Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Maxine Taylor

MAXINE TAYLOR:

d92vk4o-048f1e9c-1085-4b1b-9389-5d9eccaa92cf.jpg

NAME: Maxine Taylor (Alias)

FACTION: Former Galactic Empire. Chiss Ascendancy

SPECIES: Chiss

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 163.3cm

WEIGHT: 128.0lb

EYES: Red

HAIR: Dark Blue

SKIN: Light Blue

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

• Very well trained pilot, can adapt to most ships, trained by Imperials and Chiss.
  • A strong strategical planner, Chiss training and working under the Empire has helped develop this.

• After losing everything, she is very prone to emotional outbursts and losing her normal calm focused demeanor.
  • Since Technology has developed a lot in the years after her freeze, modern and even some "older" technology will make no sense to her.

APPEARANCE:
Nothing of note available.

BIOGRAPHY:
Maxine hadn't always had this name. Growing up on Csilla, she of course had her birth name, plus her core name, but for now, these are unknown. Her childhood was nothing irregular for a Chiss. She was taken in by one of the ruling families and trained as per usual. Everything was regular and normal until Thrawn showed up. "We're sending you with him. He needs to be watched, he's unpredictable." Maxine objected, but she knew it was pointless.

Thrawn wasn't the type of person to not notice the extra Chiss on his ship to the Empire, so no real precautions were taken to hide this mission from him. He took a small time learning about who was sent with him, and deducing why. His presence was unique, something about him always stood out, and as Maxine sat for her chat with him, he seemed even more otherworldly.
"Why do you believe you have been sent to watch me?" quickly spoken, but not rushed. Maxine took a moment to think before responding. "I honestly am not sure, there are more qualified soldiers than me, maybe this is a punishment for something, something I don't remember doing." A small, subtle, smile showed on his face as he responded. "No, this is not a punishment. It is an opportunity, to expand your own knowledge, and to assist the ascendancy." And with that lesson slipped to her, he was gone.

It took a while to get used to the Empire, Aliens weren't the most beloved thing there after all, but after a long time of training and learning Imperial protocol, she realized that nobody she out ranked would dare talk like that about her. Learning Basic was a key part of her job in the Empire, she had outright refused to give her name or core name, so she chose "Maxine", allowing soldiers and officers another way to refer to her other than, "the blue one", "alien" or "freakshow". The now named Maxine became a TIE pilot, assigned to a squad lead by a woman named Taylor, a kind woman who didn't care what species you were, as long as you got the job done. Taylor quickly became one of the only Humans that Maxine respected.

Maxine was eventually made into a captain, but in a bizzare turn of events, she declined a ship of her own to control, she opted to stay as a fighter in Taylor's squad. Maxine and Taylor were a force to be reckoned with, they were fierce, and under Taylor's guidance casualties were always low, which is why what happened next was even more of a surprise.

Maxine had been given a new mission. She was to be sent to Bastion and set up a hidden intelligence base. Outraged, she ignored the order, she wasn't leaving her squad, she wasn't leaving Taylor. By luck, good or bad, the order kept getting pushed back, either by Maxine's clear rejection, or by officers not caring enough to deal with an Alien. Maxine got to keep her happy life.

A month later, Taylor was killed. A confusion broke out in a surprise rebel attack, her TIE was shot down in a fiery rage, the only thing that made it out was a last second transmission to Maxine's TIE Interceptor. After a few days of sulking to herself, Maxine made the journey to Bastion. She had waited until her paperwork went through, officially making her name Maxine Taylor. Landing on the outskirts of Bastion, she quickly fashioned a cave capable of fitting the tech she needed, and her TIE. Once completely concealed, she shut the entrance, and stepped into her cryo pod. Emotions clouded her mind, which made her fail to notice the failing power relay, which short circuited the entire place, leaving Maxine trapped in a decaying cave for hundreds of years.

SHIP:
TIE interceptor as old as she is, most likely non functional.

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

ROLE-PLAYS:
1st appearance in Chaos: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/chiss-rising-setting-bastion.143766/

Last edited:
Max Taylor Max Taylor
Nice!

I like the idea of being an old Imperial :)

If you're interested, The Elysium Empire is a new type of Empire that's base population is Imperial descendants. The Empire was formed when Heath Valhoun (me) entered the Unknown regions for 7 years. He created his own philosophy: A Monarchy that serves the people. The Elysium Empire believes in Order, A strong military, and a strong ruler...but also adopts Republic ideas, such as Diversity, a Senate, acceptance of force-users, and autonomy (Planets are allowed to have a militia, and their own judicial system...etc).

If you are interested, we'd be glad to have you!

Hello! Thank you so much for your interest! I'm currently brand new to everything here, so I'm going to take my time getting used to it, but who knows, if one of your members bumps into me in an RP, anything could happen!

- Maxine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom