Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Champions of Chaos [TOURNAMENT]

Judges positions are filled, and we have 7 contestants so far. We need at least one more to step up to the plate, or else I'm going to have to get creative....... And that won't bode well for your characters. :p

Callum

SWRP's Resident Flirt
Yeah, you really don't want mother to get creative. Trust me.

I'm decidedly staying out of this one. Actually, I think I'll start a betting pool for each round once the tournament starts.... No reason why someone can't make a profit off of this.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Callum Za'tire said:
Yeah, you really don't want mother to get creative. Trust me.

I'm decidedly staying out of this one. Actually, I think I'll start a betting pool for each round once the tournament starts.... No reason why someone can't make a profit off of this.
I think that I shall heed that warning. Something about Ryori gives me the impression that I should stay clear.

Also, if you duel me, read my bio first. It has all my equipment listed.

There will be times where you guys will be split into groups against one another, as opposed to just staying strictly one on one.

Since there were only eight contestants that signed up, I will be making some adjustments to the Tournament. There will be two or three rounds in the beginning where winners of each round will be chosen, but losers will NOT be eliminated. The top four contestants with the most wins after those rounds will then continue on in one-on-one spars in typical tournament fashion (quarter finals, semi-finals, etc). If that doesn't make sense, don't worry about it for now. It will as the Tournament takes place.

Also, erhem...

ASHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Flyingtackles-

Louise

here for your dad
1. How do you feel about 5 days for posting? Too long? Too short? Just right?
TOO SHORT, BRAH. But maybe that's just because I'm a slow-poke. :(

2. Please give me your thoughts, whether positive or negative, on the staged "interactive" battlefields. Would you like to see those again in the future?
They were sexy. Ten points to Gryffindor.

3. What is your character's favorite color?
The colour of your eyes, baby. ;)

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
1. How do you feel about 5 days for posting? Too long? Too short? Just right?
Fine, I don't like lingering RPs. There's only so long I can go before I start reusing words.

2. Please give me your thoughts, whether positive or negative, on the staged "interactive" battlefields. Would you like to see those again in the future?
I thought that they were a good idea, and allowed for some more variable combat.

3. What is your character's favorite color?
Red. It's all my characters' favourite colour. And mine OOC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom