Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Celeste Mason

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
Name: Celeste Cadenza Mason
Faction: [None]
Species: Human
Height: 156 cm
Weight: 45 kg
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Skin: Pale
Force-sensitivity: High

Birthplace: Imerria
Parents: [member="Keter"] Mason & [member="Feena Mason"]
Siblings: [member="Graxin Rade"]; [member="Felicity Mason"]

Strengths and Weaknesses:
+ Force-sensitive
+ Healthy
+ Wealthy

= Not so wise?
- Obstinate
- Sheltered
- Coddled
- Teenager

Appearance:
Celeste has obviously lived a rather pampered life, not much being able to touch her. Her skin is in good health, though a little chafed from the wind on occasion. Her hair can be a little unruly when it is just incredibly humid outside, but it is usually in perfect order, just because that is how things roll with royalty. When she is allowed to wear makeup, it is usually in perfect order.

Just imagine a princess, really.

Biography:
Born on the isolated and windswept world of Imerria, Celeste Mason might seem to be princess of nothing. But as she is the daughter of the Queen of Naboo, this would not obviously not be the case.

Not much has happened in her mostly lonely life up to this point. She lives with the Mason clan, minus Mother, and what few associates her father might have. There is little to see and less to command, but Celeste is a natural princess. She makes demands and often gets her way. She is upfront and brazen with people she knows, but is not usually so vocal around strangers unless they step on her toes. Celeste really can get into it with her negligent mother.

It is known that the littlest Mason child is gifted by the Force, but her potential has not been investigated too much yet. There is still a-ways to go for her. But hopefully she can get off this rock soon.

Role-plays:
The Planet of Lakes
No Easy Way to Say

Yoru Shakou

Do not worry, you and your sister are more than welcomed to stay with the Baroness where such trivial pursuits of others will be of no importance to yourself.

[member="Rook"]

Glyph said:
[member="Feena Mason"]

Question, what happens if Glyph dates this one too :D
tumblr_m2s5dmZxrn1r2ziuqo1_500.gif

[member="Celeste Mason"]

Nice bio - ignore him... :)

The Eternal Queen
KETER MASON! That is NOT an appropriate lesson for a 14 year old girl!

Glyph... You lay a finger on my daughter and you will never see that finger again, got it?

Sin2

S
[member="Celeste Mason"] [member="Feena Mason"]

*Points at self*

Is only sixteen.

(yes is related to Romeo)

Keter

The Renegade
[member="Graxin"] - Your record at keeping my family safe is frankly hilarious. Go try to protect a pet rock first. If it hasn't been stolen by a Sith in a year, we'll talk.

[member="Feena Mason"] - You pamper her with royalty, I keep her grounded in reality!

[member="Asterion"] - You walked away once. Don't push your luck boy.

[member="Celeste Mason"] - But seriously, tell daddy when you win your first fight alright? Got a bottle of wine I've been saving for that occasion. ([member="Felicity Mason"] 's was drunk by Barnabus after she punched [member="Owain"] in the face...)

Sin2

S
[member="Graxin Rade"]
[member="Keter"]

My cousin does a better job at protecting your family sir.

Placeholder 0123

P
[member="Keter"]

Don't need much lecturing from a Sith.

And the girl went off on her own accord. If she's listened and not left the temple at night, she would have never been taken.

The Eternal Queen
[member="Graxin Rade"], @Keter- Boys, enough! Sweet stars above! I hope you two don't go at it like this next time we go out for brunch! I swear! I will hire a family councilor and make you both talk it out! I swear I will!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom