Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Development

Hello.

This is my first time making a character of the political persuasion so i am little lost on where to start. I want to make this character a senator some day but i would like to develop her more before i do that.

I would appreciate if anyone could give my advice on the matter and more importantly, i would like if anyone could offer me some roleplays to help with said development.

Well, it's always good to know people and have a bit of spare cash to hand. If you want a part-time job at a Voss venue (once we're approved, which will hopefully be soon), you'll get to meet people, earn money and get used to working environments. Just a thought.

[member="Maeriala Lavellan"]

I have a character that was a senator, but I wish I never done it so soon.

Anyways, for a build up in that area, I would suggest hanging out with me! As a character who runs a radio, I could get you into all the goodies that is politics.

[member="Maeriala Lavellan"] If it'd help you to meet either a "hero" or "villain" out there to change your view and spur you on to do a greater good, I'd be happy to help. I have both, so just shout if I can be of service. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom