Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Chiss Rising - Setting; Bastion.

water-curtain-cave-2-2214.jpg

Years had passed. Too many, empires grew, empires fell. So much history to be explored, but for one person, this was all meant to be her future.

Maxine Taylor, Chiss, Imperial pilot. She stood where she had stood for too long. Stuck in a cryo pod in her cavern. The cave had crumbled much during her time there, but today, a hole finally opened that shone through. The first light to hit this cavern in hundreds of years struck through the air, the dust particles shimmering in the beam of light, until it finally hit a command table, docked next to it was an Imperial TIE interceptor, rusted and dusty almost certainly non functional, and to the other side, Maxine's frozen prison. There she stood, a peaceful expression on her face, she had only expected to be in this chamber for a month at a stretch.

The stage was set, Maxine hadn't known it, just like she hadn't known she would be rocketed forward in time, but someone was coming. She would be free.

Location | Bastion
Tag | Max Taylor Max Taylor

Ever since the
Battle of Prefsbelt things had changed for Ivan Stadd and his Associates. With their plans to re-install themselves in New Imperial Space now scrapped , Stadd had been recalled to the Core along with most of the Association's Operatives located along the Braxant Run though Stadd had stayed behind slowly monitoring the recent events in the area especially with the recent Capture of Bastion. Before leaving the Planet with his squad of Politorate Agents on board their Tie RT/Raptor , Stadd wanted to find a suitable location to establish an outpost shall he ever return to Bastion once the Association's Grand Plan was complete.

It was while inspecting a group of caverns not far from their Tie Raptor that Stadd and his Agents stumbled upon a sealed cave and upon inspecting a small opening within the rocks they made a startling discovery , as their flashlights lit the area they spotted a Command Table and upon further inspection they saw a Classic Imperial
Tie Interceptor beside it. After that discovery , Stadd and his Agents then headed back to their Tie Raptor and returned to the Cave blowing a hole into it resulting in the rocks crumbling and revealing a more bigger surprise , something that Stadd and his men had overlooked when initially inspecting the cave , a Cyropod with a Young Female Chiss inside it.

After landing the Tie Raptor , Stadd and his Agents entered the Cavern and headed towards the Cyropod. As they approached the object , Stadd deduced that she had to be a former Imperial Pilot and that she must have been there for centuries probably even since the Galactic Civil War judging by the age of the Tie Interceptor. Then it was there he realized something. This Chiss Imperial Pilot could be a valuable ally to his Associates and if he could convince her to join him and the Association before the New Imperial Order got their hands on her then their plans could get accelerated. So with haste , Stadd approached the Cyropod and reopened it releasing the Chiss Female after Centuries trapped in this Cave hopping to recruit her to his Cause.

Last edited:
Tag: Joseph Torson Joseph Torson

The pod immediately make a clunking noise, it opened at a snails pace, it was lucky that it opened at all. Slowly but surely the pod was unsealed, and Max's eyes shot open, something wasn't right, why did she feel so terrible, why couldn't she see properly. Her eyes focused a slight bit more before she could vaguely see her rescuer. Max wanted to quickly grab her blaster and demand how this stranger had found a sealed Imperial base, but all she could do was collapse to her knees, spluttering. Scared and confused she spoke, in a heavily accented Cheunh,

"What have you done to me.. What, what have you done.."

She took a moment to think, not realising she spoke in her native language, but nothing came of it, she was confused and scared, and completely at this strangers mercy.

Location | Bastion
Tags | Max Taylor Max Taylor

The Pod opened and the Chiss Female came out quickly collapsing to her knees and speaking in Cheunh , the Native Language of the Chiss. Fortunately given at how the Politorate itself was planning to help the Chiss in the Near Future against the Expansion made by the Zweihander Union , Ivan Stadd being one of the Politorate's Top Agents had learnt many languages including Cheunh in which he spoke Semi-Fluently in which was somewhat impressive for a Human.

From the looks of it the Chiss seemed to be in pain , but Stadd understood , given at how she had been in that Pod for Centuries getting out of it would be a major issue. So Stadd kneeled beside her and spoke in Semi-Fluent Cheunh addressing to the Female Chiss. "My Name is Ivan Stadd and these are my associates. We mean no harm to you and it seems you are in pain. We can help you but first we need to know who you are and why your here." Hopefully it was enough for the Woman to understand and hopefully she would cooperate. Stadd could help her though he was on a tight schedule given at how he was on a Planet occupied by the New Imperials who would surely take interest in his discovery if they ever found out about it.

Maxine looked up at the stranger in bewilderment. His Cheunh was decent, and as far as she knew, no Human knew her language. As her eyes focused more she tried to wrap her head around what was going on. She looked around her small base, the equipment rusted and old, the TIE out of commission. It all seemed to click at once as her eyes spotted a crack on the power relay connected to the pod.

"How long have I been out for?"

This time her words were in Basic, which she assumed the Human would be more comfortable with. She moved her arm to point at the Imperial crest on her armour and spoke again.

"I am captain Maxine Taylor of the Galactic Empire. My mission is confidential but based on your knowledge of Cheunh, can I assume Thrawn sent you?"

Even talking for such a small period of time had taken a lot of energy. How long had it been, 10 maybe 20 years... No, it had to be longer...

Location | Bastion
Tag | Max Taylor Max Taylor

The Galactic Empire? Thrawn? It seems that this Female was out since around 0-20 Years after the Battle of Yavin. She'd be surprised at how long she'd been out and how much things had changed especially given at how she mentioned the Legendary Grand Admiral Thrawn who despite being gone for over 8 Centuries remains a major Figure in Galactic History. And so with a sigh , Stadd replied in Basic.

"Captain Taylor ,i know this may be surprising but you've been out for over 8 Centuries. Grand Admiral Thrawn and most of the people you knew are mostly dead i'm afraid and the Galactic Empire is no more. Alot of things has changed , the most noticeable change being that the Galaxy is fractured between various Galactic Governments with the last Galaxy-wide Government dating from over 7 Centuries ago , approximately 100 Years after you went out." Stadd said informing her of the Current State of the Galaxy. Obviously he'd expect her to be surprised but what intrigued Stadd was her mention of a Confidential Mission in which he intended to know more about.

There was nothing else Maxine could do but scoff, followed by a snort of laughter.

"You really expect me to believe that? There is no way that its been THAT long. Someone would have found me already, or I wouldn't have made it. You take me for a fool? I don't know what sick games you're playing but I wont buy into them. You're going to let me go, so I can join back up with the Empire, or I'm going to force my way out."

There was a hurt venom to her words, she was furious with herself for the part of her that believed this nonsense. There was no possible way it had been that long. It was simply not possible. If that were the case...

Maxine would have nothing left.

The occupation of Bastion had been a slow transition going from the reign of the Sith Empire, now into proper imperial hands. While Jin had been slowly recovering from the Battle. He had been wandering around, seeing the progress that the New Order was making. Many were skeptical of the New Imperial Order's own claim to the world, but seeing as how they had followed the ideologies of the Empire of old be it not under such sadistic methods as it was under Palpatine. Jin had felt a disturbance and took the time to discover a beacon going off far away from where the New Imperials have occupied. The beacon and the way it transponded was old. Almost a Millenium old. Curious as to find out what it was, the Imperial Knight decided to launch an investigation of his own.

The investigation soon led him to a series of caverns on the surface. What seemed even more strange as he arrived in a TIE/VX Vanguard. There were already a TIE Interceptor, and Reaper of an older design already there. At first, he simply deduced it as nothing more than just wreckage from a forgotten time Finding some spot to land He emerged clad in white Imperial Knight Battle Armor. On his guard as he saw a hole before him. It was suspicious in nature, as looking on the ground there were footprints, the hole in the cave did not look natural in the slightest. As if someone created it. Reaching out with the Force keeping his guard up. His fingers clutching his crossguard saber, as he moved slowly inside.

Moving deeper, he heard voices speak. Until he found himself in view of what looked to be a group of men, and what seemed to be a Chiss? What was a Chiss doing this far out in the galaxy? The men clad in what looked to be Imperial uniforms, he could only suspect they were Sith on the run. It didn't matter he supposed, he would be getting the answers he desired if he only approached them. Stepping forward slowly looking at the group. "I am Knight Errant Kyrel of the New Imperial Order, state your names and purpose here. If you would be so kind?" He spoke to them in a tone that did it's best to hold authority at first, and some sense of chivalry despite his imposing form with the armor he wore. He did not seek bloodshed, but to emphasize his point he pulled his crossguard saber from his belt. Looking upon the group.

Max Taylor Max Taylor Joseph Torson Joseph Torson

Location | Bastion
Tag | Max Taylor Max Taylor | Detritus Ren Detritus Ren

Ivan understood the position of Captain Taylor. She'd been our for Centuries and it would be hard for her to understand the large amount of changes. While she did not believe in what Ivan had just said now , she'd eventually understand that he was right though Ivan could not afford her to escape his grasp and join other Imperial Factions such as the New Imperial Order , the Eternal Empire or First Order. She was a perfect recruit for the Association and who knows when Ivan would find another potential recruit and given the Association's current position time was a luxury he could not afford.

And so as the Chiss Female demanded to let her go , Ivan remained firm. "Listen i do understand your confusion Captain Taylor but you must understand. Your Tie Interceptor is Centuries old and clearly non-operable , how will you be able to leave Bastion if you don't have any means of transportation. It would be best if you came with me and my men as we mean no harm to you and only want to help you Captain Taylor. Surely you should understand that" Ivan Stadd said in a reassuring tone. He hoped that she could understand him and accept his offer otherwise things would get even more complicated.

However as usual things were not easy as suddenly , an Imperial Knight of the New Imperial Order entered the fray introducing himself as Kryel and demanding their names and purpose in which off course was information that Stadd nor his men could provide. Then Stadd spotted Kyrel pull out his lightsaber in which resulted in Stadd reaching for his own electrostaff strapped on his back. "Listen , Kyrel we don't want any trouble. I cannot provide my names or those of my Associates nor our purpose but i suggest you lower your weapon before anything gets heated" Ivan Stadd said in response and as he spoke his 4 Agents accompanying him began to slowly flank around the Imperial Knight also reaching for their weapons and as they proceeded , Stadd sighed as this was about to get even more complicated

Tags: Joseph Torson Joseph Torson Detritus Ren Detritus Ren

Maxine couldn't think straight. Things lined up far too perfectly for this to be a lie. But it had to be. There was no way this was the truth. And to make matters worse, someone new appeared, either Ivan was a brilliant actor, which was not impossible, or he was genuinely surprised, and somewhat annoyed, at the New Imperial Kyrel who had shown up.

New Imperial. The words bounced around her head in a flurry. Ivan spoke but she took no notice. Her head turned to face her TIE, focusing more now on how aged it truly was, the rust and damage from falling rocks, then the cave itself, it was too random and specific to be purposely damaged, it was decayed. Reality was rather unsettling for the Chiss, as with her mouth agape the only things she could force out were the following words, a certain pain hung over them.

"Its true.. Everything is gone..."

Rook sighed as she looked over cave mouth. At was BRILLIANT that she had crashed about two clicks away ESPECIALLY because she knew there were some old wreckages around here that brought pain to her head. She shook her head in an attempt to get rid of such thoughts. It had been six months now, SURELY she could deal with the facts... But no- she still froze, blanking whenever something from so long ago came up. And that was surprisingly more often than you would think.

Back then she had been an influential crime lord. Rook hadn't bothered to find out what happened to her empire she created. She imagined finding that would put her out of sorts for days, and she could NOT afford that.

Especially when stuff like this happened WAY too often. Hacking jobs, crashes, killing people and such. Rook's eyes drifted along the entrance. This place was all hills and rock structures. This large rock face was blocked and if she wanted to get around, she would have to go through nexu territory. And it wasn't that Rook would LOVE to get more scars across her face, but she would either have to go THROUGH the caves, or over them.

And she wasn't in much of a mood for some heavy rock climbing.

"Guess going through the cave is the only option." She muttered to herself starting forward. There was a largish gap in the rocks and she stepped into the hole, switching her cybernetic eye to night vision.

Looking in, she was surprised to she two figured already there.

Great.

Then her eyes fell on the rusted tie and the pod, she froze, scenes flashing in her mind before she Forced them to clear. Oh kriff. If what's happening is what I THINK is happening.

She stepped fully into the cave- still only having one way to go. She wasn't here to make friends though.

Jin grunted in annoyance, the man before him refusing to give any names, any information. He was already starting to wonder if these guys were Sith spies. Perhaps even some rabble the New Imperial Order has come across before. Yet he saw that beyond the man. The Chiss female spoke. Her tone sounded as if she was frightened, shocked to the very core at the revelation of the New Imperial Order. Could it be someone from the past? Someone from the ashes of the Empire. He would have answers for her, but or now his gaze was focused on the rabble before him, as the man's own men started to encircle the young Kyrel. He reacted quickly, activating his own lightsaber, a silver blade emerged from the emitter. Followed behind the blade was the emergence of the crossguard blades. Raising them up as if in a defensive stance.

Looking around him, he spoke urgently, a voice that tried to carry authority with it. "I am Jin Kyrel, Knight of the New Order, New Imperial to his Sovereign Imperator. By this, I swear if you do not surrender now, and refuse arrest. I will cut all of you down, assume that you are Sith spies, or infiltrators." He then gestured to pointing a finger to the Chiss female. "I assume you aren't with these men. If you are an Imperial, I do apologize for this mess. I will speak with you after I've taken care of these fools." He said looking back to the men that were around him. It seemed that his attempts at negotiation would be fruitless at best. Whoever these men were, it was clear they were not New Imperials, and they did not belong here at the very least.

Looking to see behind him, he felt a disturbance in the Force. Someone else was approaching. It had seemed the young Knight Errant was being approached by two forces. Raising his blade up to him. Looking at his front, and his back, even to the men circling around him. The hum of his blade was the only sound next to the sound of the next person approaching. He spoke once more, looking at everyone. "Last chance, surrender peacefully, lay down your weapons, or I will have no choice but to strike you down should you choose to attack me." He said the conviction evident in his tone. He was a man of his word, a man of honor. He would not yield if any were to strike him now.

Joseph Torson Joseph Torson Max Taylor Max Taylor Rook.the.slicer Rook.the.slicer

Location | Bastion
Tag | Max Taylor Max Taylor | Detritus Ren Detritus Ren | Rook.the.slicer Rook.the.slicer

Staff watched as the New Imperial Knight ignited his Lightsaber and now he was mad. It was this reason for why he'd joined the Association. People like Jin Kyrel trying to act like they were superior and they were right all while suppressing those who were well more noble and deserved better. Staff looked at his Agents who were startled by the sudden move by the New Imperial Knight as they backed off unwilling to face the blade of the Knight and not even trained to deal with these threats. But Stadd was trainedand he took out his own electrostaff to confront the New Imperial Knight.

"Take the Girl to safety we can't afford let those New Imperials get their hands on her." Stadd ordered to his men. Thus his Politorate Agents approached the Girl with Stadd looking back to her and saying. "Listen Maxine we can help you here , help you find a new home and a new purpose. These people are here to exploit your confusion to their own gains , to use you for their own gains. But we are here to help you otherwise we wouldn't have opened that Cyropod. Help us and in return well help you."

It was now or never for Stadd they had to deal with this Imperial Knight quickly if they had any chance of recruiting Maxine. However Stadd and his men's focus was on the Chiss and Imperial Knight and they were late to notice another newcomer but there was no difference everyone in this room other then that Chiss were hostile and had to be dealt with. This mission had gone from complicated to extremely dangerous all of a sudden but Stadd was very confident that he could emerge on top just like the Association always did.

Tags: Detritus Ren Detritus Ren Joseph Torson Joseph Torson Rook.the.slicer Rook.the.slicer

Maxine was terrified, and highly confused. Now wasn't the time for her to keep calm and collected, her whole world was crumbling behind her, so of course, people were turning up and causing more and more troubles for her. She didn't know anybody here, the closest thing to an ally she had was her broken down TIE. Nobody here could be fully trusted.

She dropped to the ground again, knowing trying to escape would be useless. Her best option was to keep out of any fighting and just hope whoever wins was friendly. She wasn't okay, her body finally catching up to hundreds of years of stillness. She probably couldn't handle any more stress. She moved to rest her body against the wall, and decided to watch.

Tags: Detritus Ren Detritus Ren Joseph Torson Joseph Torson Max Taylor Max Taylor

Rook walked in and saw that a fight was brewing.

Of course. A girl from the past is valuable. She must try and keep her secret from now.

Rook didn't care who would win- but she did care that the 'young' Chiss girl looked like the years had caught up to her. The girl pulled herself up against the wall, panting, seeming ready to watch the fight.

Rook didn't want to get involved in ANOTHER fight. But the doctor side of her drew her to the girl.

Ugh- being a doctor is more dangerous than what they put on the wrapper.

She stayed to the shadows, walking around the fight that was oblivious to her and she came up to the girl and sat down a small ways away.

"Hey Kid," Rook said gently, "You okay?"

Of course she wouldn't be okay- stillness for that long was bad for ones self. But it was better to ask to show she was friendly.

Jin was growing tired of this game as it was. He was here to investigate what the Imperial source was. Now that he had found it. He didn't suspect to deal with nothing more than armed thugs. His eyes briefly went over to the newcomer. A woman that approached the Chiss. He would have a word with both or either of them. Be it less hostile circumstances. Now he had to focus on dealing with the beings then.

Listening to the unknown man speak confusion to the Chiss. Kyrel scoffed at the words uttered by him. "If I wished to exploit or use anyone. That would be a breech of my oath. I have sworn a vow to uphold the views of the New Order. I am an Imperial and I impose the will and duty of the Soverign Imperator. One more word out of that mouth I will silence you. As for your men they will not be going anywhere." He said his tone took a more grave turn then the stern warning he offered earlier through the vocabulator from his helmet.

In one swift motion his stance went on offensive. His blade moving quick to strike the nearest man down. Impaling one man. Pushing several more with the Force. As he breathed slowly. Focusing on cutting off limbs of the rest. From arms to legs. Until he had finished off the group of thugs. "Last chance. Take your wounded or dying, and leave. Do so and I swear on my honor no more bloodshed needs to happen." He said taking back the stern tone that he carried before. Silence had fallen over except for the wailing cries of pain from the maimed men.

Joseph Torson Joseph Torson
Max Taylor Max Taylor
Rook.the.slicer Rook.the.slicer

Ivan Stadd remained firm as the Imperial Knight struck quickly Impaling one of Stadd's agents and wounding the other three once more demanding that Stadd left the scene. However rather then comply with the Imperial Knight , Stadd took his blaster with one hand and shot the three wounded Agents killing them instantly. There was no place for weakness nor did he have the time to carry their bodies back to the Tie Reaper. His Focus was to convince the Girl to leave with him and he wasn't leaving empty handed.

"
So be it , Jin Kyrel" Stadd said before quickly taking out a Smoke Grenade and throwing it towards the Imperial Knight releasing a cloud of smoke and obscuring the view of everyone in the cave though the light produced by the lightsaber of Jin Kyrel was still visible , and so Stadd tucked his Electrostaff back on his back and activated his personal cloaking device to render himself invisible to the naked eye and as everyone would be confused with the smoke , Stadd maneuvered around the Imperial Knight and took out his blaster closing in towards the rear of Jin Kyrel and aiming at his back firing three shots aiming to incapacitate him and putting one hand on his Electrostaff in order to deflect any sort of counter-attack in case the Knight managed to deflect the shots.

Stadd had the equipment necessary to confront this Force-Sensitive and there was no need for him to back out. He would have the girl one way or another but he wasn't letting that Imperial Knight get his hands on her that was certain and so the fight began over the fate of this Chiss Imperial Pilot.

Detritus Ren Detritus Ren | Max Taylor Max Taylor | Rook.the.slicer Rook.the.slicer

Tags: Rook.the.slicer Rook.the.slicer Detritus Ren Detritus Ren Joseph Torson Joseph Torson

Maxine watched onwards as Rook approached. She cracked a small smile when they turned out to at least be a small bit friendly.

"I- I'll be fine, just yknow... Coming to terms with being out of the loop for hundreds of years, and everything I knew being gone."

She let out a dry laugh, it all sounded so silly saying it out loud, she had a tiny part of her still believing none of this was true. Her thoughts were cut short however, when the fight properly began, it was all too fast for Maxine to see, especially with her eyes losing focus periodically, she closed her eyes to avoid stressing them, keeping track of the fight somehow, as if she could feel what was happening around her.

"I just hope this is over soon..."

Rook let out a small, sad smile at her as she spoke. The Chiss leant back her head and closed her eyes, most likely not to strain them.
I just hope this is over soon..."

That was understandable- but boy was her hopes going to be crushed. Might as well tell her.

“Kid- Things are more complicated than it even was in the old days,” Rook said, carefully.

Though this Chiss seemed strong- a lot of people she knew would take out a knife about now.

“So it’s not very likely.” Rook finished the obvious, she turned her head to watch the fight. Using her cybernetic eye, she scanned them, catching many a mistake that could easily get either killed.

Really? Sloppy. Much sloppier than- KRIFF!!! The past is in the past, keep it there. Darn- this is beginning to get more complicated...

Jin was in no mood for games, he already was irritated enough to find such loathsome beings on the world of Bastion, and now that he had found this group seeking to take what. An archaic Imperial. He would have none of that, raising his blade up the young Knight Errant was prepared. The Force flowing through him, speaking out, and reaching to him. When the man brought out a smoke grenade, the man was a fool to think that such tricks could be used, while his vision was blocked as he couldn't see the man. The man before him had seemed to disappear, unaffected or seemed to have moved like a ghost. Now, Jin waited and focused on what had gone on around him. His eyes closing focusing on the Force. Waiting for the man to appear. A grin appearing on his lips as the man seemed to press his blaster against the armor of the Imperial Knight.

Jin didn't move to deflect instead he allowed the man to fire the blaster, already seeing the electrostaff, as if he waited for a counter. Deciding to act with a grin. The blast shots didn't do anything to affect him, if only they had been absorbed into the armor. He underestimated what the likes of an Imperial Knight could do. Not choosing to strike with the likes of His saber. Jin looked at the attacker as if pleased as if excited in some way. He spoke his tone echoing that of the confidence he carried. "My turn." He said, as with one motion of his hand, he raised his hand up, his concentration on the likes of the intruder that had bothered to come. With effort focused on the Force, he lifted the man up, at least attempting it, and slammed him against the ceiling, his hand out open-palmed.

Then making the gesture, to launch to attacker against the jagged edges of the cave. If not wounding him. Slamming him against the walls of it. Jin deactivating his lightsaber, as he slowly inhaled and exhaled, as if the effort took considerable amounts of energy and concentration. Speaking this time with a little cooler to his tone. "This fight is over, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to see to that girl, and you will leave before I have to embarrass you further." He said a slight scoff, as he approached the Chiss girl, the girl who seemed to be in shock of the events around her, ignoring the other being she was with. "Sorry about the trouble. I am an Imperial Knight of the New Imperial Order. What you would say was Palpatine's Empire but we are of a different breed of Imperial. Welcome to the capital of the New Order. Bastion." He said giving her a slight smile.

Max Taylor Max Taylor
Rook.the.slicer Rook.the.slicer
Joseph Torson Joseph Torson

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom