Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chaos counts to 20??

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.

Well, perhaps it's because we're from different cultures. I'm Alderaani by bloodline. Silent one is...is...Oh my, I don't know where Silent one is from. But her alt Evie is adorable and she's from a collective like-mind society...mainly Kilik.
Kiliks by the way if you didn't know were the original indegious species that thrived on Alderaan before we human colonists ..uhm...dove them out. :(

Oi, that sounds so, so cruel.

Sorry Kiliks....wish I could apologize for my ancestors. :(
Anywho, that was like thousands, tens of thousands of years ago. Still doesn't make it right. But one must know and study history so that it is not repeated again..right?

Sooo... that kinda explains anything , [member="Aubrey Landcaster"] ? :)

Nope, I mean she's a hivemind who probably wants to take over the Galaxy (unlikely :) ), and you're a walking history book. Still pretty strange to me. I mean it in a cool way for both of you. Very strange, but very interesting

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.

Alderaanii history mostly. Everything else were learned during my studies in attaining a doctorate degree in political science. :)
I'm just slumming for the moment as a transporter under my family's corporate off-world license. Gives me the opportunity to not only explore the galaxy, but to defy the sith and other oppressive factions by helping the people affected by them. You know...bring them aid and help evacuate civilians caught behind enemy lines. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom