Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CC vs CIS War Games Sign ups

Corellian Swollo

C
Banner_attempt.png
War Games
While war brews within the galaxy and tensions between numerous major powers become more fierce it is vital that one must be prepared for the ever-looming threat of war. Thus we introduce the War Games! The War games are a special form of combat training and a way for those within Corellian Confederation to pit themselves against those of the Confederacy of Independent Systems.

Broken up into 2 separate events the war games will be a trial.

Fleeting Battle:

Forced to a maximum fleet length of 5km ships those who participate will be pitting their own skills in commanding against their foes over the planet of Abregado-rae. The battle is, of course, non-lethal and based around the disarming of one another's vessels.

Simulated Battle:

Dressed in simulation battle armor and given non-lethal weapons the members of both the Corellian Confederation and CIS will be dropped onto the planet of Abregado-rae to compete in simulation battle against one another the simulation rounds being a single-hit elimination.

Destroyer 2873

D
I would like to sign up for the Simulated Battle on the CIS side.

I really enjoy this idea and I guess that I can replace the heavy blaster cannons with stun ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom