Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chandrila Group / Shares Auction OOC

| [member="Sanya Val Swift"] | [member="Matsu Ike"] |

I think you misunderstood the rules, so I'll clarify them for you here. You may not exceed 0.01% per bid. You may bid across two Lots. This is to promote competition and generate extra interest in the company from others, particularly people new to business roleplay.

If you wish to rectify your bids, you can bid for 0.01% and then increase the total you've brought per post. If the thread becomes slow within a day, I will increase the limit, allowing you to buy more.

| [member="Sanya Val Swift"] | [member="Matsu Ike"] |

I was over complicating the process. Sorry about that. I added your respective bids. If my math is bad, I'm sorry for that too. Feel free to correct me.

| [member="Sanya Val Swift"] |

325,000cr up from the 30,000cr asking price is ridiculous. You've obviously not taken on board the criticism and advice that you asked for in the LFG thread you made a few days ago. Please stay away from this auction going forwards.

| [member="Sabine Kurtass"] |

Your bid was declined because I do not know what Lot you were bidding in. Please revise your offer and state which Lot you wanted to bid for. Please remember to tag your competitors so that they are aware of your bid. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom