Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chaos counts to 20??

Mauda

The CIS are pretty neutral. They aren't Jedi or Sith, they just seem to collect Planets, give them a hand, and throw Droids into battle when they need to.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.

I don't know about that, [member="Orex Mauda"]
like ..well, when the sith attacked my Home and the Free World Coalition, where was this CIS?
Sure, in the aftermath of destruction when the sith had all but cleared out leaving a few suicide cells, maybe two reps showed up? Yea, be sure to send my thanks to this CIS. Not. :angry:

Naw, I think maybe this CIS is in league with the sith somehow from The Sith Empire. Wouldn't put it past whomever is leading this CIS that it will divide this galaxy with that horrid sith, what's his name...frak, can't recall as I try not to think of him...the butcher or something like that. Ugh. :p I think I just vomited in my mouth... :(

Mauda

[member="Marina DeVoe"]

Well. I suppose having a Sith Lord lead your Confederacy is going to raise some suspicions :D

Once The Emergence kicks off, we'll do their job ;)

Marina DeVoe

Don't ask me how I came into this info, but you need to post here if you want the CIS to tag you when they post a new dom/invasion/faction whatever thread, [member="Silent One"] ...something like that... sigh...I don't know... pft.. -_-

Marina DeVoe

True, not you and yours, no...lol

But me? Yea, I tend to mess up once in a while. it's not for not keeping track of a count no. it's that I do tend to give even spam posts a good thought or two. Quite often when I do get around to hitting reply that the correct number has already been posted. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom