Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CC-1999: Just Call Me Shroat

Commander Shroat

Ex-Commander of the 41st Elite Division
The Silver Sanctum seems fine with it. I shall check with both faction commanders, and see if they would consider this idea.

If there has been no treaty between the two factions yet, then I shall ask of Commander [member=Ali Hadrix]'s approval. If rejected, then I plan to create two separate armies for either factions.

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

[member=Commander Shroat]

Well looking at this from an IC perspective, I have to wonder what would motivate the Republic government to allow themselves to rely on an extra-organizational military faction to fight for them. The issue there being the possibility of split loyalties in the event the SS and the GR are ever at war, and the information and equipment available to those forces that could be used for and against one another.
See where I'm coming from? I don't want to hamper anyone's RP, but I have to stick to what would make sense IC, and I don't see "sharing" a force as being one of those things.

Have to agree with Ali. ICly, I wouldn't let that happen. On top of sharing a military being just implausible, our Silver 'allies' have done virtually nothing to help us out in the war effort. Kind of sounds like a one-sided deal.

Heck, their admiral basically stole out of the Republic and took some toys with him.

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"]
I did not steal any ships from the Republic, not one craft.
All the ships I made, I made from scratch as well as the components...with the exception of the Vortex Cannon which no one wanted to use anyway.

If you wanted to use it, this is the first time I've heard of it mind, I'll gladly let you use it.

Commander Shroat

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"]
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]
[member="Ali Hadrix"]

I have already spoken with the Silver Sanctum, and have decided not to create a shared army. Instead, I shall create independent armies for both factions: An army built of squads for personalized use/specialty. All members of it will be clone NPCs, and myself. Perhaps other clones too, if they wish to join.

Do I have permission to do this? Resources will be gathered all by myself.

Commander Shroat

Will the clones not receive individual rights and freedom? Was that not necessary to create a clone army?

Either way, that was the idea I was paving towards. If not, then I guess we can settle with enlisted troopers. I want the idea to hang well on every Jedi. I want the co-operation and comfort level to boom.

[member="Commander Shroat"]

The clones were approved by me after I was given time to observe them and was assured that they were given free choice to remain in their companies or leave the ranks for a less rigorous life.

The contracted services of the Armed Forces clone army are not optional as long as the clones are in their terms of enlistment. When their enlistment expires, they may reserve their right to natural Republic citizen status and we won't have control over them--unless they should choose to remain for another term of service.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy

You can be a Jedi, captain, general, whatever in the republic military or Jedi order and you are welcomed to have at your own clones. They're pretty much for everyone. Just you know, keep them away from those damn dirty silvers, like that [member="Valiens Nantaris"] guy, I heard he used the force to pinch unsuspecting butts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom