Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Development Time!

Carona Totsari

It takes true strengh to turn the other cheek
Hello, all!

I really wanna start taking Carona to the next level of her story. The young Padawan is strict to the rules and is strong in the Force... but mentally thinks extremely low of herself and is quite depressed. So, I was wondering if any writers wanted to do an RP or two that would begin the process of her mind getting well. I want her to meet someone who can change her! It doesn't have to be a Jedi, but the person would preferably be loyal to the Republic somehow. They meet, form a close bond, and this other character begins to teach her something...
My main goal for Carona is to become an absolute master with the Force, to rise from the depths to the skies, to show how far determination can really go!

Any takers? Thank you! :)
~ The writer.

Carona Totsari

It would be nice for Carona to finally have a long time enemy she HAS to stand up to... *evil grin* I can never turn down getting my characters beat up!

[member="Darth Ferus"]

1426395865_stewie_i_like_you_answer_2_xlarge.gif

I'll let you find a buddy before I attack ya. Unless you wanna fight sooner .o.

[member="Carona Totsari"]

Carona Totsari

[member="Darth Ferus"]
I would like to wait please? Until then, we have time to think about how and why our characters become arch enemies. RPing with you through other accounts, it's a note that Krest isn't the kind of guy who wants to charge around killing people all the time; and Carona almost never makes enemies, if she does it's because they feel the need to pick on this puny squirt with no backbone whatsoever.

[member="Carona Totsari"] Hmmmm, I think it could be fun. She is very strict on rules while Verrin views rules as more of a guideline and will happily break rules if he believes it is the right thing to do. She is very small and Verrin is really tall and lanky. Always fun to see standing side by side. They both suffer from 'self-worth' issues, but hers seems far more severe.

Verrin is training to become a healer, hates fighting, and loves exploring, so I would love to RP with you and build up a friendship.

Plus, I have wanted to RP with [member="Darth Ferus"] for a long time, and my only regret is that I didn't get to meet him before his fall. So running into him with you, and barely surviving the encounter, would be very awesome.

I don't mind waiting till after your meeting to do this. I am patient. It would be fun to not know why she was so weary of Ferus then have him come and duel Verrin into the ground.

I'd love to, and I think Saran might get overprotective (Hey, put the saber away, Saran. That's not needed.), which would be interesting, but I'm rouge at the moment. I don't know if you are ok with that, but friends are good....

[member='Verrin Ris'To']

Could always have a past RP if you wanna rp with Krest <3

[member="Carona Totsari"]

As for the both of ya. Could meet up like Carona said and the two of you fight him. Would give ya both a good reason to bond.

[member="Carona Totsari"] Accutally, I am in a thread with [member="Saran Drast"] right now. We are going to crash into Kashyyyk and have to survive together in the Shadowlands, and I wouldn't mind at all if you joined in.

[member="Darth Ferus"] Hm, I don't know.. I kinda want to have her be weary of you coming for her then meet you and get beaten into the ground with us barely getting away because that just sounds awesome.

Then again... if he knew you before... he would be so surprised by your sudden darkness that he would try to save you thus putting himself in grave danger that [member="Carona Totsari"] may have to save his life... hmm... hmmm... hmmm.. Gah! So hard to pick.

Carona Totsari

So we all do one massive thread? I don't know what Carona would be doing on Kashyyyk though. Maybe she and the NPC Jedi who gets killed by Krest come to rescue Verrin?

[member="Saran Drast"] [member="Darth Ferus"] @Verrin Ris'to

[member="Carona Totsari"] I am not sure you would want to wait though... It would take some time for the Order to notice Verrin was gone then launch a rescue.

(Which reminds me, I need to post in that Kashyyyk thread.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom