Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Fighting Styles

Vorhi Alestrani: He's a master of Teras Kasi, and focuses mostly on hand-to-hand combat. Despite a wide variety of knowledge about the force, he's more about theory than practice, with the exception of Force Sight, and various short-term physical boosts. He usese these in combination to basically stick to close-and personal attacks. When fighting things too big for simple beat-downs, he usese grenades in conjunction with the force channeling to basically channel massive blasts into things. When he's outnumbered, he's liekly to screw around and misdirect his opponents.

Olom is about as non-combative as a Sith can get. He is the only Sith I've seen on the site who utilizes form Zero and Dun Moch as major skill sets. His only saber form of note is Shi-cho. Contrary to popular belief he isn't a pacifist, or even a coward, but he is cautious, and prefers to let his enemies destroy themselves while pushes the disarray in interesting directions. He's also okay at combat telekinesis, but only if he's not focusing on other things.

Olidiv Kenu is....a ham. A big Ham. His "three to four swords and no plan" approach to everything capitalizes neither on power or speed, but unpredictable variety. His combat style is rooted in sheer audacity and some brass beneath the belt that would likely get him killed or imprisoned if I played him more than once every few months.

Sugar is literally a non-combatant, compelled by Sith Magic to be so.

General Mayhem is modeled after other Colicoid Creation Nest droids, like the droideka. Her style emphasizes mobility and range, as well as hectic, unpredictable tactics on the battle field. By droid commander standards, she's more improvisational than doctrinal in her methods.

I really haven't written much with Amarant about combat, but I imagine her being less subtle than Mr. Ash, her predecessor, was.

Jeffar is a craven coward who'd much rather throw a deathbot at someone than fight them. If pressed, he'll use his blaster, though.

Kaz has always had an affinity toward controlling animals, and learned alchemy. So he typically uses two special sithspawn that have been with him for centuries to fight using his lightsaber and limited force skills primarily for defense or picking off the weakened.

Be careful what you wish for.
Caltin is a bit of a mess... lol

He started out in martial arts, Teras Kasi and Rek'Dul, and eventually learning Broken Gate. Once he learned the Jedi art, he somehow got bigger and bigger and his style just morphed into a huge brawler. He's huge, he's strong and he knows it. Now there is a lot of punches, body throws and slams, he does mix kicks in here and there, and uses the defenses, but yeah, a mess.

Don't get me started with him and his lightsaber! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom