Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chiara Viren 2.0

HiFmLSb.png

CRYUiYd.gif
"She’s like a warm fire.
She gives unstintingly of her heart and puts all her energy into whatever is asked of her.
She hardly cares for herself at all." - Aizen Keth

[SIZE=10.5pt]↘↘ [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Details At A Glance[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]__________________________________________________________[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Chiara Ponderosa Aureli Viren[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Age: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Early Twenties[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Nationality:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Cronese[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Homeworld:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Chandaar[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Current Residence:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]None[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Loyalties: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Jedi Praxeum, The Order Of The Sacred Lotus[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Function: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Jedi Consular - Healer Classification - Knight[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Titles: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Princess of House Cron and House Xextos[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]↘↘ [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]You Want To Know More?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Height:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] 5'4''[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Weight: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]118 lbs[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Eye Colour:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Violet[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Hair Colour: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Red[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Skin Colour: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]White[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Gender: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Female[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Sexuality: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Bi-Sexual[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Distinguishing Features: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Nothing of note[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]↘↘ [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]What Makes Me...Well, Me![/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Alignment: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Lawful Good[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Archetype: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]The Caregiver[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Personality Type: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]ISFJ[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Strengths:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Noble Education, Strong Moral Compass, Compassion[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Weaknesses: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Idealistic, Martyr, Force Reliant[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]↘↘ [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Take Note of These People[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Zarah Viren, [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Cousin[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Xander Blackmoore, [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Cousin-in-Law[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Manu Xextos, [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Adoptive Father[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Eryn Xextos, [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Adoptive Mother[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Ahani Najwa, [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Adoptive Grandmother[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Yuca Najwa-Keth,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Son-in-Law[/SIZE]
▷▷ ▷ Ilias Nytrau, Jedi Instructor, Friend
▷▷ ▷ Judah Lesan, Family Friend
▷▷ ▷ Merrick Sato, Jedi Partner, Friend

qDsWuc7.gif
"That Chiara Viren came into my life at the right moment, and in a way reminded me of my greater purpose,
was exactly what I needed to float above what could have been far worse grief." - Merrick Sato
[SIZE=10.5pt]↘↘ My [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Personal Development[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Oh, The Cracks In My Soul[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] The Time Travelers Daughter[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] A Run On The Bank[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Heal What Has Been Hurt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]The Road To Damascus[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]The Space Between[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]A Princess Cut Diamond[/SIZE]
▷▷ ▷ Unbalanced Forces
▷▷ ▷ Divisive

[SIZE=10.5pt]↘↘ [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Faction Related [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Upon The Bedrock[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]A Gathering of Crowns[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]A Crown of Ivy For The Queen[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Peace I Give You[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]↘↘ Training[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]▷ [/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom