Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Choose Wisely (Illum)

Iella moved back into the cave away from the entrance. She kept her senses alert to all that was going on around her and the group. As is the will of this cave, and like the force, it will play tricks and today was no exception. The emotions and heightened senses from the all is palpable .. each one going through a trail, a personal trial. The getting of ones lightsaber is a privilege and this was only the beginning for them. They still had to find their crystal/s .. then came the an even harder part. It's construction. She hoped they had all done as she had suggested and studied the components and the order in which they need to be placed. Regardless of their chosen methodology.

She pushed a calm balm around them all as she walked over to the Knight. "Aika, how are you doing here in this cave?", she asked not forgetting her as this will effect them all.

Saran and Hawk have as much time as required, Iella and Aika will not disturb unless required.

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Breaking her concentration, Aika rolled her back to look up. Her lips into a wide grin as she heard Iella's voice. She seemed to be spreading herself thin, trying to give her attention to all with her, and this wasn't even a mission for Aika. "Oh, I'm quite well. Well, as much as one can be. This cave is...a disturbance. It's hard to keep any sort of mental barrier up. It's just like it was back then. So many voice. They're so loud, so much confusion...."

She shook the thought from her mind, patting the ground beside her. Sure, the floor of the crystal caves weren't comfortable in the least, but that was beside the point. The last thing any of them needed was Iella to run herself ragged. Even if she didn't relax, she could at least rest her mind. It'd be needed if anything happened within the caverns. "Why not join me, E'ron-san? Hawk and Saran are moving through the caves, attempting to find their crystals. Unless something goes wrong, or they need guidance, there is little we can do for them at the present. You should have a seat. We could talk, and keep each other at ease until they need us."

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Saran Drast"]

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"] @[member="Saran Drast"]

Hawk sat for awhile trying to sort out his thoughts. Was his dad dead? Is that why he appeared as a force ghost? Was this a trick of the cave? He really didn't know and wouldn't be able to figure it out here. It was time to focus on the here and now.

He takes a deep breath to clear his mind that is when he noticed the blinking blue crystal. He smiles lopsided. He found it. That was his crystal. It was on the same spot as his father's ghostly image. He picks up and admires it. It was his. He knew it. He could feel the connection in the force with it. He places it in his pocket and heads back out of the cave.

Iella smiled at Aika, she liked her. "I shall join you .. thankyou", she said as she sat near Aika. Iella allowed the many forms of presence wash over her, most from the past and the people in the cave now. But she was concerned for the Knight as well.

"You are hearing voices here, that is conflicting you?", she asked. Iella knew of the presence but was not hearing voices .. this is one of the ways the cave tests beings that enter it, the test that it alone will provide for the force users to overcome. "Tell me more of this".

Aika Kawakami

A small chuckle escaped her lips as her eyes redirected to the ground before them. She reached out, fiddling with the small pebbles before them. "Any place with many people tends to be a struggle for me. But these caverns are particularly troublesome. It's like I can hear the thoughts and voices of all those who came here before us. Even with learning to shield my mind so as not to hear so many thoughts, but this place tends to...find its way around such measures." Her eyes returned to the woman's figure. "So, what about you? I'm sure this place causes problems, even for you."

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Saran Drast"]

He didn't have any trouble retracing his steps through the cave. Within a matter of minutes, Hawk emerges from the cave. He breaths a sigh of relief. He had completed the first part to making his own saber. "Hi" He says to the ladies. "I found it." He smiles lopsided as he pulls the brilliant blue crystal out of his pocket to show them.

Saran continued to walk,.the tugging in her brain leading her on, to an open cavern. However, someone stood in the cavern. In deep black robes, and a pair of lightsabers in their hands. "I've beaten you. Above Kashyyyk." Saran told it, blades inactive in her hands. "But you didn't kill me. And now, I will kil you." The blades came in at her waist, aiming to cut the padawan in twain. Dodging backwards, Saran spoke. "But I was wrong when I fought you. I treated you like a dog. But you're not. You're another being, no better or worse than me." Laughter echoed out from the phantom, and throughout the cave, loud, hearty laughter coming from a distinctively male voice that rang through the caves. A voice Saran knew all to well. "Mast... Master Salan?" The miraluka asked, falling to her knees. "I'm proud of you, little Saran. You've come far." Saran would have wept, but she would have needed tearducts. "Master....... I......." Her voice trailed off, unable to express what she felt. Only one word came, and when she had spoken it, he had left. In his place, a single crystal remained, burning people in her eyes. As she spoke, the crystal flew to her hand. "Nolur"
@[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"] @[member="Iella E`ron"]

Iella smiled at Aika now as she listened to her then asked if she had similar experiences. Well she has and does but differently to Aika. "I don't have problems as such, and each time I have come here with a group there is always ... issues to be dealt with. The voices I hear or rather in impression of voices coupled with images I allow in. Some times yes they are disturbing .. however I view them as means to acquire knowledge about this place and it history, to be able to learn more of what the force is trying to convey to me. I don't always understand the message, but I have leaned that I can receive them, which in the past I blocked. Now with time and the sight of wisdom .. I have leaned to remove the emotion of them and allow them to speak", she hoped that was in some for of sense for Aika, as Iella struggle to put in words her experiences here.

A sudden surge through the force informed her the two Padawans had achieved their goals. A sense of wonderment and joy filling the cave now and pulsed through the force. Iella smiled and turned to Aika. "I think Hawk and Saran will return to us now, we have more work to do, can you have the components placed in the centre of the cave please".

Aika Kawakami

"Ah, I guess it's just me then. Though I would enjoy being able to do such things. If there were images along with the voices that swim through my thoughts, maybe they wouldn't be such a hassle. Maybe whatever message they are trying to convey to me would be much more clear. Then again, considering how I was when I first came here, I can't complain about where I'm at. After all, if I hadn't come when I did..... I can only imagine where I might be. These caves likely would've drove me crazy."

Aika felt a surge most likely similar to the one felt by Iella. Almost like a sense of relief hope. Her lips curved lightly into a small grin as the Jedi master beat her to the thought. She simply laughed as she nodded and rose to her feet. "It would be my pleasure." With somewhat of a skip in her step, she moved toward the crate that had been brought along through the snow. Unlocking it and popping the latches, her eyes fell upon the items within. Never before had she seen so many of them. Likely because she had never built a sabre herself. Diving into the crate, she began to remove the components in handfuls, though trying not to mix or tangle anything. Carefully, they be set out just behind where the two were sitting. "Those two...will make fine Jedi, Master Iella."

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Saran Drast"] @[member="Hawk Solo"]

As he walked back toward the entrance to the cave, Hawk found all the components to make a saber that Aika had left. It was time. He rummaged through the differents components to making a lightsaber. He had already decided that he would go simple for his saber. He didn't want to go to fancy for the first one. He could always adapted it as time went on. The one thing he wanted to make sure that his saber could do. He wanted to make sure that it force activated. That seem like a handy thing for it to do.

He had originally was just going to build the saber by hand but now in the cave that idea just didn't feel right. He was going to use the force to constructed. He puts his blue crystal on the ground next to all the lightsaber components. He clears his mind of questions and doubts. Clomndsing his eyes, he allows the force to constructed the lightsaber he was meant to have. All the components floated above the ground and arranged themselves in the correct order.

Hawk eyes open once it was completed. He grins. He reaches out to his saber calling it to his hand. It felt prefect. Like an extension of his body. He flicks the switch on. He smiles lopsided when the brilliant blue blade came to life. He had done it.

As is tradition when Padawans construct their sabers, the Knight or Master recites the Oath. Iella moved forward sensing they were about to begin their first sabers. She centered her focus on the oath and spoke it. The Padawans are to listen to each word and put the mean into their minds and hearts. She smiled as she remember the words when spoke to her and they still remain strong in her on this day.
"The crystal is the heart of the blade.
The heart is the crystal of the Jedi.
The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
The Force is the blade of the heart.
All are interwined.
The Crystal, the Blade, the Jedi.
We are one."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom