Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Capital Sphere Civilian Space Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
r99Drc.png
rffkXf.gif

• Intent: To create the first of a series of spheres to come to construct a new space mega-structure.
  • Image Source: X | X
  • Permissions:
    • Phalanx Testudo permission given over Discord [screenshot].
    • Permissions to use Lucerne Labs products requested here, permission granted here.
  • Canon Link:
  • Primary Source: n/a
rffWKA.gif

rf0rK2.gif

• Classification: Civilian Space Station | Capital City
  • Length: 80,000m
  • Width: 80,000m
  • Height: 80,000m
  • Armament: None
  • Defenses: Extreme
  • Hangar: Extreme
  • Maneuverability Rating: Low
  • Speed Rating: Low
  • Hyperdrive Class: Very Slow: 10
rf0pij.gif

• Advanced oxygen systems, able to provide more than enough air for a very large population.
  • The Hangar is the dockyard and can hold many ships, provided that they are small to tiny. Nothing above 30 meters may park here.
  • Main control room situated at what was decided to count as the bottom of the sphere.
rffqdz.gif

• Realistic weather control system that can perfectly mimic all four seasons as well as various in betweens and additions.
  • Hyper realistic sky controls that will make most organics feel as though they are under the sky of a real planet and not inside a giant sphere.
  • Set up for multiple tunnels that will connect other spheres to this one via tunnels.
  • The sphere is separated; inside of is another sphere with a 79 kilometer diameter, leaving one kilometer of "empty space" in which various remote control stations can be found.
  • In the center of the sphere, parallel to the "bottom", is a large disc-shaped platform which serves as the "sea level", upon which most buildings will be situated later. Several more discs exist, both above and below it, to allow for some level-building, but the central and biggest one is the main one.
  • The sea level disc also boasts several lakes which support small marine life (total surface water – about 10%).
  • Areas that have no buildings or lakes on them grow natural grass and support insect life.
  • Many of the levels between the bottom and the large disc include tunnels and caverns, and are not meant for civilians to enter.
rf0v0J.gif

rf03GQ.gif

• The station offers very limited ways in which it can defend itself, namely the hull, shields, and point-defense laser system. No assault weapons means it can't shoot at any potential dangers or aggressors.
rffRSN.gif

The smallest action can cause a massive chain reaction that will change the course of the future.

[member="Scherezade deWinter"] had no idea that what she had done had become the smallest action. Throughout her very short life, she had filled her ship with various blueprints. Some of them included grand ideas on how to destroy entire portions of the galaxy, including the groups within it, and the one she served at the time as well. Other blueprints included even grander ideas on how to use existing technology to create marvels which the galaxy had not yet seen.

The latter, she had ended up dropping. After creating the key to save the Lupine species from extinction, after creating plans for space constructions which she knew did not exist yet, the Sithling believed that all she could do was to kill and destroy. The species plans were given away, and the technological plans sold on holobay. They didn't even bring much credits in.

Little did she know that a year later, everything would change. Among her blueprints had been one she had given a temporary name to, the Sphere. Only after leaving the Southern Systems on an exodus to the Unknown Regions in the West with her sister and a handful of friends, Scherezade learned that the original buyer of those plans – and many more – had been none other than Discordia, the elusive woman at the top of the Agents of Chaos. And Discordia had made Scherezade's sphere come to life.

They had a name for it. Eve. And Eve, Discordia promised, would be the first. Scherezade's company was brought in, working on refining the sphere and everything that came with it. Parts were marked to make more such spheres in the future as well.

And her sphere flourished. Agents of Chaos settled in immediately, taking up residences around it and making plans to build their own smaller spheres as well. More spheres would be made, some to serve as military ones that would protect the capital, protect the others.

And this one… The beauty had actually been built. A diameter of 80 kilometers to play with. To build on. To build below. It was perfect.

And it was a first of many more to come.

suGdfb.gif

October 30th, 2019
January 12th, 2020
  • Template updated to Factory 5.1
  • Links updated with new thread ID's

Last edited:
[member="Scherezade deWinter"], Just one quick thing I'd like to offer as a suggestion....

Scherezade deWinter said:
rf03GQ.gif

• The only ability this station has of defending itself is the hull and the shields. No weapons means it can't shoot at any potential dangers or aggressors.
I just wanted to point out here, that I am well aware that you are fully intent on keeping this a "Civilian Space Station," but doesn't mean that it can absolutely no defensive stuff which seem like weapons. You are perfectly capable of adding a "Point Defense Laser System (PDLS)" if you so desired as that would likely be commonplace to any space station. Military or Civilian. I can, and will, happily approve this as is, though, if that is your decision.

[member="Alden Akaran"] Thank you! Does this mean I need to change my armaments to Very Low if I add these (assuming I'm going with the canon ones from the Wookie, anyway)? Because the template states that it needs to be none so I'm a touch confused :)

My sincerest apologies, I had not realized I'd been granted permission to use a few more shields that I'd intended for this submission.

The only change, save for a typo, was that these three were added to the defenses:

[member="John Locke"] [member="Zef Halo"] [member="Runi Verin"] this is ready to move through live judging again (Starship creation) :)

Thank you in advance! ♥

[member="Scherezade deWinter"],

Thank you for providing the edits down here, however, I will need you to make a list of what you changed at the bottom of the submission. That way it is in the original posting of the submission. Need to have a comprehensive "paper trail" if you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom