hyper, Iella felt the familiar inertia thrust her backward into the seat. Then she smiled as she could see the white/blue tunnel of the stars rushing by.

She could sense the mixed emotions of the group, but decided to leave them for now with their personal thoughts and trails, but she is there if they require her. From Coruscant to Illum will take some time, and they could use this time to train or get to know each more, including her.

Iella stood and looked at the group, mainly speaking of the two Padawans. "We shall be in hyper for a few days, take this time to prepare for what is to come. Firstly, when we reach the cave, your crystal and you will call to one another. The Force is strong there and through it you will connect to a crystal that will form an important part of your saber. Secondly, the construction of your saber will take time, there are two ways to achieve it, one is to manual construct the saber by hand, the other, by the use of the force through meditation", she looked toward Hawk now. "I took the liberty of downloading files into your holodisplay, in those files are the instructions on components .. each component and its purpose, there is also a file on the order in which they are to be placed, Hawk if you will, please display the files .. read them and study them".

Iella began to feel hungry, she would leave the Padawans to their task. However, she decided to go and prepare food for them all, and made her way to the galley.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Lightsaber_components

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Saran Drast"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"]

With the ship on autopilot now that they were in hyperspace Hawk was able to pay attention to what his Master Iella was telling them. "We could use the cargo bay for any training we have to do. It is big enough." Thankfully he wasn't carrying any cargo at the moment and they had entire area they could for dueling and force mediation.

He displays the information that Iella gave them for how to construct their lightsaber handle. "I think I'm going with making it myself. I don't trust the force enough to make it with just using that." He mutters.

Iella walked back into the cockpit, the best part of the travel in hyper about to end. She assumed the others had been busy with their studies and preparing for the event of constructing their sabers or in meditation as they where going to need it, even if they are to construct their saber manually. But even more so, the hear the calling of their crystal, the important part of the saber. It will be the catalyst that form the connection to the blade, making them one. They would need full mediation in order to hear it's call.

"Hawk I believe we will exit hyper in about five minutes", she showed him a data pad with a set of co-ordinates on ground. "Take us to this location please". She said resting her hand on his shoulder. "Now, when we arrive, it will be cold, bitterly so. In the ship toward the boarding ramp I have place arctic survival suits for you to wear you will need them. Once we are on ground suit up and then we shall proceed to the cave, there you will find your crystal".

Hawk glances behind. He gives Iella a quick smile. Then turn his attention to the console. Iella was right they were about to leave hyperspace. He watches the countdown on his display once it reached zero. He pushes the levers forward taking them out of hyper. The streaking stars slow down. The planet Illum looms his cockpit,

Using the coordinate that Iella provided Hawk manuever the ship to the landing site. Kamikaze lands with barely any bounce, it was a perfect landing.

"We are here." He unbuckled himself. He walks to the boarding ramp to retrieve the cold survival gears. He put it on. He could already feel the cold temperature through the ship.

Saran awoke from her trance, her back to the wall as they came out of hyperspace. She had heard @[member="Iella E`ron"]'s instructions, albeit subconsciously. Walking out to where @[member="Hawk Solo"] was gearing up, she asked him "You ready?"
@[member="Aika Kawakami"]

Aika Kawakami

She rose to her feet as the others rushed towards the ramp. It was just like the first time she'd come, staying in the back with no rush to leave the vessel. This time, however, she'd remembered her own cold weather gear. Her pace towards the ramp was a slight saunter, turning back to look to Iella. They were here to help the two padawans find their crystals, her own which still hung around her neck/ It was obvious they were anxious, and Aika didn't want to keep them waiting. "E'ron-san. Lets go. We wouldn't want to hold these two up, now would we?" She spoke in a sarcastic tone as she awaited her to join them.

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

"No .. we shall hold them no longer", she repled to Aika. Iella proceeded to put on her Arctic suit, with the hood up when walked out side and her boots hit the crush of the ice. Hawk had landed perfectly only half a mile from the cave's entrance. The last time she was here with Padawans .. the planet had decided that day, to be in a mood and an opening in the ice formed and they nearly lost come of the team. Remembering this, Iella had Hawk land well away from the zone. The rock foundations near the cave solid and will not pose a thread today.

Iella turned to Aika again, "I will go on ahead, I need to make sure the cave is safe, there are creatures here on Illum that will not hesitate to attack us for a meal, and they have a habit of liking caves. I would like you to stay with the Padawans make sure they reach the cave safely". She said. "Two crew members will bring the trunk with the saber components .... ", she hesitated for a moment. Iella had noticed that Aika had not yet her saber, she assumed it was by choice, but she would offer the opportunity again. "... you know, there is enough components for you to build yours too", she said and walked off in the direction of the caves. Iella did not wait for a reply, she just would let Aika think on it.

Hawk was pulling his hood on his head when Saran approached. He flashes her a friendly smile. "Yeah I'm ready. I can't wait to get my crystal." For a person who didn't want to be a Jedi when he was kid. He had down a 180 as a adult. He already had an idea how he was going to construct his saber. Just need to find the perfect crystal.

"Are you ready for this?" He ask Saran. He didn't get much of a chance to know the other two Jedi when they were hyperspace. Everyone had been busy doing their own thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom