Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chaos, Shape my Character!

Many of you may wonder what I mean by, "Shape my character!". Well, people and their personalities are shaped by the persons and the experiences around them, so thats what I wish to seek with this character, let others and what they really shape the character, basically develop this character via roleplaying rather than my own design, until I feel she has an ambition or purpose, than continue to use the character with that purpose in mind, with an already established history among the characters and factions of Chaos. Do not mistake what I request for a literal asking of you to make my character's decisions, but to shape the way I make them.

To make this experiment or challenge, however you wish to call it, easier, I've tweaked the character to be more dependent on those around them, more impressionable, to create a deeper impact by others. By creating a character with a large disability, low ambition, and somewhat of an untaught/unprinted mind, gives enough wiggle room for anyone to really influence this character.

Because I'm lazy and I always wait a few posts before posting a CS (Mostly so I can get a feel for the character before I decide to make or break it, so I don't waste time on the CS) I will post a brief paragraph explaining my character that I want Chaos to mold.

Empregada Starbiter, a blind beggar woman born and damned on the moon Nar Shadda to a prostitute who couldn't bare to abort, nor raise her. After being thrown out of the overpopulated orphanage system at the age of twelve, she lived as a vagabond on the streets of Nar Shadda. With little ambition, severe shyness, and a poor education, her roll at the dice of life, wasn't a good one.

Finally, I've already started her first part of the storyline, if you don't want to reply below to say what or how you are going to affect her, thats fine, you can just head right in. And anyone can join, you can make her bad, good, or even your slave, you guys make the situation, I just do my best to follow along and let my character develop through your guys' stories. Nothing is off limits, you can even kill or maim her if you wish, I really just want to see what happens, and how she comes out of it.

LINK - to the thread (It takes place on an alley way in Nar Shadda. The setting is Empregada is caught off guard when slavers come looking for easy pickings)

So come on, make your print.

If thats where this goes than it shall be. The whole point is for writers to influence another character and develop it so that latter on when they encounter again it feels like the writer has had taken part in more than just their story, but really role-played in a galaxy that is changed by their interference.

[member="Tirdarius"]

Oh and to have fun.

Seeing how I don't really know how to start things with this character aside from his story, how I got in that thread because I saw it was public and how my character is a trouble seeker, I might as well just tag along, no? Feel free to nudge me whenever you want Kal in any rp.

[member="Empregada Starbiter"]

I am probably joining in as Kyrel being a Master of Ren has an obsession with hunting down Jedi, so if he should encounter Jedi he will most likely try to kill all in his path.

Bit slow to the post here, and yes i did read the discretion, also Kyrel shouldn't you be training Tin'tinag not mulling around on Na Shadda

/ [member="Empregada Starbiter"] / [member="Kyrel Ren"] /

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom