Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character ideas

So I have a few ideas for chracters, but given how I've seen so many different ones I wanted to ask in advanced if someone didn't already make a character with these ideas already. By that I mean using them for an avatar or anything like that. So here they are.

Raven or Starfire from Teen Titans
Robb Stark
Jon Snow
Tyrion Lannister
Elsa from Frozen
Mako from Pacific Rim
EDI from Mass Effect
or
X-23 from X-Men

Thanks for any help and P.S. I call dibs before anyone else on at least one of these ideas. :p

There's a difference between a character look and a character idea. A character look would be your avatar, but if you're just using the character ideas it's a rip from another franchise. We tend to frown upon copies of characters from other universes.

If you just want the avatar, make a character and roll with it. Even if someone else is using it it doesn't matter, we don't have rules concerning people looking the same.

If you want to use the idea, you're going to have to find a way to fit it into Star Wars without just copying it from another franchise.

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"] No I was talking avatar wise. But I saw the rule saying how you shouldn't exaclty have the same avatar as someone else so I didn't want to wind up having something that looks like someone elses.

You're allowed, and we have people who do it. My advice is to just use whatever avatar you want. While it says it's 'discouraged', it was more to prevent, say, 9 Channing Tatums from running around the board. That would get old, quick. But ultimately nothing is stopping you from just using whatever avatar you want/think fits your character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom