Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Development Time!

[member="Carona Totsari"] I don't mind at all. Either follow us in a vision, you may have to wait a few days for us to really get into the Shadowlands, or you can be on the ship. If you want to be on the ship, I won't post until you do as my next post is going to result in a crash.

[member="Darth Ferus"] Wait... not only will we have to fight you, me and Carona will have to more 'survive' you then fight you, but it will be in the Shadowlands filled with monsters? Jesus, it is almost like a horror movie... awesome!!! :D

[member="Saran Drast"] You don't like huge monsters chasing you that are being controlled by a crazed Zabrak Sith that wants to maim, kill, burn with a side of convert?

I haven't been this pumped for a thread in awhile. :)

[member="Carona Totsari"] I should be in the same boat. Stupid insomnia.
[member="Verrin Ris'To "]While that got a laugh, I know where I want Saran's story to go. And Kashyyyk is not (hopefully) her end.

[member="Saran Drast"] Don't worry, I am pretty sure that [member="Darth Ferus"], the writer, isn't the kind of guy who would kill another player without their consent.

[member="Saran Drast"] @Verrin Ris'To

Came from a place called Coth. You had to give a Character Warning (OOC notice) for anything that would directly affect another character (Maiming, death, torture, mind control etc.) It's a habit I stick to.

[member="Darth Ferus"] I do the same. I won't do anything that will permanently effect another character, or take anything from their control, without writer's consent.

[member="Saran Drast"] Nothing to worry about. Just gotta make an awesome story and have fun with it. :)

[member="Verrin Ris'To "]Most people won't kill someone without permission, but sometimes, you write yourself into a corner. Saw that happen with a Sith apprentice on Ossus. He came to kill me, another Padawan, who was amazing at saber combat came along, and he was outmatched. When that happens, it's hard not to die.

[member="Carona Totsari"] - I'd be happy to be your backup, should things not go as planned. Although my title says Jedi Master, I am in fact not part of the Jedi Order, but the Silver Jedi, and more importantly the Levantine Sanctum. So if it has to be someone who's loyal to the Republic, then ignore this. :)

Carona Totsari

It takes true strengh to turn the other cheek
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

It would love to role play with you any time you like! I have another character who is neither Jedi or Sith but holds her own morals and stuff. Still a good guy, but also has bad traits. Given your character story, maybe he and my main account character [member="Elvira Congelo"] would get along?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom