Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chaos Upgrade: Map Edition

Bunker-level Normal
So, one thing that's come to mind is the lack of history inherent in this map, as it was in the previous system using static images.

Basically, the images provided a kind of historic snapshot, and it's possible to go all the way back to the earliest maps and see how the galaxy shifted in territory over time.

This would be a good element to see here, have the ability to see the galaxy as it was at certain points in time. Either this could be done similar to the static images (just literally being able to see the galaxy map as a whole based on the date entered, or select dates based on when entries were updated), and/or by having a history recorded for each hex of which faction had control at which point.

Dunno, maybe I'm the only person who is this obsessed with Chaos geopolitical history, but I feel like it could be a useful reference for the future.

Doyle

D
Gah! I wish it was mobile friendly. Can only zoom in and out. The legend listing the major factions takes up most of the image space on the window, and I'm unable to scroll from side to side to view other areas of the map.

Excellent map. I appreciate there has gone a lot of work into it.

Nonetheless, I'd like to ask if the grid coordinates will come back at some point. With the hexes, it is easy to lose count on such a big map especially when one has to zoom in and scroll. :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom