Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Choose my fate!

So life has normalized... There is free time on my schedule. Mostly because I realized I was fast pushing myself to burn out in my career, as I had prior. I am down to one job, and one job only. I have a much cheaper place to live that I can afford on my own. I'm single (ain't nobody got time for dat!). So I decided to come back to Chaos. But i've found my old faces just aren't the same fun to write. So I had decided to do something new... Except... For once.. I can't come up with a single idea that catches my fancy. It's usually the opposite!

I have a strong itch to write here. But no idea what to do. So a few friends(possibly dire enemies after this thread) had a "smart" idea... Throw myself to the wolves, and let you lot suggest random character concepts. As detailed or vague as you wish. As serious or slapstick as you wish (though serious is preferred). After a few days, they'll peruse the thread, and pick a concept or two, and i'll run with them. The idea behind this is to push my norms, or to find ways to write the archetypes I do well, but in new ways.

So... There you go Chaos... I am turning myself over to your dubious mercies... Picky my next character concept for me, go nuts!

Write a character without the Force. Maybe commit to a cause, or don't- bounty hunting or mercenary work gives you the opportunity to do all kinds of things. If you're looking for a deep story, find some lore you wouldn't mind being immersed in and roleplay that.

Or you could write a more traditional character.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Ijaat Mereel"],

1. A droid to hang out with HK

2. An Quarren cultist of the Bando Gora "Deep Ones" gods or something along the lines

3. Ithorian Mandalorian

4. Constantly intoxicated Gand shaman bounty hunter (for the purpose of receiving continuous visions of things to come, not always accurate)

5. Jungle Felucian shaman turned Sith or Jedi (The mushroom head people from Force Unleashed)

1. A droid to hang out with HK

2. A mid-rank Imperial character

3. An Imperial Knight that survived the "purge" done by... Was it the Knights of Ren? Whatever... Roleplay a survivor!

4. A non-humanoid sentient species

5. Attempt to make a non-cliche Chiss character worth sticking to

6. A run of the mill smuggler with nothing special about them at all, horribly in debt, and rocking a shit-tier junk freighter

I've always fancied the idea of a character who finds a shard, and the two go on adventures together. The shard then tends to talk shit to the character on a daily basis. They become inseparable.

[member="Ijaat Mereel"]

Come be a Je'daii again as you once planned to do ;) Learn the ways of Vur Tepe! Or help with Mahara Mesh. You had a lot of ideas for both!

Outside of that, write with meh. I don't care what.

Daniel Imura said:
I've always fancied the idea of a character who finds a shard, and the two go on adventures together. The shard then tends to talk poodoo to the character on a daily basis. They become inseparable.
Why hello there.

A Shard that was transplanted into a droid body against his or her will.

A Cragmoloid ballet dancer on the road with a travelling company who's owner is also an assassin. Death sits in the front row.

A Chadra Fan arsonist.

A Force Ghost with unfinished business, who can enter the bodies of sentient beings for one hour a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom