Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chloe Blake

I did one for all of my chars and for the writer.

But now I would like some serious feedback and constructive critism on my space gypsy Warden of the Sky, Chloe Blake.

Likes? Dislikes? What would you like to see? Any improvements? Questions about the character? Her faith? The Whiskey?

I'm more for the serious critiques than the silly ones please! I really do want feedback!

Thanks!

[member="Chloe Blake"]
So, as opposed to Isolda, I like Chloe. I feel I can relate to her as a character. I (mostly) understand her motivations, and I think she has the right balance of skill and silliness to make her engaging.

Top work, one of my favs of yours.

[member="Chloe Blake"]

I like how I know her so well without having really written with her or having read her much, yet. She feels intuitive to me, resonates with me, and I love that. I love that she has faith in something - whether it's faith in a god or gods, faith in the Light (side of the Force), or something else, and how that is represented as something the character clings to, something that guides them and sustains them, or something that consumes them... beliefs, whatever they are, are something no character should be without. I'll want to know more about her faith, but that's something I'd rather have Jannik ask about in-character.

So that kind of leads to my answer of this question:

What would I like to see? More of her... but you knew that. ;)

I think Chloe is my favorite character of yours (narrowly beating out Danger). Certainly a completely different character on a board in which many of the characters are so alike they blur together.

My only complaint is we haven't RP'd together enough.

[member="Judah Dashiell"] [member="Jannik Morlandt"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Thank you so much for the feedback!

I agree, Chloe should definitely get some more time out there, and I will make it a distinct effort to do so. Especially with Judah and Jan!

I'm hoping after the event I'll be able to focus more on her not only in Sanctum, but also in the Underground.

The events on Corellia certainly bring a nice plot device with perhaps a Corellian Resistance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom