Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Castles in the Sky

[member="Allana Djo"]

"We do have some ships that could be used right away. Getting the hull colored properly for the consortium. We have some supplies that can be used to help rebuild within the consortium and even give some better ideas where you would be able to monitor. Rumors of your pirates is something we have heard but there is not a whole lot. We have new anti pirate tractor pressors. They weren't built for that purpose but you can easily stop them and handle them even if they use shrouds." Junko was looking at her and offered a wider grin bringing up the information from Sasori with a few others. "We have also been working on a hyperspace monitoring network that could be used... early warning and interdiction of ships not authorized to travel within the consortium. THough I do have a question about payment for this. Credits are alright but Sasori tries to get exotic things. Not people but stones, knowledge, artifacts if it can be allowed."

Allana Badeaux

Ta’a Chume – Queen Mother
[SIZE=9pt]Just for the dramatics Allana gave a pause and did not answer Junko right away. She knew the Consortium had a lot to offer. There was something Allana could offer.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“I’m sure you know of the origin of the Transitory Mist”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] The Ta’a Chume started with the beginning, the tip of it all. “There are many ruins and lost places within the Mists that are still not discovered. There is still knowledge here to be found of the ancient race we know as the Celestials. We could embark on some excavations of these places and see what we can dig up. There are some rare stones. We can arrange something.” [/SIZE]

[member="Junko Ike"]

[member="Allana Djo"]

Junko gave a nod and the idea of well the idea of getting to enjoy exploring... of learning more about Hapes lost histories. "That can be more then enough but there is something else. A personal request, I know some Hapan customs. Beauty is big and complimenting it even more so lest one be considered rude. As it happens Queen Mother, I am a sculptor in my meditations. I enjoy capturing and modeling the most beautiful women and men I can find if I can find them. PLease would you do me the honor of posing for a statue. I can make it for your garden so that all of your people can look upon your radiance."

Allana Badeaux

[SIZE=9pt]Pose for a statue? Allana did not know what that all entailed. Is it like posing for a panting? She had done those before. Though this did seem a little bit of a odd request. These ships cost a lot to build and the request was to make a sculpture if her. Allana was not sure if she understood.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“Is this like posing for a panting”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] better ask some question before saying yes. [/SIZE]

[member="Junko Ike"]

[member="Allana Djo"]

"yes only thankfully don't have to worry about lighting." Junko said it while she was bringing over some of the ships. Pocket carriers and zoomers. The ships worked to bring fighters and make minefields. Exploration vessels and interdiction ships. Monitoring stations as well as fighters for themselves. Junko had a look on her face though thinking about it when she offered a hand. "We have a deal though, if you do not wish to Queen Mother you do not have to. It is just so rare anyone is able to come into the Consortium let alone meet the queen... or see the palace." She said it with a nod of her head as she rolled her shoulders.

Allana Badeaux

[SIZE=9pt]It seemed like a good deal. She looked at the small statue of Tenel hold Allana in her hand, then to Junko. The statue would be put up in the garden. There were statues in the Consortium. In fact now that she remember there was some old one on the Star Home. It seemed like a good way to take a piece of time that would become history and mark it for future generations. It would be a link between Hapes and Atrisa.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“Deal”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Allana reached to shake Junko’s hand, even though that seemed a little improper for a Queen Mother to do. It was a good gesture to a new friend. [/SIZE]

[member="Junko Ike"]

[member="Allana Djo"]

Junko looked at her for a moment with a grin on her face as she took her hand and shook it firmly. "Deal." Getting them ships, making them or helping with some ship ideas that they could develop. Oh it gave some fun ideas to the woman.... more so as she was thinking about the statue and well wanted something classy. A beautiful pose that would let Alanna show off how regal she was but you also wanted to get her beauty. The obvious answer was go classy nude but posed in a way that made her look strong. A dress could look awkward and it was harder to capture with a small breeze. Junko would have to think about it though and who knows. Maybe some inspirtation from the Hapan statues. "Now this tea is very tasty."

Allana Badeaux

[SIZE=9pt]Only if Allana knew what Junko was thinking. The young woman would most likely faint. A deal was struck as they shock hands though. A deal was struck though and she might be posing in a way she never thought was a thing that could happen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“Yes, it is delicious”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Allana responded to the light colored tea they were drinking. It was a flavored tea of natural herbs. Allana did not personally have that much sugar so this was not a sweetened beverage with artificial flavoring. The herbs used was not bitter tasting but had a natural sweetness taste to it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“So I would imagine here soon you would like to do this sculpting? Are there any materials you would require”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] she pondered this and she was thinking she would mostly like it private for this. It sounded like she was going to be sitting of posing for hours. To have not many eyes on her would be a little more comforting. [/SIZE]

[member="Junko Ike"]

[member="Allana Djo"]

"No, I have clay on my ship, solari infused and made for skilled hands." THe smiel on her face though was back. "Just need you Queen Mother and whatever you are going to wear. Preferably something like your crown and saber. So you are the queen but also a skilled warrior. Show you looking outwards towards the future of the consortium instead of sitting upon your throne and recalling the past. Oh there is so much that could be done with this that I am getting a little excited." Junko rose up pulling her hair back and adjusting her kimono enough so she could produce a small container. Siome of the clay for practice and if she wanted to show it off.

Allana Badeaux

[SIZE=9pt]“Looking to the future”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] a future as she would like to see it or the one she feared? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“There is some suitable rooms upstairs that would work”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] also for her privacy and not just for sculpting.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“So will you send for your things or will you be getting it yourself”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] she did not know if Junko had any preferable methods in handling her sculpting equipment. There was a chance she did not let her servants touch her sculpting equipment. [/SIZE]

[member="Junko Ike"]

[member="Allana Djo"]

Junko bowed her head. "THey can retrieve it, the clay is normal until it is infused with force energies and then the crystal dust and shards within comes alive with the power of the force." There was a smile on her face while she was walking. "Now the real question is, how would you like to look. I will not present it false, I have often sculpted others in the nude. There is something about the natural body that is beautiful, modesty can be overlooked when it is done well and with a purpose.... but there is also when done well clothing. I have done some work with posed subjects holding pets for a time and some items. The mother of my padawan posed for a few hours holding her rifle and a sword."

Allana Badeaux

[SIZE=9pt]Getting up from their comfortable perch Allana had started to direct them out of the room and into a hallway. Listening to every word she was eager to hear how this sculpting was done. Infused energy, crystal dust, and shards did not sound like normal sculpting to Allana? Using the Force to fashion a piece of art was a new concept to Allana. Yes she was thinking of lots of questions as she continued to hear Junko speak about it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Then the nude bomb dropped. Her heart rate elevated. Her sense reached outward checking to see who may have heard that. There were no guards with her. The hallway was empty. Luckily there were no recording devices in the hallway. Still, she lightly bit her lip as she listened to the rest of what Junko had to say.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]‘In the what’, she could not help but think that over and over again. She was a little freaked out if someone may have over heard that. No one had. She was worried about the thought if any nobles would find out and try to use it to influence her, or to try to elevate their position.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]They had made it to a stair case and as they went up it Alana wanted to keep the subject away from nude posing in public. “So it is not normally clay you use”, Allana hoped to the goddess that there was going to be no more talk about nude posing in public. [/SIZE]

[member="Junko Ike"]

[member="Allana Djo"]

Junko had felt that... had almost been deafened by the mental scream at the concept herself going nude. She had a smile on her face though as she spoke. "Yes it is a special blend and design, micro crystals of pontite, solari and kyber crystals in the dust. Then wet earth and the clay becomes moldable, it becomes something far more when infused with the force energies themselves." The smile was there when she looked around for something that she was guessing could be private. no need to bring up posing in the nude again for now... instead she could speak and offered a small look at her kimono. "The small figurine I made for you is made from it."

Allana Badeaux

[SIZE=9pt]When the room came into view Allana hastily took Junko by the hand and directed the Atrisan noble into the room with her. Then the young Ta’a Chume turned about placed a hand upon the door. It was a whole movement with her body as she closed the door. It was like she was barricading the door, it was more from the thought of someone hearing her posing in the nude.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The poor Ta’aChume heart was racing still over this concept. Her behavior was off for a Queen. To be panicking, letting people touch her, and hiding in her own palace. The young woman was a little distraught though. Her mind was on a single subject and distracted from her possible other actions.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]If fact she was not thinking clearly to the point she was going to have to go over this subject again with Junko so she could try to understand. “Ok”, a sigh escaped her lips knowing she was in a room where the conversation was not being recorded nor could anyone hear.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“Apologies”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] the young Ta’a Chume turned to look at the visiting noble. “I’m sorry in our haste to get here I missed some key details of our conversation. Could we start from the beginning of the discussion of this clay sculpting?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The room they were in may not be perfect but it was a secluded room. It looked like a living room of sorts. It looked like more of a quiet place a noble go to relax and read. [/SIZE]

[member="Junko Ike"]

[member="Allana Djo"]

Junko was surprised at that, they were moving now and into a room when she was looking around at the Queen Mothers own paranoia. It seemed a little silly at the moment but she would go with it. "Well it is a special clay that I have made. CLay infused with solari and pontite crystals so that it can be force infused, I like to sculpt some of the more beautiful beings in the galaxy." She offered a smile and stood there. "If you want to pose for me Queen Mother please come and do or if you want. You could try it for yourself... learn a new skill. I would love to help you along. Make the friendship between the COnsortium and Commonwealth flourish."

Allana Badeaux

[SIZE=9pt]There was more to this conversation and Allana knew it now, Junko only half as much as she did in the hallway. Hopefully no one heard the other half of the conversation. With her saying she missed some of the key details and asked for clarification was only a tactful way of re-bringing up the conversation. Junko did not bring back up the naked part again but it did not mean she did not intend to slowly manipulate in the Queen Mother to take off her clothes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]It was just a after though but Allana just thought, should she be alone with this woman is a private setting?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“That was not all of what you said before”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Allana thought being straight forward in this cause would be the best option. “I just hope no one earlier heard you say posing naked. I have to keep a certain appropriate image while in public. I represent the whole of the Hapes Consortium. To be respectful of those who I represent I have to be respectful to myself as well. [/SIZE]

Is it a necessity for me to be naked to be sculpt?” Allana was trying to understand. She was still a little panicky and was unsure how this would turn out.

[member="Junko Ike"]

[member="Allana Djo"]

"No it is not, it is easier in some ways but it is not something you have to do. I would never force you Queen mother to do such a thing. I understand the need to present a public image." She was looking at her and offered a small smile when she was going over to see some of the things here. "I will not lie, you are very beautiful, and from what I understand of Hapan culture beauty is important. I honestly saw nudity in the ways of the ancient atrisian's. Our goddess of love and beauty held temples where the women and men celebrated. I am sorry if I offended you again." She offered a demour and downcast look at Alanna with a look.

Allana Badeaux

[SIZE=9pt]Allana was all sorts of flushed shades of pink on her checks when she thought this over. The panic was slightly over as she thought about this. Absolutely, the darkness pulled on her more wild impulses and desires. Yes of course her thoughts went over what it might be like. How would the sculpture turn out? She was a walking Force Wound and a fought daily to keep her emotions in check.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The tough of being seen as beautiful and desired was essentially a very common emotional response. It could be dangerous given her condition. Despite her emotional frailties she was for the most part behaved, normally.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“How many people have you sculpted”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] she asked not even knowing that could be twisted into a metaphor of promiscuity on Junko’s part. Allana was clearly referring to actual sculpting of clay and not some sort of sexual reference. She still had time to decide how she would pose. [/SIZE]

[member="Junko Ike"]

[member="Allana Djo"]

"Several." She said it with a smile on her face while she held a hand up with an illusion of the white current forming. She was showing her garden in the palace. "Men, women, alien all in different shapes, sizes, states of dress. Some of them in poses often considered heroic others going for the more carnel I am not one to judge. Just capture with the eye and try to make sure the statue is accurate." She offered a smile though while walking a little and she closed her hand. The various states of the statues were for the most part perfect recreations of what they had here. THe atrisian princess though was loking over at what she had though look wise with a reaction.

Allana Badeaux

[SIZE=9pt]Allana’s eyes moved over the White Current imagine with a active interest. Between the use of a Force Skills she was not all that familiar with and the statues. She felt a little like a squirrel that drank a cup of stimcafe. Her blushing checks did darken seeing the naked statues and even darker seeing the carnal images. There was a portion of her that wanted to hide under the covers and a more seeder side of her who wanted to see more.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The use of the Force, it was just dangerous to show Allana. She was currently not following any of the Force traditions and was following her own base instinct. It was inventive and raw with power. Her lack of full understanding did hinder her control of her passion. Though this was similar to the Force Illusion she made of a Fleet battle on board her personal command ship. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]She had to remind herself she was with a princess. She too had to be careful with her action as not to offend her people. The chance she was doing this to somehow black mail Allana was very minimal. That and she were not sensing Junko was trying to harm her politically. Well Allana was still knew to the Force and knew her sensing could be wrong. There emotional feeling she was maybe getting from Junko was desire, maybe desire to just sculpt or maybe something more? This felt dangerous and risky. Dangerous and risky like that time Kylo Force Chocked her in her throne room. Thoughts that continued to keep Allana’s check nice and rosy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Allana focused her senses upon Junko. Maybe it was paranoia but something like this could be very damaging to Allana’s grip on the Consortium. “Do you absolutely promise you will not share with anyone else this conversation and the possibility naked for you, also not to share the image of me posing nude? If so I can take us further into the palace into a section of the palace I can control more who would be able to see this statute”, Allana only knew of one place. That was her bedroom. There was secrete doors and passageways leading to her bedroom. That would mean no one would see her bringing Junko into that secluded place. That would be a huge scandal if they did. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Allana was being very bad. She knew she was being bad. There was just so much excitement behind this though. [/SIZE]

[memebr="Junko Ike"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom