Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chiasa Kritivaas

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"],

I work for myself, and my own gain, as well as those who work under me. You have your own alengiences to keep, So keep them while working with me.

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]
Only if my sister can assist. I've found her to be very, very useful. And, you know, she's my sister. Can't exactly get rid of her.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

If one more person calls me Lethan I will slap them.

​Also pfft, overrated. Once they might have been a rarity, now my red sisters are a dime a dozen. I'd just as rather not be so.. common, thank you.

[member="Michael Zambrano"]

If you've got it flaunt it darling

Chiasa Kritivaas said:
The big quiet one yes? Certainly, the more the merrier, and if you say she is useful I'm sure it is so.
Actually, she's said more than I in the Ravens+One Sith alliance thread. I simply... noted her words. Though yes, usually I speak more than her.
(I write both. I just switch back and forth between them for that thread)

I write 4/5 of the Sekairos on the site. 4/6 if you count the half-blood who goes by another last name, though I NPC him every once in awhile, since his original writer left.
If there's a Sekairo running around, it's generally safe to assume it's me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom