Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge thread! (go here first)

I'll throw my hat into the ring once more as I could definitely use the practice when it comes to combat in general. A bit of a power-up, if available, would be appreciated as I don't believe one would get much out of Yvette in her current state 'less they particularly enjoy Prey-esque scenarios, which I'm honestly not against in the slightest!

Scruffy Lookin’ Nerfherder
I'd like an arena fight.

Preferably in the Cauldron arena, or a Geonosis gladiator pit, or something of that nature.

#fightingforpay

Heard [member="Iniquitous"] was the kid to beat.

You guys want to square off then? All I ask is that, if you're deviating from your profile in terms of power, you state clearly what's changed in your intro post so your opponent knows what they're working with.

[member="Yvette Dusong"]
[member="Ajira Cardei"]

[member="Ajira Cardei"]
[member="Eralam"]

I'd be more than happy to! And I will provide a more detailed version of what I'll be powering up in the opening post, of course, but it will depend somewhat on what kind of duel we will have. If Ajira wishes to, we can discuss a few pieces in PM's to get a general foundation going that she will be alright with and take it from there, or we can just leave it up to your fancy in what kind of scenario you'll throw us into. Either option is more than fine with me, depends primarily on Ajira's prerogative.

[member="Ajira Cardei"]
[member="Eralam"]

Either option is more than fine with me, although I'd prefer something slightly more . . . narrow / claustrophobic if that makes sense. Makes it slightly more interesting than a simple open field but - again - I'm fine with something simple and straightforward as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom