Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Castles in the Sky

[member="Allana Djo"]

Junko looked at her while she was standing there and she had a smile on her face. Bowing her head though in acknowledgement. "I promise, no one shall see such a piece of art Queen Mother." She said it offering a look and she was sincere she wasn't going to betray someone over this and they might have who knows what about it. The jedi master and princess was something that she wanted to do with them. She wanted to work on some parts of it. She was following and thinking about how best to do this. If the queen mother was going to pose then well she would have to work on it with some ideas. She wasn't going to turn down beautiful and their talks about making ships were well already over this was all just hospitality now. "Where are we heading, the deeper we go in the more and more I am intrigued."

Allana Badeaux

Ta’a Chume – Queen Mother
[SIZE=9pt]Well she sounded sincere so Allana started to walk to the door. “We will have to go three floors up and into a room much like this one to wait for the clay”, she said then walked out the door leading Junko to their destination. “The stairs are right over here”,[/SIZE] it was just a short distance to the stairs.

[SIZE=9pt]During the walk Allana’s mind was still racing. Was she really going to do this? Was it really appropriate for her to do? “So you say there is some type of crystal that is somehow crushed then mixed into the clay”, might as well make small talk that was safe to talk about in public. [/SIZE]

[member="Junko Ike"]

[member="Allana Djo"]

Junko was looking at her and following as she listened and she spoke. "Yes solari crystal reacts to the lightside of the force and burns against the darkside. When we cut the crystal for a lightsaber the dust and pieces that are to small to be used get crushed up and put into the clay itself. Allows it to be strengthened and better designed or even longer lasting as you can work on it to smoth the image. Color it and make it very well done." She said it while following until she checked over mentaly a few of the things to keep track of where she was going. "You are still nervous, do not fret. Say the word and we never have to do this queen mother. I have already agreed to supply ships and equipment. THis is merely because I enjoy beauty in all of its forms."

Allana Badeaux

[SIZE=9pt]Was everything so freely talked about on Atrisa and there was so sanctity of self respect? Some more delicate aspects of this were still being talked about in public. Here Allana did her best to physical hide her reactions. It was far from easy and it looked forced. It was still a small that was faked but at least no one watching on the cameras could tell her true emotional state.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“Wow, there is a crystal that burns the Darkside of the Force”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] they passed one flight of steps and had two more to climb. “What does it do when it comes into contact with a Force Wound”, she wondered how the crystal would react if it touched her. If there was a possibility of danger then she should not try to touch it. [/SIZE]

[member="Junko Ike"]

[member="Allana Djo"]

"Well now that can depend on a few things." She said it while looking at her and was preparedto welml not completely test that theory. "It will depend on what is in your heart. if you are selfish, if you are lustful, envious and wanting to take it all the darkside will have taken root and become stronger causing it to glow around you. It will burn but if you are good or if you are balanced it can remain normal. Since you aren't wearing it or using it then you will not be in any danger." Junko was it while she continued to walk through the hallways towards where Alanna was leading her for their private chambers. "I have some ideas I will want to show you."

Allana Badeaux

[SIZE=9pt]They were drawing near to the location. Allana think she was starting to maybe understand what Junko said about the crystals. The Force was still great mystery to her and she was still learning. She had a strong feeling in as long as she kept her darker emotions in check she would be fine.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“What things”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] the young Ta’a Chume asked. [/SIZE]

[member="Junko Ike"]

[member="Allana Djo"]

"Poses I can make some ideas and welll I like to try and enhance what I work with. Turn the situation to be more about them and what will make them more beautiful as opposed to simply them being posed for what I might like." She was checking out some parts of it until she was looking over at all of it. Junko reached out and she lowered the barrier a small bubble around them as she brought in the current and her breathing to keep them less concealed so she could be brought into the location and no one would get nervous or suspicious. Junko stood there though while she adjusted her hair clasping her hands in front of herself with a smile.

Allana Badeaux

[SIZE=9pt]Well they had made it to the private parlor for the Queen Mother and the stuff Junko needed was in the room. After they had slipped through the door Allana shut the door behind them. “This will not be the room”, Allana walked over to a wall touched the sides of one of the paintings. The painting was of the landscape outside of the castle, the grand ocean view with the large cliff face.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Slipping her fingers upon the side of the painting there was a click and the false will opened up reveling a passage way. “It leads to my bedroom”, Allana softly spoke so no one could hear outside of the room. “There was can have privacy that we will need and so I will not have to transport the statue outside of my private living area.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Allana was sure they could easily use telekinesis to move all the equipment. It should not be too difficult. [/SIZE]

[member="Junko Ike"]

[member="Allana Djo"]

Junko was impressed with all of this.. really seeing it when she entered the room and took in the grandness of it. More so though that they had already slipped into a meeting room that was secured in the palace... then snuck around to a secondary room to talk about private things and even still this was a secret secret room in a maze of the palace cooridors. THe jedi master though still looked towards the Queen mother who was revealing a secret passage within the secret chamber and even she hadn't been that paranoid with her work and what she wanted to do to protect herself. "Impressive." She said it but walked as she had her clay and proper lighting. The Queen Mother's idea was well worth it.

Allana Badeaux

[SIZE=9pt]Allana directed them through the passage. It was not a wide passage. The width was maybe two large people abreast. It was more than enough as the duo walked through it. It felt a little warm and stuffy though as the intention behind the passage ways was to be hidden and there for had little in the way of venting. It was not to bad as it was obvious there would have to be some sort of air condition in a passage way in a palace like this. Still it was something to take caution with. It was felt like the equivalent of jacking up a large mountain with thin air. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]The passage shut on its own behind them as they moved along. “Steady with your breath. Breath shallow breaths”, they walked a little further and made ac couple of turns through the labyrinth in-between the walls. The Queen Mother was going through great lengths for this sculpting. If she did not intend to get naked why else would she go those this much trouble?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“Here we are”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Allana pulled down on a lever upon the wall. There was quite a few of these along the walls as they have traveled. The portal opened up into a large room. It looked like a living area. Across the room from the portal was a open door way, with no door. In that room was a rather large bed. It had red plush blankets that looked like it was meant for royalty.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Allana walked into the room. As soon as Junko would pass through the portal the doors would shut. “So this is my room”, Allana pointed over to one wall in the living area. The whole wall and that side of the room had many computer monitors and key boards. It was a ridiculous amount of computer hardware the average person would not use. The only type of people would have such amount of computer hardware within their person quarters would be a person who knew their way around computers extremely well. [/SIZE]

[member="Junko Ike"]

[member="Allana Djo"]

Junko was taking it all in and getting a better idea of this queen mother. She wasn't well she wasn't opposed to the paranoia or the need to keep a secret. THe jedi master often well forgot that those without the current, those who couldn't hide what they wanted to hide needed to rely on other things. Her skills with the witches on dathomir had also taught her a few things that she might be able to use. Her clay was there and she had an idea of what they might be able to do. She was looking at the room itself though and the computers as she touched the bedding but looked at the queen mother. "It is very beautiful Queen Mother."

Allana Badeaux

[SIZE=9pt]As Junko took a tour of the room Allama walked off to the massive computer network. With a wave of her hand the use of the Force the network turned on. Many colored lights flashed on. Real time data started to flash in as Allana scrolled through the information via the Force and at incurable speeds. Content knowing everything was in order she waved her hand again and the lights flickered off.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“Everything is in order”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] she turned to Junko who was still feeling the comfort of the bedding. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“We will not be disturbed”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] the young Ta’a Chume just went to get lengths to keep the respect of her Consortium. She was their symbol and believed very much she should act in a very proper way as not to disgrace them. She was however a little shocked at how easy the Royal guard conformed to this. They were acting as nothing wrong was happening. It was if she could do whatever she wanted and they would cover it up no questions asked. She was pretty shocked.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]THREAD COMPLTED….[/SIZE]

[member="Junko Ike"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom