Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chalk and Cheese

"Ship? No," replied Jack, pushing Rycrit onto his fork with a finger. "Map? Yes. I was planning on making a little excursion to see if I've inherited a fortune or someone else's dreams of avarice. Which would be a shame, my own dreams of avarice being quite enough, thank you. But then I nominated myself for Supreme Chancellor, went on the stump, and have apparently won the bloody election, which only goes to show. Thingy." Jack shrugged.

"Can't be a full-time job though, can it? I'm sure I can take a few days off to see where the trail leads. Depending on how we feel in the morning, how would you feel about coming along? Because I must admit, my time with you so far has been rather remarkable, and I'm rather interested in seeing what happens next."

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

Sera laughed, though not before struggling to swallow the bit of food in her mouth so not to spew bits and crumbs all over the room and [member="Jack Sparrow"]. "Supreme Chancellor? Not a full time job? I'd think that'd be an all-the-time job." The gig of highest council in the Republic seemed hardly a thing one could just simply hang up their hat at the end of the afternoon and head home to worry about the woes of the planetary governments the next day. "Politics aren't my strong suit, quite obviously, though I believe it relates in the sort of manner that being a Jedi is a never ending job. We may step out of the light at the end of each day, but the job is never done."

Sera pondered his proposal for a few moments that hung between the silence of their eating. "Though you do very much have my curiosity piqued with this map to the Jade Shadow. I would have to be foolish to decline an offer in search of the fabled ship! Or, if nothing else, to keep you from being abducted once more, your grace." The Twi'lek flashed a devious grin before leaning forward, placing a small kiss on the man's cheek before leaning back, crossing her legs once more and continuing to delve into the wondrous banquet of food at her fingertips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom