Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Character goals/ambitions

Jonyna hopes to one day reach her master rank, and her dream is to be on the council.

It’s been a long journey for her, and she hopes one day that the little kitten who ran for her life from the stormtroopers can finally stand tall alongside the Jedi she prayed would one day come and save her.

Hmm... For Solan his goal/ambitions are pretty simple going forward. Man just wants to do what he can to rebuild his home and get payback on the people that destroyed it. Making sure that him and his people can live comfortably away from all of the constant fighting over the Galactic Core. Aside from that, he just wants to finally settle down once all is said and done and rest peacefully.

Honestly just rping a kid growing up, going through all the teenage angst and silliness and hope she comes out a respectable adult is my biggest goal, but I do have some flexible ideas.

I’m trying to have Zaiya grow as organically as possible with her connections to people but she really does want to have strong family/ friend connections because she lost her parents very young. Her species is very, very dependent on those social bonds so she is pretty starved for affection, touch, and being in social bonding environments. What this means is that she can also be taken advantage of because of her deep desire to connect with others; be it good or bad. Thankfully, seems she’s starting out well with Aris Noble Aris Noble , Braze Braze and Loomi Loomi

She also wants to truly help others and she is force sensitive, so I’d want her to organically join a place that can help foster it. So far I’m pretty sure she will join the NJO after loomi’s not birthday depending how it goes and how others interact with her.

I’d love for her to be a cool support character in terms of fighting. I love support chars. So all the crowd control, buffs, and assistance she can provide with some cool non violent defenses. I think it will be interesting to see what sort of offense tactics she’ll learn to protect herself and others. Zaiya is very selfless in that, quick on thinking outside the box with gadgets, but I can see her potentially harming herself to help others that she needs to learn to balance.

For now she’s just a kid, but I love long con, slow burn relationships. I’d love to see how the drama of teen angst, alienness of her species, the Force triggering her ability to mimic her species bonds, and all that jazz manifests itself as she gets older and becomes an adult. Lovalla are very, very social creatures ( Love bird literally as a base of the species) so I can see her want an eventual connection of a partner, but how that works is up in the air.

That’s all I have so fun but excited none the less

Last edited:
Ahh goals and ambitions. John's goal is definitely to be the pre-eminent businessman in the galaxy, at the forefront of the galactic economy and supplier of technology. With the capability to match the pull of KDY or the other major players. Someone who can influence the decisions of others with a word or the right incentive. A power in his own right.

His dream though, his dream is very different. In the end, when all's said and done he wants to leave LKM to his successors and retire from the galactic scene, open a small mechanics shop somewhere, fix people's droids for them, teach some kids the trade, a slow relaxed pace of life where he can enjoy it.

Ahh goals and ambitions. John's goal is definitely to be the pre-eminent businessman in the galaxy, at the forefront of the galactic economy and supplier of technology. With the capability to match the pull of KDY or the other major players. Someone who can influence the decisions of others with a word or the right incentive. A power in his own right.

His dream though, his dream is very different. In the end, when all's said and done he wants to leave LKM to his successors and retire from the galactic scene, open a small mechanics shop somewhere, fix people's droids for them, teach some kids the trade, a slow relaxed pace of life where he can enjoy it.

All of this.

For Lily, her biggest ambitions is to become one of the best fighters the Jedi have known, dedicated to protecting others and able to keep the peace. She also wants to bring honour to her family, demonstrate how great Echani culture is and ensure her family maintain their nobility on Eshan. Currently she is just enjoying a young single life but she knows some day she will want a happy, large family.

For Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic , she is just wanting to ensure that she can foster positive relations between Dathomirians and the Jedi, potentially building an Enclave on Dathomir. She also wants to develop her skills in Magick and the Force, becoming as powerful as she can so that she can offer support and encourage others to explore the Force and find themselves.

Vulpesen's ambitions are largely fulfilled, I think. As a boy, he wanted to become a powerful force user with a wide base of knowledge. Having been a jedi master, a sith lord, and now an Arch Wilder, thats definitely achieved. He owns a planet and a fairly successful company. And he's an accomplished fighter who's become a right terror for dark siders on the battlefield.

Still, the story goes on and Vulpesen isn't without his desires. He wants Veradune to do more than prosper on its own. He wants to become a beacon for the galaxy, a planet who's influence is felt either politically or militarily as a force for good. On a more personal note, he wants his own name to be known as a paladin of good, and to be a teacher for the next generation of heroes, whether they be jedi or something else. Then there's the question of love. To be frank, Vulpesen has been quite unlucky in his love life. Guys busy and perhaps married to the force and his work, but maybe there will soon come a day where that can change.

601448566dfbe10018e00c5d

I have only one thing to say

Spindle wants what every Sith apprentice wants:

To build her seamstress skills and business up to that of legendary status.
To put an end to Lord Letifer Lord Letifer once she's learned what she can from him.
To rip the seams of the order (or in this case, the new order that rose from the previous one's ashes) that destroyed her would-be home and set her on this darkened path.

Y'know, normal things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom