Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chaos Wishlist!

Totally A New Member
VI. This is an extra one but remove Tefka from his Administration position on a permanent basis. It is a good thing that he has stepped back and allowed others to step in, but I would rather his entire position was diminished. Thank you for giving us this website, but it was always unfortunate that you made some really bad decisions, and allowed bullying, metagaming, powergaming and a host of other problems continue under your watch.
Yeah, we've been slowly working on that, it's about damn time someone took action against him.

Here's my wishlist (all in good fun, totally not serious at all or is it)

1. Let's create a "Bash Tefka" holiday since he's gone (dormant?) so we can all voice our opinions on the terrible creator of the coolest contemporary Star Wars RP forum where we all keep coming back to despite his negativity and hideous Deep State agenda.

2. Let's all take everything way too serious and start having novel-length discussions over semantics such as the place of the word "stampede" in a set of fictional invasion rules.

3. Let's rename the Faction Owner Vote to "Lets Pick The Worst Guy To Do It Because I'm Too Lazy" Vote.

4. Let's institute a rule on statute of limitations on the community's memory of hysterically funny behavior, like internet dating 4 women on the forum and then lying to all them.

5. Let's rename "Posting Games Forum" to "Passive Aggressive Shade Throwing Under The Guise Of Humor And, Yeah, There's A Lot Of Spam Here Too Forum."

6. Let's all pat the Mandos on the back for holding strong in these trying times.

7. While we're at it, pat Graf/Guy on the back too, they're really stressed out these days and could use some positive reinforcement.

8. Let's vote to keep Tef's name outta Vazela's mouf cause u don't kno him or wut he's been thru u wat m8 and u rly think he would respond to ur troll bait (he would) y don't u get back under ur bridge n stroke ur precious ego more, smeagol

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
1. More bounties.
2. More money for said bounties.
3. Someone to love me.
4. Ra Vizsla dating sim.
5. A more constant watch for a Major Faction's activity.

Hm, my wish-list...-Specific to me.

1. Enjoy my focus on In-Character interactions/story.
2. Witness less focus on what people disagree about in one another, Out-of-Character (Shade/Salt).
3. One day meet another Kiwi on the Board #TokenKiwi #MuchLone #SuchFun.
4. See the Commenor Systems Alliance retain it's position on neutrality and friendships among other Major Players/Factions across the Board and encourage shared co-operative stories with those factions who would otherwise usually seek to cripple, destroy or take down their fellow factions in the map game.
5. See less bias towards specific factions based purely on Out-of-Character context (The First Order, The Mandalorians etc).
6. Believe the previous four options are viable and I'm not completely dreaming here.

Elijah Brockway

[Insert Clever Joke Here]
1. For people to at some point learn how to not whine and moan when they don't get their way.
  • 1a. For said people to learn to graciously accept it when they don't get their way, and go on with their lives.
2. For Graf to eventually sell me his salt mine and the mineral rights of any lands attached.

3. Also for Graf to publically admit his true feelings for me, rather than keeping them hidden.
  • 3a. Graf-frand i <3 u
4. For me to post more often with my characters, rather than just being a goofball on Discord.

Edit: 5. For people to continue liking my posts and give me all the precious internet points.

1. Remove people who attack our glorious leader, Lord, and Savior that is [member="Tefka"]
  2. For people to understand that a Site Owner doesn't control the actions of others.
  3. For people to understand that the RPJ's and Admins do this job for fun, and to create a place where its fun and as close to equal opportunity as they can humanly get.
  4. For people to really stop throwing salt over stupid crap like stampeding when the smaller faction agreed to go against a much larger faction, then expect them to not throw everything they own at them.
  5. Man up and accept that what happens, happens. It's a game. If you don't like it, then don't play the game.
  6. For Guy to understand that he created a monster with this thread and so much shade being thrown around.
  7. Me for understanding that this may either get me a bunch of likes that mean nothing but still fuel my ever growing ego, or will get me a warning point in which will ruin my reputation on the site. Which I totally don't care for anymore.

skin, bone, and arrogance
Ignis Imura said:
  1. Remove people who attack our glorious leader, Lord, and Savior that is [member="Tefka"]
  2. For people to understand that a Site Owner doesn't control the actions of others.
  3. For people to understand that the RPJ's and Admins do this job for fun, and to create a place where its fun and as close to equal opportunity as they can humanly get.
  4. For people to really stop throwing salt over stupid crap like stampeding when the smaller faction agreed to go against a much larger faction, then expect them to not throw everything they own at them.
  5. Man up and accept that what happens, happens. It's a game. If you don't like it, then don't play the game.
  6. For Guy to understand that he created a monster with this thread and so much shade being thrown around.
  7. Me for understanding that this may either get me a bunch of likes that mean nothing but still fuel my ever growing ego, or will get me a warning point in which will ruin my reputation on the site. Which I totally don't care for anymore.
We all admire the brass balls it took you to take the brave, controversial stance of effusively praising those in power. Really, where do you find the courage? We need to get you on the cover of Vanity Fair right away.

OOC Writer Account
[member="Definitely Not Tefka"]

4. Let's institute a rule on statute of limitations on the community's memory of hysterically funny behavior, like internet dating 4 women on the forum and then lying to all them.
Who was this? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom