Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Dev through a romance

Sooo kinda self-conscious putting this out here. I'm a dude writer, I started up Celiana on a dare from a friend to write "a convincing female character" Now I'm trying to build Celiana IC wise for some personal development IC but I'm trying to do that as a romance plot. Just giving y'all a heads up about what's up. Sooo what I'm looking for is a couple peeps to maybe help me flesh out the personal side of Celiana IC with a romance. Hopefully nobody has a problem with that... anyways here's the thing. hopefully someone will help me develop a character I've spent a lot of time investing in with...

Rupert Kingswood

R
[member="Celiana"]

This seems a bit interesting, due to the fact that our characters come from the same faction, I'm interested.

[member="Celiana"]

If so interested, I have a couple single guys. And depending on what you might have Celi attracted to, I also have a couple of girls her age that are single as well.

[member="Kerberos"] : Male Human. Mandalorian Clans affiliate. Mid Thirties. Loyal and strong, but akso kinda fragile. Recently got wrecked and had to be rebuilt as a Vader-like cyborg

[member="Sigismund Thul"] : Human Male. Early 40s. Wealthy
Swarthy. Dark Jedi and CIS affiliate.

[member="Kallisto Heru"] : Female Thyrsian. Dark skinned. Early thirties. Ex-Jedi, something she's kind of bitter about. Rendered mute by a throat injury, has to speak using Galactic Sign Language. The Golden Company mercenary / Lightsworn.

[member="Sigrun Galaar"] : Female Valkyri. Late twenties. Fair skinned, dark haired. Kinda loud and boisterous, but protective of those she cares about. Likes the cold. Mandalorian affiliate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom