Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge thread! (go here first)

Nei Laa

Grumpy cat? No no no -- grumpy squid!
Anyone willing to fight? I'm open to whatever, so long as it's considered non-cannon. Even better? You get to kill off Nei in the end :p (which is why it's non-cannon)

Throwing my hat back into the ring again. If anybody would be interested in making a fight happen, throw me a message in private or leave a mention here. We can discuss the details themselves in private or leave it up to the Judge's themselves. Non-Cannon or Cannon is irrelevant for me as I enjoy both, I'll leave it up to your discretion.

Nei Laa

Grumpy cat? No no no -- grumpy squid!
[member="Darth Ferus"]

Stifler.gif

Skylar Ichor

S
I will fight anyone as long as there are no blasters, just good ole knives and fists and almost no armor (like maybe just casual outfit with a weak chestplate). Why you may ask? Skylar doesn't know how to use a blaster and is more or less afraid of them, but knives she can handle. Don't underestimate me. :)

[member="Nei Laa"]
[member="Akuma"]

[member="Yvette Dusong"]

Y'all are apprentices. Why not a three on one? I don't expect Ferus to be able to keep up with two people regardless of rank let alone three, but I wanna see how long he can last.

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Alright, I'm down for a fight. New to the site, but in a past life with a past character, I'm a GBA tourney champ. Not sure if Dear Leader has made tourneys in this iteration yet, but he should probably get on that.

So, who's down to fight a rust bucket with a bad temper?

[member="Rusty"]

I'd be down.

But this has been inactive for quite some time, given [member="Reverance"] and [member="Matsu Xiangu"] have been busy elsewhere, and they're the current leaders of the faction

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom