Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chazwa OOC

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Just wanted to a place to plot.

I'm running Sam from a difference angle than the predefined objectives. I hope to run my posts as an insight into how the politic drama is affecting the people and her militias. Like a reporter imbedded in a war zone. A perspective on how the ripple effect is affecting the common folk and a newer generation of Chazwa youth.

Naturally, if you tag me to partner, we'll be running sideline to the main plot and intrigue. Fair warning.

Kay. OOC open for discussion. See you there. :D

Hi everyone, I've decided to make this thread for rewards, but with a little twist. (Just because I like to keep things moving, and get you guys to challenge yourselves as writers. Plus rewards are fun -- might as well put this adminship to good use.)
Here are the terms;

The people who write the 15th and 30th posts have to write from first person. More than one paragraph. Success on completing this task will award a Laufeyson Bracelet. Yay, Jedi.

The person who writes the 25th post must incorporate at least 2 limericks in their post. Success upon completion will grant redemption of a vibro electric blade.

The writer composing the 40th post has to write it thug-style. That's right, rap it bro. And it has to be more than a single paragraph. Success upon completion awards you a personal corvette from the Republic's fleet!

The person writing the 45th post has to use a line from a Top 40 song at least three times and an appropriate gif. Must be at least two paragraphs. Do this, and you get Paladin-Class Corvette.

A mystery bonus award will go to all writers who include two or more in a above and @ me or [member="Ben Watts"] in their post that isn't #15, 30, 25 ,40 or 45.

READY? GO TEAM!

For reference, this is a map of Chazwa;
Iritsa.jpg

[member="Vulpesen"] | [member="Sam Jhovna"] | [member="Erinyes Draclau"] | [member="Asher"] | [member="Yusan Fenn"] | [member="Vilox Pazela"] | [member="Hatake Mutashi"] | [member="Jannik Morlandt"]

Matreya

[member="Kiskla Grayson"]
There should be a 'Get awesome training' reward lol. Personal items for a guy who doesn't use any is slightly eh ya know?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Kiskla Grayson"]

When are you planning on posting again IC. I think the boys have spawned but don't know where to go? If you could throw down a rally point everyone can probably steam roll the opposition and take it from there. :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Rewrote post 15 into First Person. Totally more than a paragraph. Righteousness ensued. Profit. :D

Oh snap! Vulps totally ninja'd post 16 in first person before I could reedit. Darng it. Foiled again! :p

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
she has been busy with graduation and said today should be the end of it let me try and find it

[6/17/2014 12:22:30 AM] Haley/Kiskla: Soon, soon there'll be fun.
*ALL the fingers crossed*
[6/17/2014 12:22:47 AM] Haley/Kiskla: Graduation is wednesday, so I won't be around much for the rest of the week

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom