Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Celeste Mason

Keter

The Renegade
[member="Graxin Rade"] - Ex-Sith and Ex-Jedi. TRY to keep up with the state of the family boy.
[member="Feena Mason"] - Only if you stop working for a month. Full month.

Feena Mason said:
KETER MASON! That is NOT an appropriate lesson for a 14 year old girl!

Glyph... You lay a finger on my daughter and you will never see that finger again, got it?
[member="Feena Mason"]

But butt.... i like my finger... -Pokes [member="Celeste Mason"] and smiles-

Also, id be more concerned about what Owain and Fel are doing, come on now. You know glyph doesn't understand what comes after kissing :D

Glyph said:
[member="Corvus Raaf"]

Buttt Corvus, am i allowed to still mess with the Alt who runs the Republic, Solan really likes that one :D
tumblr_m1u72jq4od1qf4v9wo1_500.gif

The Eternal Queen
.... [member="Glyph"] The funny part is you think I am kidding. I am taking your finger now. It's gone. You have lost all finger privileges.

The Eternal Queen
[member="Baroness Magrath"], Kids will be kids. Let them have their fun first.

...Then you can take his fingers.

Keter

The Renegade
[member="Baroness Magrath"] [member="Feena Mason"] - Enough with the frowning ladies, you'll get wrinkles. Well, MORE wrinkles in the Baroness' case. Take a drink and relax for once.

The Eternal Queen
KETER MASON! You DO NOT speak to my friends that way!

[member="Celeste Mason"], don't let me ever catch you being rude like your father.

Keter

The Renegade
[member="Feena Mason"] - Since when do you have friends?! I thought you were besties with paperwork! Oh sweet Force, you have an actual social life?! :D

[member="Celeste Mason"] - That's what I'm for missy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom