Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Wishlist

I've decided to start keeping track of well, characters I've wanted to see other people take up that are directly connected to the current characters I write.

Sure, some of the information is incomplete on the website and I'm working on getting it all down digitally - however - I do have all the answers to most of the questions.

I will update this from time to time when I'm not being a lazy butt.

One thing I'd like to point out that all roles would be ongoing and well - I don't control what you do with a character, this is just a tracker/wishlist for me really and to see if I can catch any bites.

Aaralyn Rekali

None.

Mira Rekali

Slaver - Generic sounding but this individual will have played a critical role between capture by Vornskr and exile on Tash-Taral. Obviously more details if someone has a Slaver/Hutt character that obviously fits that role.

November Sinclair

Kessendra Sinclair - Twisted, demented and generally evil sister/twin of November. Genetic spawn of multiple individuals to include [member="Spencer Varanin"], [member="Isley Verd"] and the former Ashin Varanin.

Alyesa Organa

None.

Greyson Terrik

Sister - Un-named at this time, presumably older sister or younger. Doesn't have to be direct blood related, could be half sister based on the fact that no real family background has been established for this character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom