Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CC-1999: Just Call Me Shroat

Hello fellow Republicans.

My name is Commander Shroat. More formally known as CC-1999. I have joined the Republic once more, as I used to be one of the Commanders of the Grand Army of the Republic. Specifically, the 41St Elite Division's Commander.

Being a prototype of a cloning experiment, scientists attempted to clone a slow-aging Commander, and I was the product. Thanks to their success, I age much slower, and will last longer in terms of years living.

It is an honour to join the republic once more. I was willingly frozen in Cryo Stasis to await for this day. To take simple revenge from 800 years ago. For my corrupted division, and the deaths of the Jedi I knew.

The Sith will go down.

Commander Shroat

Ex-Commander of the 41st Elite Division
Of course, your word is my command.

Thinking about building a regiment, are there active soldiers online, usually? Hopefully I can join one of the invasions soon.

[member="Mantic Dorn"]
[member="Corvus Raaf"]
[member="Geneviève Lasedri"]

Rexus Drath

If there are any ally slots left I'm sure we can get him in somehow. But I'm sure there will be more invasions sadly

Commander Shroat

Plenty of opportunities for me to help turn this war around. I might make a npc group, a Squadron. I'm not sure if it will be a good idea using a player-based Squadron. Is the squad npc group possible?

[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

[member="CC-1999"]

I run Spaarti Creations on another character and they have made a new grand army for the republic out of a different Mandalorian warrior. If you want you can hang out with them and get some clone wars style RP going.

Commander Shroat

I think I would enjoy seeing a new grand army. Perhaps I can take a look, and even give them tips when I can. I'm not a Commander for nothing. Unless you had other plans?

[member="Rexus Drath"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="CC-1999"]

Well there's about 200 million of them so I hope you have a lot of tips lol. Currently the clones are making their introduction to the republic on Contruum, but when that's over and we see how things go with the senate and Genevieve I'm sure it will be fun

You can find all current clone types right here just scroll to the bottom.

Heol Wraith said:
Hello fellow Republicans.

My name is Commander Shroat. More formally known as CC-1999. I have joined the Republic once more, as I used to be one of the Commanders of the Grand Army of the Republic. Specifically, the 41St Elite Division's Commander.

Being a prototype of a cloning experiment, scientists attempted to clone a slow-aging Commander, and I was the product. Thanks to their success, I age much slower, and will last longer in terms of years living.

It is an honour to join the republic once more. I was willingly frozen in Cryo Stasis to await for this day. To take simple revenge from 800 years ago. For my corrupted division, and the deaths of the Jedi I knew.

The Sith will go down.

I already love this guy.

Commander Shroat

[member="Ali Hadrix"]

(OOC: I get that, haha.)

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

I would enjoy being around other clones. Well, certainly not identical as mine. I guess I could feel a bit more comfortable finally being alone, and unique in comparison to the past. 100 identical troopers as me, all the same.

And nice clones. Certainly looks good. Units to be dealt with personally, I'm sure, for many.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="CC-1999"]

do you know our political standing with the sanctum? If we are allies with a treaty then yes go for it, if not that's up to the Supreme Commander [member="Ali Hadrix"] to send republic forces to aid Sanctum peeps. As for the republic yeah go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom