Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Character Banner Requests (OPEN)

Hey yall,

I create character banners/posters. I'm not taking any currency, etc. If I think your character is interesting/fun enough then I'll maybe consider creating a banner/poster of your choice. So... comment away! Also, make sure to have a image of the character pfp or whatever

Chessa-Bossa-1.jpg

Envir-Vadul.png

Chessa-Bossa-1.png

The Infamous CEO of the CIG
Hello! I’m not sure if these are still open or not, but I’d like to request a banner for my character Ferol Casto Ferol Casto . If you want you can send me them. I would like a business card kind of thing (Ferol is a businessman) with everything written in Aurebesh/Galactic Basic.

Thanks!

Hello! I’m not sure if these are still open or not, but I’d like to request a banner for my character Ferol Casto Ferol Casto . If you want you can send me them. I would like a business card kind of thing (Ferol is a businessman) with everything written in Aurebesh/Galactic Basic.

Thanks!
heyy business cards are cool, would you mind giving me what to write exactly?

[insert company name, job title, fake address/number, etc]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom