Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Carry On

aca21d7d596a8d5cd80a139f979b3024.jpg

Nar Shaddaa
The Hutt world of Nar Shaddaa was a seedy place for sure, but it also had quite a bit of profit for freighters. Both legal and illegal. Kahlil was there for the legal kind. Living in a ship needed fuel, which cost credits. Which he can make using his ship. An endless loop really. The taller man was wandering the streets near the hanger as he was waiting for the next shipment to be loaded up. He kept his brown hood up as he went, not entirely wanting to get recognized. It was unlikely, this far from Sith Space after so long, but still could happen.

The Epicathix stepped into one of the close by bars, keeping to himself as he went to the counter. He orders himself some water to drink and glances around, looking around curiously to people watch and relax.

Ardana Vorco Ardana Vorco

ZmUI5db.png

Benûwia Antares / Darth Xanesh / Ireria Antares
Sith sorcerer, alchemist, historian, Archon of the Primyn Group, Owner of UAAK and GBATS
cJIISMM.png
Equipment: Tactical Turtleneck | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit undersuit | Red blade lightsaber (Benûwia) | Red blade lightsaber (Ireria) | Multispectrum disguise suite
Tag(s): Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble
bvU6aHX.png

Xanesh brought scientific interest to Nar Shaddaa. The imperial bloodline was quite interesting to her. At least as voluminous as their own in their previous lives, that is why it was a great study. The woman was not warped to do physical study, at least for now. She did not want to abuse the Emperor's hospitality, as it was the man who welcomed her into the Empire.

When she learned that the Emperor also had a son who, in addition to being a Jedi, and the intelligence group working for the Primyn Group, the Nite was able to tell her where she decided to visit the young man. That is why she arrived at Nar Shaddaa, to the Smuggler's Moon, which hasn't changed anything in recent thousands of years.

Based on the information, she easily found the young man, in her current form, Xanesh also looked like a young lady, so she mingled easily among creatures of different races. Of course she watched him from a decent distance, then "accidentally" she also entered the bar where the man also went.

Xanesh was currently the female figure of the usual blond-haired human, however, as not usual, with blue eyes and not red-gold. She wore a body-fitting black body armor-like dress, which also matched a uniform, but had no symbol on it. She didn't look like she had a weapon. So she arrived at the bar counter, a few steps from the emperor's son. She ordered a glass of red wine.

”Do you just drink water in a place like this? Your life is in danger and you want your consciousness to stay clear?” she asked curiously.

Vm9OGHS.png

Y0Yp1u5.gif

So much for relaxing. Kahlil visibly tensed as Ardana Vorco Ardana Vorco spoke up. Danger? Was that a threat? No, wait. It was just a question. He lets out his breath before turning his gaze to the woman beside him. He smiles kindly as he lifts his cup. "No no, nothing as drastic as being in danger. My ships going to be ready to leave in a short bit, so I figure getting drunk wouldn't be the best idea. Shouldn't drink n drive."

His gaze wanders, briefly looking over her and her armor. No weapon. So, defense? The Epicanthix takes a sip of his water. "What of you? You look ready to survive a fight."

ZmUI5db.png

Sith sorcerer, alchemist, historian, Archon of the Primyn Group, Owner of UAAK and GBATS
cJIISMM.png
Equipment: Tactical Turtleneck | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit undersuit | Red blade lightsaber (Benûwia) | Red blade lightsaber (Ireria) | Multispectrum disguise suite
bvU6aHX.png

Meanwhile, Xanesh received her ordered drink, she sipped as the man began to speak. However, it was evident that the man feared danger, he would have jumped on the issue if it were needed. She was sure the man was afraid of something, she already thought this was little more than simple paranoia.

Xanesh wondered what the man would say if he found out the real purpose of the woman's coming. It was quite a reasonable answer, to which she nodded. In fact she preferred the autopilot, it was a very convenient invention. She raised an eyebrow at the questioning, and shook her head.

”A lady can never be careful enough in a place like this.” she said. ”And in principle I have an appointment with someone.”

She had to be careful not to speak in the plural this time. She was now not in the TSE area, and it could have raised quite a few questions that she did not want to answer here. But perhaps that is why Ireria stepped back and let Benûwia solve the situation from now on. It was more obvious to her, however, she could not shape-shifting this time either, which affected the former Dark Council member a little uncomfortably.

”You don't like new technologies that don't use autopilot? By the way, I'm Benu” she held out her hand to the man for a handshake.

Vm9OGHS.png

Y0Yp1u5.gif

"True enough, though that doesn't bode well for whatever this appointment is that you need armor." Kahlil turns back to his water to take another sip. There were all kinds of people on this planet. He shouldn't be so quick to judge someone when he himself was already paranoid. He lets out a sigh, frowning to himself.

Life had really changed, if he was feeling this scared of the galaxy at large. How many friends had he lost to feel this way?

Her question got a laugh out of him. An amused glint took over his brown eyes as he looked to Ardana Vorco Ardana Vorco once more. "I use autopilot of course. I'm not that good of a pilot. But, till I at least get out of this system, I'd like to be aware enough in case some pirates or others decide I'm a target." The Epicanthix takes her hand and shakes firmly.

"Kahlil."

ZmUI5db.png

cJIISMM.png
bvU6aHX.png

”This is the Moon of Smugglers, here to always prepare in advance. Here everything is in the hands of the underworld. And who knows who doesn't like having someone here or someone we're about to meet.”

None of the sisters knew at the time when they were last like Benûwia. At one time, of course, she had to play herself when she wasn’t strong enough to hide her true knowledge and strength for her enemies underestimates her. But that was many, many thousands of years ago. A lot of things have happened to the sisters since then.

After her answer, she took a sip of her wine and watched the man. His movements, his gestures, as she knew what to look for, so she discovered some traits she had also observed with the man's father when she met Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex . Because of these too it was worth coming here. She smiled at the laughter, preferably kindly, though that wasn't her strength, it used to be usually scary, but now that all was true, with Xanesh's appearance, the kind smile might have been kind.

”Well, now I understand everything perfectly.” she said. ”And I can understand your decision.”

The man accepted the handshake. Khalil. Benûwia didn’t find it as powerful a name as his father had, it sounded more pleasant, peaceful, and she would name a pet like that, not her own child. Each to his own, she thoughts. However, the choice of name did not change why the woman arrived.

”I'm glad Khalil. Can I say a toast to none of us getting into trouble tonight?” she asked with a smile.

Vm9OGHS.png

Y0Yp1u5.gif

None the wiser to Ardana Vorco Ardana Vorco 's true intentions Kahlil keeps a kind smile. He lifts his drink and nods his head, chuckling. "To no trouble." He'd take a long drink of his water, finishing it off before standing up. His ship should be loaded by now, and he didn't want stick around here longer then he had to. He flashes another kind smile.

"I'm afraid I have to leave now, Benu. It was a pleasure to meet you. Do try to stay safe."

ZmUI5db.png

cJIISMM.png
bvU6aHX.png

After the toast, Benûwia hoped they could finally start talking properly, but then the man was very disappointed to the woman, that he had already wanted to leave. She hoped she wouldn't have to reveal herself during the evening, who she really is and without it she can learn information from the Emperor’s son. But she didn't seem to have that kind of luck.

”Yet you said earlier that you don't want to get in trouble…

SHe said with a loud sigh. The next moment she no longer hid her presence in the Force, so the Dark Side forces that were inside her became immediately perceptible. Her eyes also changed back from the blue to the usual dark-side-coloured eyes.

”Then let's be more specific, we'll talk to you, Mr. Zambrano. We hope we can do this in a civilized way, without a fight.”

The woman's voice was nowhere near friendly, but distant and cold, one used to make what she wants happen. She looked at the man with a stern and cold gaze.

”It is up to you where we do this and in what way. But at the same time, you can be sure you won’t leave the planet until we’ve talked.”

Vm9OGHS.png

Y0Yp1u5.gif

Kahlil had just turned to leave when the sudden pressure built on him. He froze, his eyes widening with a realization he had feared to come across. The Empire was still searching for him. Her very presence weighed down on him, threatening to force him to his knees if he didn't stand against it. Whomever Ardana Vorco Ardana Vorco truly was the young man didn't know. He had avoided those this powerful in his early days to avoid being slaughtered on a whim. But she certainly wasn't just another Sith Lord.

She was something more.

Regardless, they were among many who didn't care about the war. A fight would be dangerous for many. And she herself wanted to keep this civilized? Not an assassin then. With a calming breath he turns back to his seat to settle back in, nodding his head to the bartender. "Whisky, if you don't mind." He wasn't going to be leaving any time soon. He stayed silent until he got his drink, taking a long sip. Downing the whole glass with ease before finally facing the Sith once more.

"It seems my shipments been delayed. We can talk now, unless you'd rather go some place more private?" His tone was the opposite of hers. Calm, friendly even. Despite his earlier cold sweat he seemed in control of his fear. Kahlil even smiled. "But first, do I get to know your real names?"

ZmUI5db.png

cJIISMM.png
bvU6aHX.png

Xanesh felt the fear of the man as she let her power be felt. She was strong enough that the other users of power, if there were any, would not dare to come near them. What could have been extremely helpful did not want to be disturbed. She sipped her glass of wine again as she waited for the man to decide what he wanted. If he wanted to escape, the Sith Lord would certainly stop him. But luckily that didn't happen.

She heard the sigh as the other did as he turned back. Xanesh smiled for a moment as the other already ordered himself a more concentrated drink this time because the water might have been too weak to drink in this situation. As she waited for the man to pay attention to her again, she drank the remaining wine. She waited patiently, making no threatening gestures. Fortunately, she had enough patience.

”We don't care where we talk. It fits perfectly where you feel more secure from us.”

She said in a friendlier voice this time. Now that the man didn't want to leave but would have stayed here, she has been kinder. Meanwhile, she motioned for the bartender to ask for another glass of wine, which she soon received. The woman spoke after that:

”Our name is Darth Xanesh, but you talked to Benûwia before, the other half is Ireria. If you might be afraid that the Empire, or your father, the Emperor, is looking for you, we will reassure you that we have not arrived on such a matter. Our interest in you is more personal and does not belong to the affairs of the Empire. And as mentioned, we don’t want to hurt you, just talk to you, then you can leave the planet unscathed and no one will know we met. If this suits you, Mr. Zambrano.”

Vm9OGHS.png

Y0Yp1u5.gif

Well, at least she was friendlier. Kahlil let himself relax as he listened to Ardana Vorco Ardana Vorco . If there was anything he'd take solace in it'd be the fact that this woman was more then powerful enough to deal with him. She has no reason to lie. The young man takes another sip of his drink. "Here is fine then, I can get refills this way." He chuckles, then sinks more into his chair.

"Dear old dad certainly is a worry, but I'll take your word that you're not here on that. So, what would you like to talk about?"

ZmUI5db.png

cJIISMM.png
bvU6aHX.png

After Xanesh's words, the man was visibly reassured that his life was really not in danger. Or he just accepted that the woman was much stronger than him and wouldn’t really know what to do. Whatever the correct answer was, it suited the Sith Lord perfectly. Although she really didn’t lie, she preferred to solve any problem in the way of civilized beings, by conversation. Sure, if it turned out that way, she fought too, but if she could, she avoided these complications. Life was easier without them.

”Then we will stay here.” she agreed.

As she looked around, it seemed to her that others did not perceive the little interlude that had taken place between her and the man. There was no problem, the less likely anyone was to disturb them. After Khalil's words, she turned her full attention to the man.

”We only met the Emperor once. We know that your father has innumerable children, and many were born of different mothers, and that His Imperial Majesty was in different bodies. For purely theoretical genetic research, we would have questions in your direction. You don’t have to give samples, you just have to answer our questions. And we will pay for your drink.”

She offered all this. She did not know the exact relationship between father and son, but she did not want to offend the Emperor by any sampling. Thus, she opted for purely theoretical research. This, too, was perfectly enough for simulations and research.

Vm9OGHS.png

Y0Yp1u5.gif

That sounded about right. His father was never too keen on dealing with his own family, let alone other Sith. Only his favorites got his attention. At least, that had been Kahlil's experience with his father. He really wasn't sure if he'd be able to answer Ardana Vorco Ardana Vorco 's questions. Regardless, if that's all she wanted.. The young man orders another drink and nods.

"Alright. I'll answer what I can, but I make no promises on being able to answer."

ZmUI5db.png

cJIISMM.png
bvU6aHX.png

”All right, that's good for us, too!” she said.

To tell you the truth, the woman was a little surprised by the young man. Pleasant, of course. She had quite a bad experience in this field, and most of the time she ended up in the torture chamber with the one she wanted to talk to. Fortunately, they now seemed to be living in a more civilized age than the two women had originally lived in. But she was definitely happy about that. Xanesh took out a datapad and handed it to the man with at least a hundred different questions. Well, she's not in the habit of doing poor work.

The first questions are common, such as where he was born, who his siblings are, his mother, his father’s appearance at the time, midichlorian level. Weight, height, how trained in the Force. What things he learned, where and who trained him to use Force. Broadly speaking, what a man is best at is what he is familiar with. But these, too, were more general questions and not specific to what exactly the man knew.

”As long as you complete this, would you tell us how you became a Jedi? Knowing your family and ancestors, you are the black lamb of the family. If we know well, this is the right phrase for it. How did you get to the Light side? And don’t feel tense in our company, we’ll be happy to answer your questions too if you want to ask us.” she offered.

Vm9OGHS.png

Y0Yp1u5.gif

"..Alright." Kahlil seems almost taken aback by how kind Ardana Vorco Ardana Vorco had become. Still, it was better then the loosing fight that might of happened otherwise. He takes another sip before accepting the datapad. She had come quite prepared it seems. He reads though it, his brow furrowing before he started to answer the questions. They were.. Generic. Like a questionnaire meant for Jedi prisoners.

He, though it'd probably be a mistake, answered them as truthfully as he could. His mother hadn't been anyone of note. He himself barely remembered her. His siblings, well. There were many. Kaine had been much.. Bulkier at the point he was conceived. Which was hard enough to believe. The Silvers trained him, no specific master. He was best at pressure. Push. Pull. His most effective and non lethal skill being immobalizing enemies by pinning them under a heavy weight born from the Force. Soresu, for his saber.

"Being a Sith was.. Wrong." He paused from the random questions to look back up to the woman. "And before I submerged fully some people I consider more then family compared to the Zambranos helped me to choose my own freedom. Being a Jedi wasn't the plan though. I learned how to survive as a spacer, like I am now. Rebuilt my body after the dark that had rotted left me. I was asked by another to join the Jedi. They hoped because of who I was I might be able to stand against my father."

ZmUI5db.png

cJIISMM.png
bvU6aHX.png

She was still quite kind, waiting patiently. This was probably already unusual by a Sith, but if one spends 4,500 years stuck dead in the world of the living, it is not very surprising that she/he will have patience. Provided she doesn't go crazy. Xanesh avoided this, perhaps because they were two and not just alone. But she may never find out.

While the man was busy filling in the data, the woman was watching him. Not intrusive, more curious. Meanwhile, she sipped her wine, though it was a fact that it wasn’t the best drink she had ever tasted, but here it was the best. If they had been in a better place, maybe she could have gotten better wine too. But they had to make it through here. She raised an eyebrow at the man's words.

”Would it really be?” she asked back. ”There can be a huge difference between the Sith and the Sith.”

Listened intently to the man's explanation and nodded firmly several times, the man looking rather straight to her, in stark contrast to what she could expect from his father or other relatives. It was a pleasant refreshment within the family. In light of this, she was not surprised that the man wanted to confront his father.

”We prefer to believe that it is bad for someone not to be able to rule the Force, but to Force dominate him. Who has no support does not stand up for himself. I agree this is bad if they don’t leave someone to decide for himself what that person wants to be. But in your case, maybe… neither the Jedi nor the Sith path might be the right path. Both sides can be equally blinded. Have you never thought of the path of the Gray Jedi, Mr. Zambrano? Like Darth Revan a long time ago, using the power of both sides, he could make much better use of his own abilities. We think you’re a strong enough not to fall over the dark side again, if you chose this way.”

Vm9OGHS.png

Y0Yp1u5.gif

Kahlil looked back to Ardana Vorco Ardana Vorco as she spoke with a look of pure disbelief. There were a number of alarming things spoken, which only made the young man more and more confused on what exactly this Sith wanted. To suggest such a life, straddling the bridge between light and dark, to even help the Emperors son stand against him. To even denounce the Sith as being blind. She wasn't a normal Sith.

He set the datapad down as he turned to face her more properly, his silver eyes scanning her over. Looking for the deceit in her words. The lies he had grown accustomed to being told and telling others. "For me, the Dark was a sickness that rotted mind, soul, and body. My freedom came from purging the darkness from my body before it could take hold." Or, at least, that's what he hoped. Kahlil reached up to his shoulder, rubbing over a long healed scar on his back. A mark left over from being a child of the Emperor.

"To fall back to it, to even use it. I would cease to exist as I am."

ZmUI5db.png

cJIISMM.png
bvU6aHX.png

The woman spoke completely openly and honestly, through the Force Khalil could feel that she was completely serious about what she was saying. Xanesh promised to answer any questions, and she used to do so honestly. So her words now were also completely honest, every single word. The woman had a feeling that this might confuse the young man even more.

She saw the look of pure disbelief on him. She actually found this quite amusing, though she understood why the man was disbelieving, just as she would have understood if he hadn’t believed a single word of the woman. She nodded at the man's words, understanding why the other thought so, but she still had an interesting question about this topic.

”What causes you to think that the bright side isn't going to do the same thing to you after a while?” she asked.

Not mockingly, she really asked this out of mostly scientific interest as well. She nodded at the other's words again. As the man reached his shoulder, she suspected there might be some kind of torture mark or scar. She didn’t know what, but maybe it was important. However, she agreed with the use. That was absolutely certain.

”They will try to turn you over to the Dark Side again. We are sure of that. Sooner or later, you will be forced to face it, and if you procrastinate, you will only put yourself at a greater disadvantage.”

Vm9OGHS.png

Y0Yp1u5.gif

"I don't think you understand." Kahlil frowned a little, thinking now. How would he explain it? Would he? Ardana Vorco Ardana Vorco hadn't proved to be a foe yet, but what would she do if she knew the truth? How much trouble would he end up in? He closed his eyes, took up his drink and swallowed the last of it down. "Have you you heard of the Children of the Emperor?"

ZmUI5db.png

cJIISMM.png
bvU6aHX.png

Xanesh raised an eyebrow when Khalil said she didn't understand. It may have really been that way and they talked side by side, but she didn’t consider it so likely. Although his father may have performed some kind of ritual, it was still among the possibilities. They also wanted to do this to their own descendants when they died.

She raised her eyebrows again when Khalil mentioned the "Children of the Emperor" group. She could not decide for the first time whether this was to be taken literally now, or figuratively, as it should have been at the time. She knew the group, at least what it once was. However, she did not know what that meant now. Although knowing Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex might have been literally understandable.

”Yes, that was created by our former emperor, Vitiate. There was also a Children of the Emperor “group” back in our time. Although we suspect it may be different from what you mention. So we would be happy for you to tell us what the group you mentioned is.”

Vm9OGHS.png

Y0Yp1u5.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom